Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+41
Mccc457
TheFallenHaveRisen
Nascar9fan
Ceej
Wizzie
Rykia
pepsibottle1
RetrogradeRenegade
darkapprentice77
Racerfan275
Pyrozooka0
SnakePlissken
Backmarker
Vincent Giacalone
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
RealRacingRoots
Tanrar
day500champ1
f1fan12
Michael Sykes
RyanB06
JMac525
Cynon
PackerMan71
pennst24
GamerAzuzu
BWard
BBoy
Alpineopossum
Lucstar88
gwoodard41
racingfreak1999
navycook75
Cardinals5
SpeedDemon37
PYLrulz
Syzygy
Ben Atkins
flyingturns89
Magus978
Milan655
45 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by navycook75 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 am

AndreaKonata: Griffin getting punched at the New York Autoring again? Wish I was there to see that again. 

AndreaKonata: I hope New York Autoring makes it's way back onto the schedule for FARC. #Thirdtimesthecharm
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by BWard Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:42 am

barneyward: Really sorry about that @Cassandra02, should've been paying attention to my spotter #dashcup #newyork
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 am

Cassandra02: @barneyward It's all good. Neither of us would have been in that situation had it not been for other idiots.

RossCarter1: Called my sister before. Most upset I've heard her since the 2012 World Championships.

RossCarter1: What sucks is that she worked so hard to get fit after her crash at Darlington to even make her start in the series. To have her title hopes dashed by some idiot one off driver when she put all that effort in... it's heartbreaking.

RossCarter1: I'm not going to take anything away from Robert. He deserves the championship as much as Tanya and Hannah did. It's just a shame the Carter family couldn't make it two for two in championships this year. I thought she had it.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 am

SPOILERS, OBVIOUSLY:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:04 am

GWoodard41: Sorry for causing so much trouble, but the car was difficult to keep in a single line. Stupid thing was continually trying to push me down the track after I sustained damage from the big one. Sad

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 am

Dash Cup Timeline
RealTomDelgado: The events surrounding Ryan Griffin and Trey Ashby are a disgrace. We expect that crap from Griffin, but Trey really disappointed me tonight. It's a shame that New York was a victim of their shenanigans, as they will now be deprived of a Dash Cup race weekend, something that I have enjoyed so very much this week. #DashCup #NewYorkGP

Current Timeline
RealTomDelgado: You know what I've never done in my life? Bought a race track. If I did and could get a major series to come race it, it'd give me something to do in my old age Razz #hmm
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 am

Current Timeline

SykesLaunchDoM: @RealTomDelgado "#WinOrDie Raceway"
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:14 pm

DMullen: Team EFR 1-2 in final #Indy practice

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 pm

GWoodard41: @DMullen: I wonder if Ian Cooper will bring back the Orange Speed Energy/Lysander scheme that was used in 2011. If not, it would be nice to see an EFR 1-2 finish. But then again, I'm going to root for PSI #teampriorities
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm

RichardScottRacing: @DanMullen It's surprising to me how good that team is without a regular third driver... normally I'd say that would be a detriment because you can't get as much data, but it looks like giving them less to focus on has helped them out, so good on them

Last edited by NeverNeutral on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm

packer71: Wow. Did anyone see the crowd at the New York Autoring when @RealTomDelgado won? I've never seen a crowd react like that before. That was incredible. #HometownHero

SFRush: Tell me about. You'd think the Yankees won the World Series with that reaction.  Laughing 
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:46 pm

RealTomDelgado: @packer71 They are the reason why I hang around this sport longer than I should have. The fans keep me going, without them I'd be nothing. #thankyouteamTD #satansarmywillneverdie
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

TAshby12: I am so sorry. I honestly don't know why I did what I did at New York, I'm sorry to those I wrecked and I'm sorry to the fans for ruining the race.
@RealTomDelgado,@kellanrogers I agree with both of you guys, I drove like an idiot and I really can't defend myself that well for what I did

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:20 pm

TanyaCarterSTS: thanks for all the fan support. proud of the team. well done to robert.

TanyaCarterSTS: will be retweeting my favourite fan tweets

GenericTanyaCarterFan: @TanyaCarterSTS RYAN GRIFFIN IS A TWAT

Retweeted by Tanya Carter

Cassandra02: @TanyaCarterSTS Never change. #dying

EbonyPhillips32: @TanyaCarterSTS not a bad idea. I'll do the same.

Retweeted by Tanya Carter and Ebony Phillips

Last edited by Ben Atkins on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Retweeted by Not The Fake Tom Delgado

RealTomDelgado: @GenericTanyaCarterFan I tried to hit him with the trophy I got from my Q-heat, but the promoter begged me not to do it, and since I kinda' want to buy the track someday...
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

PetervanderSchmidt Can I join the Ryan Griffin hate train too?

PetervanderSchmidt We all make mistakes, it's not as if he killed someone

Thomas_aus_Deutschland @PetervanderSchmidt Well, this is the second time he's caused an accident at this track, is it not? It does make one wonder...
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 am

PetervanderSchmidt: Can I join the Ryan Griffin hate train too?

Retweeted by Daxter Hamlett

DHamlettCRPR: @PetervanderSchmidt Seriously. Only people who I think have a right to bitch about him are Tanya Carter and her brother/family. Everyone else is just pissy he caused a crash, I guess.

DHamlettCRPR: @PetervanderSchmidt Yeah, it is the 2nd time he's caused a huge crash at New York Autoring, and yeah, he did deserve his Dash Cup license to be taken away for such a stupid move, but not EVERYONE has to jump on the bandwagon.

EbonyPhillips: @PetervanderSchmidt If you wanna get technical, he almost killed me.

BenAtkins50: Had time to calm down since the Championship Night race. @EbonyPhillips' crash shows how far these cars have come in safety. Last year it wouldn't have been good news.

CRosinski36: Wow. All this controversy and I'm here celebrating a 1-2 finish with the boss @RealTomDelgado <pic of podium>

CRosinski36: Worried for @HarrietWallace though. Second time in a year she's broken that wrist... :\

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:49 am

CanadianKeith: @PetervanderSchmidt "We all make mistakes" Yeah that sounds like a GREAT excuse when your TM Lights and Dash Cup licenses are being revoked. 

CanadianKeith: @PetervanderSchmidt Lets say @EbonyPhillips was seriously injured or worse. The last thing you would want someone to say is "We all make mistakes".

CanadianKeith: @PetervanderSchmidt not to mention @EbonyPhillips catchfenced. yeah. Just be glad the catchfence held for the most part and nobody was hurt.

CanadianKeith: @PetervanderSchmidt my point is, you don't get 2 licenses revoked just for making a "mistake".

GenericFan25: @CanadianKeith I don't see why you have to knock on him for having an opinion...Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one #justsaying

CanadianKeith: @GenericFan25 while that may be true, Opinions are like assholes. Sometimes they're full of shit.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 am

Dash Cup Timeline
RealTomDelgado: @CRosinski36 That picture's getting blown up and put in my office. Thank you for all your hard work this season, I just wish we could have rewarded you with a better points position.

RealTomDelgado: @DHamlettCRPR The guy's head is clearly into music and not racing. Otherwise he would have had more spacial awareness to NOT get himself banned from two major series. It's hard to feel safe around him on the track. Track record and reputation speak volumes.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 pm

DHamlettCRPR: @RealTomDelgado You make some good points there, actually.

BenatarBroadcasts: Officials confirm no fan injuries in the lap 16 crash. The catchfence and the car did it's job to keep Ebony and the fans safe #bigimprovements

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:39 pm

AMRossini42: RT@BenatarBroadcasts Officals confirm no fan injuries in the lap 16 crash. The catchfence and car did it's job to keep Ebony and the fans safe #bigimprovements

AMRossini42: Incredible improvements from how last year was, much applause needed for #DashCup on these changes.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Azurepower46: I am honored to drive for @TomDelgadoRacing this season in FARC. Hoping to get out there and win some races.

Azurepower46: I may be crazy, but we're bringing 4 cars to Texes World with @racingfreak1999, @AOtakuWilson, and our newest addition Melanie Menendez.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Dash Cup Timeline - Days after New York GP
RealTomDelgado: @BenatarBroadcasts That's a relief. I hope someday Dash Cup returns to the greatest city in the world, New York City. If you can make it here, then dammit you can make it anywhere! #NewYorkGP #hometownpride
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Dash Cup Timeline
IkeDurbinInc.: The events that occurred in the #DashCup event at New York will not change Ryan Griffin's role with the team in #FARC

DASHcupFan1235: @McMillan86 do u wish u would have made the race? and do u have a ride for 2014?

McMillan86: @DASHcupFan1235 after that display of driving, I'm not too sure :/

McMillan86: @DASHcupFan1235 as for the ride, not yet still looking. Will remain in Europe regardless

IkeDurbin#08: congratulations to @RealTomDelgado on his win at New York!

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by bsoyuz on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:10 pm

BMRacing: Big Mac Racing is proud to announce Monica Rook will drive the #25 part time entry in the FARC Elite Series this season with sponsorship from Rook Construction. Good luck to Monica this season!
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:54 pm

TMMC Timeline
RealTomDelgado: Used final practice to work on our long runs. If we can show a little more of the speed we showed in the 2nd round qualifying, we'll have a shot at points. #TMMC #RoundOfIndianapolis
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 am

VincenzoGF37: The #NRC cars remind me so much of late models. Rockingham's a long ways away for me to have to wait to drive one! #LookingForward

IrishRose13: @b_LeslieRiggs is gonna be in the 64? thatll take some getting use to.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 am

b_LeslieRiggs Someone's gotta drive it @IrishRose13

taylor_carol @CirnoCooling REALLLLLLLLLLY likes 9 but its a nice car so im happy Very Happy

OEN_EMcDermott The @M&JOfficial 64 has a higher turnover rate than your average Grease Burger
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 am

RandomLeslieRiggsFan WHAT?! Leslie switched to the 64? I gotta buy all new stuff! #broke

RandomLeslieRiggsFan Wait...that means my old stuff has collectible value! #cha-ching
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 pm

LeslieRiggsHick: damnit i just got the riggs' 50 tattooed onto my eyelids and she fuckin changes to the 64. bullshit man.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 pm

@g_macena: Leslie Riggs with the #64 is kinda strange, but good luck for her anyway......
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:50 pm

TexasMotorSpeedway: We want #FormulaOverdrive back. Surprised we aren't on the schedule
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 pm

TexasMotorSpeedway: We want #FormulaOverdrive back. Surprised we aren't on the schedule

Retweeted by Ben Atkins

BenAtkins50: Uhhh... Texas wants FO back? Not sure FO wants Texas back, though...

RossCarter1: @BenAtkins50 If people learned how to drive, then it won't be a problem.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Warning Thar Be Cursing:

Post Dash Cup Championship:

MAndersonOfficial: Did Lycoia pay off Greg Woodard to hold up the the field to ensure a Tom Delgado Racing victory?! The information is at the following link!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:47 pm

VincenzoGF37: Even if the racing at @TexasMotorSpeedway never sees a crash again, I don't think anyone will forget about the HWC soon enough for #FormulaOverdrive to return for a very long time. #IMO
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Dash Cup Timeline
RealTomDelgado: @MAndersonOfficial I think we got a candidate for outlandish statement of 2013. #thatsreallyfrigginstupid

FARC Timeline
RealTomDelgado: Gonna be strange to see @b_LeslieRiggs in something other than the 50. A lot of drivers are synonymous to the number they ran the longest, and in my own personal experience, it felt strange to be running the 83 last season.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm

BenAtkins50: @RealTomDelgado Yeah, it's gonna be much the same for me this year in FARC. Driving the 93. Only number I've ever drove consistently in ARLA/FARC is 84, really.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 pm

AtsuroAkira66: @TexasMotorSpeedway No! Never again.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:04 pm

VincenzoGF37: @RealTomDelgado Same here, with me being in the 38. I've run the same number for most of my life, but someone in the Elite Series decided to take the 37. #OnlyKidding
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:17 am

CarterFitzy I need those light-up cowboy boots Kasey Musgraves rocked at the Grammys last night. NEED. #cute

TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy OMG! I saw those! You think @RyanMatthews will buy a pair for both of us?

RyanMatthews @TaylorGoSwift @CarterFitzy NO. WAY.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 am

RealTomDelgado: @RyanMatthews I pity you. My only worry is keeping the freezer filled with ice cream for @AshTucker, and here you are with two girls who want boots. Speaking of which, off to the supermarket, we're out of ice cream. Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 pm

AshTucker: @RealTomDelgado I can't believe we let the house run out of ice cream ;(

BenAtkins50: @AshTucker Well the house likes it ice cream, right?

AshTucker: @BenAtkins50 -_-

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 pm

RealTomDelgado: @BenAtkins50 WHY #ujibnldfibndgluybnlbdgnuiajkggjklgjopio
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:55 pm

FrankDolan: Contract signed w/ @TXMotorSpeedway. All safety precautions available to the cars and track have been performed. Hanmore American 500 on 11/23. Tickets available!

Rainman231: OH GOD WHY
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

FrankDolan: Contract signed w/ @TXMotorSpeedway. All safety precautions available to the cars and track have been performed. Hanmore American 500 on 11/23. Tickets available!

Retweeted by Ross Carter

RossCarter1: Finally. Actually glad to be racing their again. Hopefully people won't be complete dumbarses this time.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

@ashcroft_jla001: Is good to see tracks with this config in the Formula Overdrive, but WHY......

@i_macena: this track will be always remembered by that disaster, I can't even explain how anger I'm feeling to see this specific track in the calendar

@g_macena: @FormulaOverdrive I'mll suggest only one thing, is better you race in short, "flat" ovals, look at Rockingham, NC. It's the perfect track..............

bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

AMRossini42: I cannot believe such a decision can be made.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 pm

AMRossini42: I cannot believe such a decision can be made.

Retweeted by Chaud Roddick

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 pm

RyanMatthews Neither do I, Alessandro. Neither do I. #sad RT @AMRossini42 I cannot believe such a decision can be made.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next