Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 04: England

+8
Alpineopossum
bsoyuz
BWard
Backmarker
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
f1fan12
Cynon
12 posters

Go down

Race 04: England  Empty Race 04: England

Post by Cynon Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Results
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGLAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cynon on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race 04: England  Empty Re: Race 04: England

Post by f1fan12 Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 am

Soveral's Engineer has an awesome accent... Very Happy
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 am

Good Run for Mallory ends Short

Keegan Mallory, the Irish driver for DHRE finishes 38th after being involved in an incident with Peter Short. Mallory had been running in the top 25 but couldn't avoid Shorts spinning car coming out of Druids. Mallory took the incident in stride saying he couldn't avoid the stricken 22 and clobbered the car destroying the #76's radiator. Mallory was a bit skeptical about a few things, he called the Brands Hatch track "ill suited for big bricks like the Master Cup cars" and that "the tire barrier needed to be moved back a few feet" next up for Mallory is Karjala were it was announced the team will be fielding three cars and that Tommy Ashby will be driving a second car with a third driver yet to be announced.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:29 am

Percy unimpressed with first lap incident with Packer Carroll

Independent's Trophy contender and Dash Cup driver Hannah Percy was left unimpressed after her car was left damaged for the entire race after her and TMMC regular Packer Carroll collided on the first laps. Percy was well off the pace as a result of the incident, and eventually she would finish many laps down in her first race towards the Independent's Trophy.

"It was a completely unprofessional move by him." said Percy, "I thought all the talk about him being that careless on the track was over exaggerated, but I guess it's not. He really must be as clueless and reckless as the other drivers make him out to be. It honestly baffles me how he's in a ride in the top tier of motorsports if he's pulling rookie moves like that."

Not all was lost for Percy, as she did manage to earn some points towards her IT bid, and she managed to jump to 9th in points, provisionally. Percy's next outing will be at the Karjala Grand Prix, where Percy will be attempting to make the grid for one of the crown jewels of TM Master Cup competition.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:59 am

I liked the music for this one.
Spoiler:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:05 am

I gotta admit Ben, you did a fine job doing the commentary for this. Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:15 am

NeverNeutral wrote:I liked the music for this one.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I liked your commentary Ben, it was really good, but drunk Benatar is funniest Benatar.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:39 am

Taylor Gets Solid Top 20 at Brands

Cameron Taylor had a quiet but strong run at Brands Hatch, finishing twelfth. "I love this place," said the Ohio native, "every since my first race here in 2011 I've loved to race here. I got a great car from the team and we had a great race. I really have to say congrats to Gasper. That guy has deserved a win for so long and it's amazing how he came from the back." Taylor is in the Top 20 in TM Master Cup Series standings going into the next race in France.

Sybilton Runs Well for Maximus

Alexander Sybilton made his first start of the season at Brands Hatch, and the Englishman was all smiles after the race was over. "We came into this race as underdogs but we had a bloody great run out there. It feels amazing to race in the Master Cup at home, and I have to thank the guys at Maximus for giving me this chance." Sybilton, a member of the English aristocracy, has tried to break into the big leagues of auto racing for several years and has had some success, most notably winning in the Dash Cup series on debut. He is not planning on racing in France, but could make an appearence in another one off later in the year, likely at Karjala.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Great job on the commentary, Ben!

And I haven't heard that music since the 2010 Round of Michigan! Smile
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:48 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:I liked the music for this one.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zfitzwater599 Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Let's see what type of Racing we will see in France
zfitzwater599
zfitzwater599
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:40 pm

PACKER LOOKING FOR EARLY RELEASE FROM MANTICORE AFTER ANOTHER DISMAL PERFORMANCE, POSSIBLE MEDICAL CONCERNS

After getting into a Lap 1 accident with Hannah Percy, Manticore driver Packer Carroll pulled into the garage, climbed from the car and appeared to be holding his head gingerly. He went directly to the infield medical center with some help from members of his crew.

After being released from the care center, Packer had this to say...

PACKER: I don't know why it happened, but as I was going into the turn next to Hannah, I was suddenly hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness, and I lost my focus for a split second, and... well, you saw the results. Yet another bad week for me and the team, and I ruined another drivers chances at a good finish. Just lovely. Anyways, the doctor told me that the dizziness I experienced may be the result of some side-effects from the concussion I suffered at Decatur back in November. The thing is, I was fine the first three races, so I'm not sure why it showed up now. Makes me wonder if I came back too soon. So, I've sent a request to Manticore Engineering to release me from my contract early. It's pretty obvious that I'm just not capable of competing at the level I need to be at in the Cup Series, and if this is the theme I'm gonna be facing all year, I'd rather just cut my losses while I still can. It may seem selfish to some, but I've to look out for my own well being at times, too. I've been depressed, I haven't been to victory lane in almost two years, I'm not having fun anymore, and it's getting to the point where I don't even want to be at the race track right now. So hopefully, I'll get my release and I'll probably take the rest of the season off and re-evaluate my career options. I might run some FARC races here and there, but other than that, I need a break from racing right now, both physically and mentally, because my career just isn't going anywhere right now.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down