Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot?

4 posters

Go down

Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot? Empty Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot?

Post by BWard Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 am

A quote from NASCAR.com:

There are just six races left before the cutoff for the Chase for the Sprint Cup, and the competition is heating up. Sure, the points entries are all but locked up coming into the "regular-season" homestretch, but the real race continues to fire up behind them in the hunt for those two wild-card spots into NASCAR's postseason.

Yeah, Kasey Kahne (he of two wins, leading the wild-card race) might be already getting his racing pants on for the Chase opener at Chicagoland, but there are still a pack of wild dogs behind him with a solitary win. And they're sniffing out that elusive second victory that will surely seal up the wild-card race. But which guy will it be? Who will clinch the Chase's final wild card spot?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot? Empty Re: Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot?

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 am

Biased opinion: Ambrose will win Watkins Glen and Michigan, no other drivers between 11-20th will win.
Un-biased opinion: Ky. Busch will win Bristol and get it.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot? Empty Re: Who will get the final Sprint Cup Wild Card Spot?

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Kyle and Kasey will be the two wild cards. Given Kyle's record at Richmond, he can get the 2nd one there. I don't think Newman has got the speed to get a second one. Kasey I think could win Atlanta or Michigan, which would lock it up for him.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:17 pm

As a Newman fan, I hope it would be him. However, the team hasn't looked all that sharp lately. (besides Indy) I think Kyle Busch has the greatest chance due to the type of tracks coming up.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down