Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2)

+2
zfitzwater599
Cynon
6 posters

Go down

Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) Empty Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2)

Post by Cynon Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:30 am

The second Gravis City track to be released, Zone 11 is a temporary roval that is almost exactly 1 mile long (1.007). It's a true roval, all four corners are distinct. The west end of the track resembles Indianapolis (it's rectangular), and the east end is more of a trapezoid shape like the old Emerson Fittipaldi Speedway in Rio de Janerio, Brazil. Like the other oval I've made, this track also has zero banking.

Layout:
Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) RLcCuiC

Features:

• A lot of animating objects, like smoke clouds, the infamous Gravis City haze layer.
  • The version of the haze layer that exists on this track may be the single largest NR2003 object ever.
  • The haze moves with the wind.
  • The first NR track that I'm aware of that uses multiple layers of scenery on the horizon. However, since it's all one color (silhouettes of buildings) and there's little space that doesn't have buildings in the way, you probably won't notice it much.
  • Animating TV fake news! SAD!
  • The second known track to use an ambient color. The other being Zone 7. The one on this track is less brown and more of a blue.
  • Tunnels!
  • Supports a 47 car field.
  • Water, toxic waste, a literal dumpster fire...
  • Made for 110% AI, like everything else I've made...
  • Very quick cautions.
  • The absence of the two objects that I highly suspect created FPS issues on Zone 7 (the missile turrets and this one other building that had 41 materials on it).
  • Some things are forever, but covfefe is eternal.
  • The distinctive Gravis City sky and reflection textures.

Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) VzfJCwZ
Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) OUJQDSL
Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) 8e0m8OD
Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) Xuri8n8
Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) X7CdsH1
1.0.0 Screenshots:

This track started life because of a Facebook debate between me and someone else who didn't know what a roval was. This track literally exists because of an ego trip.

Download:
v1.1.2

As with anything else I've made, if you want to edit, steal, or re-use anything, go ahead. I know there's a lot of people to credit for some of the assets on this track, but some of the assets on this track were made by/came from:

• Deus Ex
  • Marathon: Infinity
  • Marathon: Rubicon
  • Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge
  • Nobiax (the trash piles)
  • Mystical (the dumpster)
  • The NR2003 Effects Directory (the really cheesy fireball on the barrel outside of turn 3)
  • Age of Wonders 1 (the fire)
  • Project Short Track (the flag)
  • Ceej (a few logos on billboards)

Last edited by Cynon on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:25 am; edited 8 times in total

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) Empty Re: Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2)

Post by zfitzwater599 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 pm

This is a cool track
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2) Empty Re: Gravis City: Industrial Zone 11 (v1.1.2)

Post by Cynon Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Version 1.0.0 officially released. Very Happy

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by John Norton Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 am

I can't even get to the file. All I see is an endless stream of ad.fly garbage. Every new page that opens is either a new ad or some scam telling you that your computer may have a virus and is blocked, forcing you hit their "OK" button 50 times just so it can reload the same junk, or lock up your computer. Shocked
John Norton
John Norton
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://wildkustomcars.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:38 pm

"Some things are forever, but covfefe is eternal."

love how you put my Discord Mistake in there, lol
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:49 pm

John Norton wrote:I can't even get to the file. All I see is an endless stream of ad.fly garbage. Every new page that opens is either a new ad or some scam telling you that your computer may have a virus and is blocked, forcing you hit their "OK" button 50 times just so it can reload the same junk, or lock up your computer. Shocked

My advice to that is simply, not clicking the link, but instead, right-clicking and copying the link, pasting it into the address bar and then removing the ad.fly section of it. Most of the time it has worked for me.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by andyp95 Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:09 pm

bsoyuz wrote:
John Norton wrote:I can't even get to the file. All I see is an endless stream of ad.fly garbage. Every new page that opens is either a new ad or some scam telling you that your computer may have a virus and is blocked, forcing you hit their "OK" button 50 times just so it can reload the same junk, or lock up your computer. Shocked

My advice to that is simply, not clicking the link, but instead, right-clicking and copying the link, pasting it into the address bar and then removing the ad.fly section of it. Most of the time it has worked for me.

Great advice to get around the ad.fly stuff. Worked for me went directly to the download page. Very Happy

andyp95
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 am

Updated this track. The AI has been overhauled to be a lot more aggressive and a lot of the textures were improved, as well.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down