Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

+8
Jason Hamilton
bartman97
Syzygy
Alta
day500champ1
Ceej
Cardinals5
BJ Falcon
12 posters

Go down

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Post by BJ Falcon Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:18 am

And thus, the United States of America has become the "Corporate States of Un-America"! Yeah, thanks a lot! Mad IndyCar is now "CoportateCar"! NASCAR's "COPORATECAR"!
BJ Falcon
BJ Falcon
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/BJFRacing88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 am

BJ Falcon wrote:And thus, the United States of America has become the "Corporate States of Un-America"! Yeah, thanks a lot! Mad IndyCar is now "CoportateCar"! NASCAR's "COPORATECAR"!

Don't really see how your first point fits into the context of this article. Not going to start a political flame war on here (not my place and I'm no Stephen Colbert so it won't be worth it), so I'll just comment on the fact that one of the best CART/Indy teams is unable to compete due to the issue in gaining sponsorship. It's affecting motorsports worldwide, certainly not just NASCAR and IndyCar. Since corporate sponsorship has been a necessity to compete for wins in most forms of motorsport since the 70's, I don't see how a team needing corporate funding is a surprise
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:33 am

BJ Falcon wrote:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE!!!!!
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 am

Ceej wrote:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE!!!!!
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 am

day500champ1 wrote:
Ceej wrote:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARTICLE!!!!!
Point missed.

Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:58 am

day500champ1 wrote:ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG IM GONNA TAKE YET ANOTHER SHOT AT CEEJ FOR MAKING A LEGITIMATE POINT ABOUT BJ FALCON'S POST!!!!!

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am

BJ Falcon wrote:And thus, the United States of America has become the "Corporate States of Un-America"! Yeah, thanks a lot! Mad IndyCar is now "CoportateCar"! NASCAR's "COPORATECAR"!

I really don't know what the f**k you're talking about, stop yelling about every damn thing. Also if you don't expect people to go after you, stop being a raging idiot and talk some sense, please BJ. And you know you spelt corporate right the 1st time and the last 2 wrong. Must have been all that rage for nothing that you mistyped the last two.

Back to topic, really sad to see Newman-Haas leave Indycar after a long time being on the grid and being Sebastien Bourdais, the Andretti's, Mansell and Da Matta team winning all them Champ Car championships.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 am

I would say what I think about you but I dont wand to get banned
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:33 am

I think it's time for a moderator to do some trimming in this thread.

As for the topic on hand, I kinda saw this coming for awhile, especially after CART/Champ Car died.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextelracer Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

bartman97 wrote:

I really don't know what the f**k you're talking about, stop yelling about every damn thing. Also if you don't expect people to go after you, stop being a raging idiot and talk some sense, please BJ. And you know you spelt corporate right the 1st time and the last 2 wrong. Must have been all that rage for nothing that you mistyped the last two.

Back to topic, really sad to see Newman-Haas leave Indycar after a long time being on the grid and being Sebastien Bourdais, the Andretti's, Mansell and Da Matta team winning all them Champ Car championships.

P-p-pwnt.
Nextelracer
Nextelracer
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by F1V1 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Lol, this is seriously one of the most asinine things you've said in a long while. First off, attend your local high school, because your grammar is atrocious and it may do you some good. And with the economy the way it is in today's day and age, why is this surprising? IndyCar didn't force them to leave they didn't have the funding to continue. It certainly has nothing to do with NASCAR either because the two aren't even related other than the fact that they're both motorsports. Grow a brain before you post, it's annoying.
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Post by Cynon Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Please get out.

day500champ1 wrote:

You too.

bartman97 wrote:I really don't know what the f**k you're talking about, stop yelling about every damn thing. Also if you don't expect people to go after you, stop being a raging idiot and talk some sense, please BJ. And you know you spelt corporate right the 1st time and the last 2 wrong. Must have been all that rage for nothing that you mistyped the last two.

...and you too.

Grow up. Come back in a week or so. Not tolerating this crap.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum