Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 07: Mansfield

+4
navycook75
Magus978
pennst24
Syzygy
8 posters

Go down

Race 07: Mansfield Empty Race 07: Mansfield

Post by Syzygy Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Results

Spoiler:

Last edited by BurningThunder on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Race 07: Mansfield Empty Re: Race 07: Mansfield

Post by pennst24 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Spoiler:
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Engine Problems denys Leckliter of a win

Leckliter was leading the Mansfeild race when engine problems took him out.

"I had that race won...I told Marty (left tire Changer) to stop using my Radiator as a urinal, needles to say I fired him. Yes you, box your stuff, out the front door, parking lot, car, goodbye."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Nice way to tell me you want me out of the series... Make me have the worst weekend possible. Thanks a fucking lot. So aggravated right now...

Barry Juveno: Damn all dese idiots bein' slow! Fuck you, Taylor and fuck you too, Bracchi. People need ta learn what "getting out of the leaders' way" means.

Casey Lester: Next time you'll seeme, I'll probably be replacing Scott Whullen. Ryan just proved I'm a piece of shit... This is brilliant. I'm thinking about quitting the team, but it depends on how good Ryan does next race. Great news for the team, but I don't really care right now. I'm so pissed I can barely see straight.

Preston Bell: Chris put on a heck of a show today. Ah can't say enough about him. Told y'all he had talent. Great work by the guys today. We'll come back and get 'em next race.

Last edited by Casey Lester on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Casey Lester wrote:Nice way to tell me you want me out of the series...

If I had wanted you out of the series, I would have made it a little more obvious. I'm not a man of subtlety.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey Lester wrote:Nice way to tell me you want me out of the series... Make me have the worst weekend possible. Thanks a fucking lot. So aggravated right now...

You realize the team your namesake drove for isn't BurningThunder's team, right?

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:57 pm

BurningThunder wrote:

If I had wanted you out of the series, I would have made it a little more obvious. I'm not a man of subtlety.

It seemed almost damn obvious. DNQ for 6 races, get replaced, replacement almost wins the race. It would actually be rather subtle, since the "team owners" would rather look at guys like Griffin, who take cars that are struggling/run poorly and nearly win. Therefore, I'd have no ride. Kind of a subtle exit if you ask me.

Rykia_RKXK wrote:You realize the team your namesake drove for isn't BurningThunder's team, right?

Yes, I know. But would Day500Champ1 rather have his namesake, who nearly won a race, in his car or me, who missed 6 races?
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:08 am

Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

It seemed almost damn obvious. DNQ for 6 races, get replaced, replacement almost wins the race. It would actually be rather subtle, since the "team owners" would rather look at guys like Griffin, who take cars that are struggling/run poorly and nearly win. Therefore, I'd have no ride. Kind of a subtle exit if you ask me.

Rykia_RKXK wrote:You realize the team your namesake drove for isn't BurningThunder's team, right?

Yes, I know. But would Day500Champ1 rather have his namesake, who nearly won a race, in his car or me, who missed 6 races?

You just sent me shitty ratings for your namesake, that's all. Get over it.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

BurningThunder wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

Wait... wow. Fail
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 am

Points, Results, and Owner's Points up.

I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am

Spoiler:
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 am

Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

Wait... wow. Fail
Sup RJ Bandsma.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:58 am

Griffin finishes 15th, 2 laps down; More and Griffin despite issue late

One of the main stories going into the Mansfield PCC Cup race was the #44 car. After the regular driver of the car, Casey Lester, failed to qualify for the first 6 races, GLM owner, Jim More, decided to bench Lester for the next 3 races and bring in fellow driver, Ryan Griffin, to drive the Mopar sponsored Charger.

Well Griffin did not disappoint today. Starting 5th, Griffin spent a majority of the day in the top 10, led 30 laps, and was leading late until an issues caused him to hit pitroad and lose 2 laps. Griffin ended up finishing 15th.

Afterword, Griffin had this to say about his day.
"I can honestly say that is the most fun I've had in a racecar in a while. This team is incredible with the effort they put forth today. Pit stops were great and the car was running on all 8. Unfortunately, we had a problem. I believe the right front brake caliper locked and would come loose 'cause the car got very tight. I have to apologize to Chester [Benson] though. I wasn't on my game when the issue happened."

Griffin finished the interview and was seen patting the crew members on their backs.

More also took the time to comment on the Lester and his return to the #44.

"I'm sick of everyone putting words in my mouth and making up my mind for me. So, I'm going to say this again and listen up 'cause I won't say it again. Casey Lester is staying with us [GLM] for the rest of this season. He will be back for the second race of the European tour at Brno. Ryan's [Griffin] job is to help us evaluate our equipment on the #44 so Casey has a competitive car when he returns. If anything changes before then, I will meet with and talk it over with Casey first."

Last edited by day500champ1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:
Casey Lester wrote:
BurningThunder wrote:

Wait... wow. Fail
Sup RJ Bandsma.

What's up, bro.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down