Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races

+3
gwoodard41
RyanB06
Cynon
7 posters

Go down

Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races Empty Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races

Post by Cynon Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 pm

For those of you who have Independent's Trophy entries, send me the four races you want to run. If those races are filled, pick a different race. You can check what races are taken here. I may arbitrarily switch some people's entries, depending on the circumstances. Cool

Independent's Trophy cars are due before their first appearance. Independent's Trophy cars are automatically entered into all four Special Events.

All full-time cars (and cars attempting the first race) are due February 16. I will do my best to give you plenty of time to paint on the MA04, which, if you want to get a head start, will be kind of the same as the MA03, only with more stuff on it. Very Happy

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races Empty Re: Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races

Post by RyanB06 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Are the ratings going to be the same as the 2012 package?
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races Empty Re: Due Dates + Independent's Trophy Races

Post by Cynon Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Yes! (Cynon, I need to know what the base ratings are for FT Teams so I can finish the car files Very Happy)

Other than that. If I have painted your car (that would be the Lycoia teams) please PM Cynon or me your ratings for convenience purposes, thank you).

Well, if that's also okay with Cynon too Laughing
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:47 am

What does the little (R) mean at the side of the drivers names on the wiki?
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 am

The driver is eligible for Rookie of the Year.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:29 am

Is there ANY official update as to what teams were accepted for the IT??? I still don't know If my team was approved for TML or TMMC IT... I know Cy is busy, so if there is anyone else that can tell me, please let me know.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

Check TMPedia. For the most part, my choices for the Independent's Trophy entries were biased towards people who didn't have a driver in the series in any capacity.

I reserved a spot for antknee, and I don't have drivers for cars 0, 06, and 15 yet. If those spots aren't filled (count on the 0 and the 06 being in), then one of the reserve entries will step up and take its place (the 82 car will probably get in before the 80 car gets in just because I believe I told BT that RUS Autosport were the first reserve).

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 am

Shot you a PM for a possible driver candidate for the 15.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:20 am

Do drivers that are in the Independants trophy score points in the promoter's option races if they are voted in? (eg. Jose Luis Martinez technically will compete in 5 rounds instead of the 4 like the other independents cars have.)
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 am

I think it would work like the one-off races: Independent drivers are entered and can score points toward the championship, but don't score Independent points.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 am

Metro 6r4 wrote:Do drivers that are in the Independants trophy score points in the promoter's option races if they are voted in? (eg. Jose Luis Martinez technically will compete in 5 rounds instead of the 4 like the other independents cars have.)

No.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 am

I have resent my car. let me know if you have it because it didn't work the first time.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sun May 19, 2013 10:10 am

Did i send my IT drivers ratings, deleted my outbox so I can't remember
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Tue May 21, 2013 1:06 pm

To make life easier, I might as well post it here. Here's the car file with ratings: http://www.mediafire.com/?cq5549gvxpzt47f

I also noticed an error on the 008 car for Decatur last year. Here is the fixed car file with ratings: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddh9grad757vu53 Sorry for the inconvinience
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down