Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings... properly this time.

2 posters

Go down

Greetings... properly this time. Empty Greetings... properly this time.

Post by PackerMan71 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey, y'all. So this is the new forum for EFR, eh? It'll take some getting used to, but I think it's great. A lot faster, too.

It's good that I get to do a proper greeting this time around. When I first joined EFR in October of 2008, I didn't exactly introduce myself, so that was a big derp on my part. Plus, I was making multiple topics of the same subject, because I wasn't used to the concept of posting at the time, and I probably gave the early impression of being a hyperactive ten year old on ice cream with some of my early posts. Oy. No Embarassed

But, I learned early on to respect the other members of the forum and ask, not demand, and I think I've earned the respect of most everyone on the forum (at least I hope so. If I've miffed you sometime in the past, I apologize.)

I still can't paint for crap (I've tried on NASCAR Legends, and it ain't pretty. Laughing ), and I still don't have NR2003, but I will still do my best to make EFR a great place to come to. It really has been a pleasure being a part of EFR for the last three years. Greetings... properly this time. 4276145973
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Greetings... properly this time. Empty Re: Greetings... properly this time.

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Welcome Packer. Great to see you.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down