Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by UndyingLight on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm

<FARC>
AlexaLake26: I am happy with my finishes at Meadowdale and Chicago. #6th!

AlexaLake26: Currently working out some silly season stuff....stay tuned! Wink
UndyingLight
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:29 pm

TMMC Timeline:
Azurepower46: We're in the consolation race. Not the main race, but it's something. Hoping to repeat my performance from the Gravis City Q-race.
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:34 am

TMMC Timeline

RealTomDelgado: It's dark, and hell is hot...ain't no sunshine when it's on. <PIC of Decatur Raceway at night> #TMMC #Decatur #CrashTheParty

RaceTimeLIVE: Decatur Report - With Durbin & Percy DNQ's, Matthews all but locks up Independent's Trophy barring total collapse + superhuman effort from Humpfreys. #TMMC #Decatur #IndependentsTrophy
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TPGRacing75 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:19 pm

FARC Timeline

@TeamForest60: The second half of the season has not been kind to us. But I guess growing pains are the part of the process.

@Rick60: I have no idea who the heck Packer Carroll thinks he is, but I have not seen such a sheer display of lack of ability since Ryan Forest ran full time.

@Ryan60: I feel bad for Chuck Johnson, Kenny George, and anyone caught in the pileup at Chicago when Packer Carroll ran out of skill.

@Dominic60: I just can't get to grips with these FARC Elite cars. They are nuthin' like the modifieds I'm used to racin'
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:03 pm

DMullen: Venues in Texas, Oklahoma, Winnipeg, Burlington, and Mexico Pushing for TMMC Races <link>

Retweed by Lance Andrews

LanceCh44: Mexican interest is increasing. Roqueta raced there, Martinez is capable of winning, Serrano is a rising star.

LanceCh44: It also helps that there's multiple tracks that could host a race there.

LanceCh44: The owner of the San Antonio Siege really wants a #TMMC and #FARC race in his new stadium.

LanceCh44: From what I understand, the series is looking for a 4-5 race European tour along with 4 races in Canada in the next few years.

Online Wins: 22
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Grand Detour
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan, usually found curled up in the fetal position.
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

Cynon
Admin

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 pm

FARC - Salem:
TheStaterOfNC: So proud of everyone on the @roadnstreet team tonight! Best I'd felt about a car since Springfield...still can't believe it hung on that last time off 4.
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 am

ChampJohnson46: @Ryan60 Your assuming he had skill to begin with.  He turned me to start that pileup.

ChampJohnson46: @Rick60 There's a reason he's not in Master Cup anymore.

FARC: Races 20-23:
After Oswego:
ChampJohnson46: How many fucking times are we gonna have problems from the lead!?!

After Tulsa:
ChampJohnson46: Almost destroyed by a lapped car from the lead.  797's a fucking dumbass.

ChampJohnson46: Despite that and throwing it into the wall trying to make up the time, still caught up to the 8.  Just ran out of time.

After Salem:
ChampJohnson46: Car didn't even make it to lap 30.  Championship chances done.  If it wasn't for shit like this, we would've repeated easily.

GatekeeperFAC: FAC Motorsports enters first FARC race since 2014 to attempt the Rockford 200 with @Azurepower46 and @NickAzure9000.

Azurepower46: The rumors are true. Me and @NickAzure9000 are attempting the Rockford 200.  The one race (minus the Indy 500) that I have not started.

Azurepower46: I've raced at Karjala (in fact all of Master Cup's special events, even qualifying for 3 of them in the same season), I've qualified for the Spa GP, ran in the Texas 500, and everything else you can think of.

Azurepower46: I've failed to make this race the 3 times I've attempted it.  I made the B-Main in 2011 and 2012 but that's it.  I know I've said I wanted nothing to do with FARC after 2015, but I just wanted one more opportunity and the fact the Rockford 200 came back this year, it was the perfect time to finally make this race.

Azurepower46: And for those wondering.  Yes, this will be the last I attempt in my almost 40 year career.  I'll be 57 by the end of 2017.  I think it's finally time to hang it up.  This was the first FARC race I attempted, so it is only fitting that it is the last.

Azurepower46: And also, you kids don't want to get beat by an old man, Like I did when I won Rookie of the Year in 2014 at 53. Laughing

(OOC: I know I've basically been writing pseudo-press releases in the form of tweets recently.  One, I didn't know where to post a PR as I haven't posted in the team thread I created in 3-4 years. Two, I find it easier this way, or because Azure's becoming senile in his old age and likes to ramble Laughing )

NickAzure9000: Never thought I'd attempt another FARC race, especially after how bad 2015 was.  I've made the B-Main all three times I attempted this race, time to finally make the main show.
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 am

FARC Timeline
TomDelgadoRacing: The newly-crowned 2017 Dash Cup Super Stocks champion arrives in Rockford and definitely means business. <VIDEO> #FARC #Rockford200

RealTomDelgado: Rockford...we're here. Time to #CrashTheParty

RealTomDelgado: Do you dare challenge a man who's on the biggest high of his career? The answer to that is simple. No. You don't. I have a race to win, and not one of you is stopping me. #LEGENDARY
Magus978
Legend
Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter249 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:45 am

DanielBouchard : Actually happy to make two races.
Dexter249
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America,Earth,Sol,Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum