Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanarkand Promenade

Go down

Zanarkand Promenade Empty Zanarkand Promenade

Post by Cynon Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:54 pm

Finally.

A track based on Dream Zanarkand in Final Fantasy 10. Most of the objects and textures on the track are directly from Final Fantasy 10, with modifications made to compensate for NR2003's limitations (particularly in regards to environment lighting).

I don't know the original author of the garage object, but I did modify it, I think it was made by someone at Hillcrest Racing.

I'm pretty sure the flaggers were made by Project Short Track, but I could be mistaken on that. I had issues with the default flaggers when making this track, issues that did not exist when I brought those flaggers in.

The AI as shown in the video was toned down a bit, and there may be a lot of small changes to them in the coming weeks, so do not be surprised if several slight updates are released in the next few weeks, but I doubt any Sandbox work will be done. I'm pretty sure you can't throw cars over the walls.

Major thanks to JR Franklin, Ike, Mike Rutana, Clayton Hardy, Kristina Ryan, Nikki, and psugorilla for helping me test this.

Layout:
Zanarkand Promenade F7uI7Fn

Features:
  • A lot of animating objects.
  • Most of the objects are actually from Final Fantasy 10
  • Sinspawn which appear if there's a yellow flag
  • Support for 47 starters.
  • Standing starts with Full Pace Lap enabled.
  • Three-layered parallel overpass!
  • Modified garage object from Hillcrest.

Download:
Mediafire

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down