Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by pepsibottle1 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Apparently Jimmie's gonna appear on the Colbert Report to talk about his god awful game tonight. I'd post the link but I can't with my Zune. May see it if Im still awake, I usually make it a habit to watch Colbert.

Thoughts? IMO, no matter what he does the game and his driving still suck.
avatar
pepsibottle1
Legend
Legend

Posts : 844
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Norfolk, VA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Alta on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Colbert. Hell Yeah!

Jimmie. Oh god no!
avatar
Alta
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 3955
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 93
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Magus978 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:59 pm

I had a look at the game, and it really doesn't look too bad. If it goes on the cheap soon, I may buy it and at least give it a shot. It can't possibly be worse than NASCAR 2011.
avatar
Magus978
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2824
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : See the corpse in the corner? That's me!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Sparkz47 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Magus978 wrote:I had a look at the game, and it really doesn't look too bad. If it goes on the cheap soon, I may buy it and at least give it a shot. It can't possibly be worse than NASCAR 2011.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only person in the world that enjoys that game. Embarassed
avatar
Sparkz47
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Magus978 wrote:I had a look at the game, and it really doesn't look too bad. If it goes on the cheap soon, I may buy it and at least give it a shot. It can't possibly be worse than NASCAR 2011.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only person in the world that enjoys that game. Embarassed

I thought I was too until you posted that.
avatar
Vincent Giacalone
Legend
Legend

Posts : 1263
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Rykia on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
Magus978 wrote:I had a look at the game, and it really doesn't look too bad. If it goes on the cheap soon, I may buy it and at least give it a shot. It can't possibly be worse than NASCAR 2011.

I'm starting to believe I'm the only person in the world that enjoys that game. Embarassed

I thought I was too until you posted that.

Says the person that I race online with. xD
avatar
Rykia
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot
We Get It, You Like to Post a Lot

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Ball State University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimmie Johnson on Colbert Report

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum