Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+44
pennst24
GamerAzuzu
Magus978
Milan655
Ben Atkins
Lucstar88
RyanB06
V8fan12
SpeedDemon37
navycook75
Mother of Invention
RealRacingRoots
JMac525
Cardinals5
Syzygy
PYLrulz
BBoy
gwoodard41
Cynon
racingfreak1999
Backmarker
Dexter249
LadyKathy
Racerfan275
Rykia
BWard
JINXaPHRENIC
day500champ1
PackerMan71
f1fan12
Ceej
Alpineopossum
SnakePlissken
gone-sovereign
zaw24fan
Electric Wolf
Joshua Michaels
tommykl
crl
HelloMyNameisPancho
BuddyNixon
Veni Vidi Voeckler
Dan Mackay
Ruben Efamba
48 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 14 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Racerfan275 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Spoiler:

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Dash Cup:

OOC: Will Eriksen or Rothbauer get any injuries from their crashes?

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKathy Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Dash Cup Oval Stocks:

LadyKathy
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 pm

FARC Super Series:
GatekeeperFAC: John Alexander once again gets the pole for the #SuperSeries race at Carbondale.

(OOC: I just finished recording commentary. Expect the video tomorrow.)
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:31 am

CloudSportTV: William Atkins has announced that Atlantic Motorsports' Oval Stocks campaign will be brought to an end. Effective immediately.

CloudSportTV: The driver who was meant to drive the car @NattieRacerK did, @TristKrist, says he plans to sue the team for not honouring his contract.

CloudSportTV: "I guess I would have gotten to drove the car I put money into if Kellan decided not to wreck everyone then run her mouth like its not her fault." - @TristKrist <link>

CloudSportTV: Listen to Tristan Kristoph's full interview here. <link>

Daxter99: The really sad thing in this whole situation is that Kellan Rogers-Smashby wrecking everyone overshadows the fact A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD WON ON HER DEBUT. Feel for you @TillieDillieRacing.

TillieDillieRacing: @Daxter99 Haha, thanks! Gotta feel for @HarrietWallace too, though. She actually passed everyone to get her win!

HarrietWallace: @TillieDillieRacing You'll be passing everyone too before long! Wink

BenAtkins50: Drivers have bad days. Drivers have terrible days. Never has a couple of bad days closed down a superteams entire program for a series. But now it has. By the by, those Atlantic cars were the quickest in the field all over.

BenAtkins50: Can't exactly credit @kellanrogersashby's driving at Mallory but people have done much worse with much lower repercussions.

BenAtkins50: Just like @Daxter99 said, in a blunt way, this whole stupid controversy has overshadowed racings most emotional story in a VERY long time. @TillieDillieRacing's win deserves a hell of a lot of credit, but instead we're paying attention to someone because they caused a crash or two?

Daxter99: @BenAtkins50 Agree with your point there but it wasn't just a crash or two. She caused two high speed accidents, which flipped Jeremie Rothbauer and @TillieDillieRacing over in separate incidents... just one race after (dare I say it) causing a fatal accident with a similar lack of awareness.

BenAtkins50: @Daxter99 Kellan did not cause that. No-one did. Playing the blame game over someone's death is an incredibly insensitive and honestly shameful thing to do. Show some respect for Ebony. #RIPEbony

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:55 am

AMRossini3: Cheers @TAshby47 , we're not all that bad Razz

AMRossini3: RT@BenAtkins50 @Daxter99 Kellan did not cause that. No-one did. Playing the blame game over someone's death is an incredibly insensitive and honestly shameful thing to do. Show some respect for Ebony. #RIPEbony
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:08 pm

RealTomDelgado: RT @BenAtkins50 @Daxter99 Kellan did not cause that. No-one did. Playing the blame game over someone's death is an incredibly insensitive and honestly shameful thing to do. Show some respect for Ebony. #RIPEbony

RealTomDelgado: You people are still arguing over this? Good lord, let the poor girl rest in peace now. I swear, de Pretto didn't get this much grief when he had a hand in killing Scott Morales. #SMH

KyleGaffigan: Oh god...expect an apology tweet from @RealTomDelgado tonight for comparing deadly accidents. #harsh
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:31 pm

V8fan12 wrote:
OOC: No. If Dillinger didn't get hurt from hers, they're definitely fine Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:
OOC: No. If Dillinger didn't get hurt from hers, they're definitely fine Razz

Ok sweet

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Duckman28: @BenAtkins50 Exactly what I've been saying, but apparently, some people are too fucking stupid or self-centered to realize it. Gives me a headache. #IbuprofenFTW
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

TAshby47: @BenAtkins50, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much me and Kellan have been trying to deal with the press and people egging this on and on and on.
@Daxter99, Shut up, please.
@AMRossini3, maybe you and I can talk sometime, I can see that you're not all bad Smile

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 pm

BenAtkins50: @TAshby47 @Duckman28 I tried to be reserved after my past experiences on here, but I simply can't. It's not in my blood. No-one did anything wrong. It was a freak accident.

Daxter99: @TAshby47 Here comes the white knight on his horse again.  Rolling Eyes

BenAtkins50: @TAshby47 For reference, @AMRossini3 is one of the best people I know. Wink

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Mallory Park (April) - Dash Cup Oval Stock Series:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:44 pm

kellanrogersashby @Daxter99 shut it, daxter crashalot. or did you think i didn't watch you crash every other race in tm lights for two seasons?

kellanrogersashby @Daxter99 and that "white knight" you talk about? that's my HUSBAND. use your head and think for once instead of trying to be a media darling.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Daxter99: @kellanrogersashby Oh, give over. I finished 5th in points in my last TM lights season. No wonder Atlantic give their good shit to Hannah. Better driver with a MUCH better attitude than you #entitled #arrogance

Daxter99: @kellanrogersashby Your husband doesn't have to fight all your fights for you. Every stupid controversy you dig yourself into I see this gaudy tweet from him thinking he's setting the world alight with his opinions. By the way, @TAshby47, you're not.

Daxter99: @kellanrogersashby You're calling ME a media darling? What was that rant before you posted before? What are you doing calling everyone out on social media? Sounds like a classic case of pot calling the kettle black.

Daxter99: Calling it now @kellanrogersashby wrecks me at Knockhill because I told her the truth.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 pm

RG-IDI-86: Anybody else find it "interesting" that in Dash Cup people are more concerned with placing blame on a driver than they are are finding out what can be done to the cars to make sure this incident doesn't happen again?  

*Later*

RG-IDI-86: That's where I'll give it to FARC and their teams and drivers, when Morales was killed, the focus was not on who caused the crash, but how to prevent fatal accidents in the future.  But, I can't backup anybody who supports the so called #blamekellenrogersashby movement, because the person who started it already had a problem with her in the past.  Thus this person's judgement of character is tainted.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 pm

TAshby47: @RG-IDI-86, Thank you, again.
@Daxter99, It's not "trying to set the world alight" as you might think, I'm just trying to defend my wife like any good husband should! I'm sure you'd do the same if you were in my situation. I'm not trying to be a white knight, it's called CARING ABOUT MARRIAGE.
@RealTomDelgado, any chance I can get boxing or fighting lessons from you at one point? I feel like it could be helpful at some point

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 pm

RealTomDelgado: @TAshby47 Sure...but not for free. Even I have to make some money off the track too.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

TAshby47: @RealTomDelgado, I didn't think they were free anyways xD. I'll gladly pay whatever price you want, I think I can do it.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:07 am

JinxRodriguez: This whole issue about a fatal accident is ridiculous... How in the hell can a driver keep a car from spinning into the field when the section of the spin is covered in grass...

JinxRodriguez: Everyone attacking the Ashby's should reconsider their own lives and in my honest opinion not be anywhere near a racetrack... Racing is for adults NOT children bringing High School drama...

JinxRodriguez: @Tashby47 you WON'T need it, but if you want me to, I can teach Kellan to defend herself and teach you anything you'd need as I know my fair share of multiple Martial Arts disciplines...
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 am

Azurepower46: RT @JinxRodriguez Everyone attacking the Ashby's should reconsider their own lives and in my honest opinion not be anywhere near a racetrack... Racing is for adults NOT children bringing High School drama...

Azurepower46: I'm probably the last one who should be talking, but the way people are reacting to this is fucking disgusting.

Azurepower46: I suppose you all wanted her to magically stop her car while it's sliding through the fucking grass.  You think Ebony would appreciate all the bullshit that's happened since then.  You all should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

MikotheFreako777: People need to chill out over whole @kellanrogersashby situation when it was freak accident.  That's no way to honor Ebony's memory. #RIPEbony
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:45 am

BenAtkins50: @RG-IDI-86 It's only a select few from the community that are concerned about it. I do agree, there should be more done about the incident, but if you notice, @DeanThompson has been very quiet about the situation. Hopefully he's taking action behind the scenes.

Daxter99: @RG-IDI-86 They took action when you tried to kill everyone in 2013...

BenAtkins50: If anyone's wondering why my team dropped support for his TM Lights campaign when Dash Cup wasn't a thing in 2011... he's currently displaying why... @Daxter99.

BenAtkins50: RT @Azurepower46: I'm probably the last one who should be talking, but the way people are reacting to this is fucking disgusting.

BenAtkins50: RT @MikotheFreako777: People need to chill out over whole @kellanrogersashby situation when it was freak accident.  That's no way to honor Ebony's memory. #RIPEbony

BenAtkins50: I hope Kellan sweeps all three races at Mallory on Sunday now, just to prove every single one of the guys who's running their mouths wrong. Kellan's crazy talented, and again, one bad race should NOT have caused all of this.

BenAtkins50: I had a shocker at Brands in 2014. I wrecked my teammates TWICE in TWO RACES. No-one was calling for my head! Why should we be calling for @kellanrogersashby's?

Cassandra28: I feel awful for Ebony's family at the moment. They shouldn't have to put up with any of this. It's horrible... someone died for goodness sake.

Cassandra28: The chemistry at the team may not be the best at the moment, but the guys at Atlantic should really be working together more. This is a tough time, but we're still the best damn team in the field... at least we should be.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:56 am

AGriffith07: some people need to get over themselves lol

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am

TAshby47: @JinxRodriguez, I mean that's fine man...I'm just...ticked off at some people. You can probably figure out who.
RT@JinxRodriguez:Everyone attacking the Ashby's should reconsider their own lives and in my honest opinion not be anywhere near a racetrack... Racing is for adults NOT children bringing High School drama..

TAshby47: To all the people who have been supporting me and @kellanrogersashby through all of this, thank you. You are all friends in my book now. And to those who haven't, well, just lost some respect from me. That's all I'll say, they know who they are

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 am

AMRossini3: Perhaps now is the time to drop the drama, respect Ebony, understand Kellan had no intention to have caused any accidents, and move on?

AMRossini3: No problem, if I'm around the US will be sure to get a drink with you one day @TAshby47

Last edited by Milan655 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 am

RyanMatthews Listen to the man, he is wise! RT @AMRossini3 Perhaps now is the time to drop the drama, respect Ebony, understand Kellan had no intention to have caused any accidents, and move on?
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:31 pm

FARC Super Series:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

FARC:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 pm

FARC Super Series:

Last edited by V8fan12 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 pm

FARC:
TAshby47: @AMRossini3, Sounds like a plan. I'll do the same if I'm ever in Italy. Thanks for the support you've been giving Kellan and Me btw, I really do appreciate it. I think I got a new favorite dude in the TM Master Cup for sure Wink

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 pm

FARC Super Series:
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 am

FARC Super Series:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 pm

AMRossini3: Stop off before Russia in Cressogno to see old family, and un peu de detente. #CheBella <pic>
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NASCARLOVER427 Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:04 pm

FARCLOVER427: Guess what, @WWETedSullivan? I'm going to kick your ass on #MondayNightRaw for stealing that WWE World Heavyweight Championship!
NASCARLOVER427
NASCARLOVER427
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri May 01, 2015 6:06 am

APRS Epps Pro Series:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 pm

CloudSportTV: Auto3000 driver Marina Pratt will get the chance to drive in the Dash Cup Super Touring series at Thruxton for new team Dagger GP.

CloudSportTV: Dagger GP have sponsorship from Costello Music, a UK based music bar chain. 

(OOC: If you get the reference I'm going with for this team, props.)

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri May 01, 2015 12:48 pm

(Missed opportunity to name her Chelsea since that's the direction you're going IMO.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri May 01, 2015 1:21 pm

RyanB06 wrote:(Missed opportunity to name her Chelsea since that's the direction you're going IMO.)
I thought about naming the team owner Chelsea but decided to go with Henrietta, which is another song of that album. :V

Driver choice had nothing to do with the team. Just wanted to paint a car with that reference Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat May 02, 2015 8:47 pm

RealTomDelgado: New look! My once great long hair has been donated to Locks of Love. Growing the beard back out too. <pic of a bald Tom Delgado wearing a US flag bandana> #backtomyroots
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon May 04, 2015 5:30 pm

APRS:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue May 05, 2015 6:56 am

DLeck6211: Why am I listening to Taylor Swift? I blame @RyanMatthews. #Shakeitoff
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue May 05, 2015 7:16 am

RyanMatthews @DLeck6211 You're welcome. #idontknowaboutyou #butimfeeling22
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed May 06, 2015 12:45 am

DMullen: @mel_clevenot sent to the back of the grid for #RoundOfRussia after her second collision during the #KarjalaGP

DMullen: No Kazeyama or car 92 for Maximus Racing this week. Maximus entered the 94 with Lavrin and the 95 for Mackay. #TMMC #RoundofRussia

DMullen: Also no @draw2kards here either. He was entered in car 6 but was not medically cleared to drive.

DMullen: @plyons will step in until Kard is cleared to return. Talk about a career revival!

DMullen: A few surprises coming up for the review show! #TMMC #tunes

DMullen: @5overal and @adriendevereux trading fast laps for #TMMC #RoundOfRussia

DMullen: @carlos_roqueta not liking the bumps of the Vnukovo Airport <pic> #drift

DMullen: The @BeOnALERT cars look like they have good pace on new tires. Steudler just took P1... #TMMC #RoundofRussia

DMullen: Almost unnoticed is Scott Bates and Ian Cooper doing fuel runs only. No mock qualifying runs. #TMMC #RoundofRussia

DMullen: Cooper needs a good run. Rumor is that @ClockworkRacing might be in pretty serious trouble with the stewards.

DMullen: Hearing that @ManticoreEngineering wants to put Juho Kivela on an oval #KarjalaDarling ... Ohio possibly.

plyons: opportunity of a lifetime... cant thank @LenardInternational enough for this #TMMC

DMullen: Rantanen pulled off course in a blazing inferno. Thankfully he's gotten out of the car and it wasn't the same car he ran the #KarjalaGP with.

DMullen: Rantanen likely back for #RoundOfGermany.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed May 06, 2015 1:12 am

GWoodard41: @plyons: Congrats man! It'll be great to have you as a technical teammate! Very Happy

GWoodard41: Hopefully @draw2kards makes a full and speedy recovery Smile
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Wed May 06, 2015 2:05 am

MikotheFreako777: We got Promoter's Option for #RoundofRussia.

MikotheFreako777: Oil line broke and caused huge fire.  I'm ok, but looks like we're done for weekend.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Wed May 06, 2015 6:24 am

DarCardel: Not in Russia for #TMMC, opening weekend for German Supercars at Hockenheim is this weekend!

DarCardel: #TMMC Round of Germany doesn't clash with German Supercars however, hopefully I can race the Ferdinand United Gessler. They deserve more of a chance than they were given in Karjala.
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Wed May 06, 2015 5:40 pm

TMoore19: This track is tough. Hopefully we can run a clean race and get a few points on the board. #TMMC
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed May 06, 2015 11:53 pm

DMullen: @alan13hodges: "Expect wildly different chassis rules and designs for next year." #specutainment <link>

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu May 07, 2015 2:28 am

LMRnD: RT DMullen: @alan13hodges: "Expect wildly different chassis rules and designs for next year." #specutainment <link>

LMRnD: Big changes coming!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next