Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76

4 posters

Go down

(LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76 Empty (LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76

Post by Ceej Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:21 pm

Race Results:
Points Standings:
Race Control:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76 Empty Re: (LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76

Post by TPGRacing75 Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:59 pm

Rick Forest Racing avoids carnage, brings home another top 15 finish.

Rick Forest was behind the wheel this week, and put the car mid pack in the 24th position. Despite a near disaster early in the race, the team netted a solid result when many other of their rivals fell to the wayside.

"We knew we were far from the fastest car here today, but everyone knows that when you have drivers of mixed experience on a big speedway, things can get ugly quick, so staying out of danger was priority #1. We were very lucky to save it when Meghan Gallagher blew up and tracked fluid down onto the track, as that could have written off a race car real quick." stated the owner-driver after the race.
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76 Empty Re: (LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76

Post by SnakePlissken Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(LDS) Race 11 - Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76 Empty FARC LDS: 2019 Patriot Cola Star Spangled Flavor 76

Post by KansasChaser12 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:44 am

FARC LDS: Texas:
KansasChaser12
KansasChaser12
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down