Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread

+40
Sparkz47
Metro 6r4
iAMBADDATGAMES
Tigerman
navycook75
JMac525
Dan Mackay
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
GamerAzuzu
Tanrar
Chives2112
Jason Hamilton
tommykl
PackerMan71
racingfreak1999
Mother of Invention
wolfwg32
Racerfan275
Alpineopossum
PRAWBLEMS
Backmarker
PKligBKFan
ParaLanche
RocketKnight
Milan655
f1fan12
gwoodard41
BWard
day500champ1
SnakePlissken
Syzygy
Lucstar88
Ceej
Cardinals5
RyanB06
Rykia
BBoy
pennst24
Magus978
Ben Atkins
44 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread

Post by racingfreak1999 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Eurosport to stick with STS; Nokia stays as sponsor

Eurosport co-owner Hans Rennfahrer has confirmed that Nokia will continue to sponsor the 777 of Miko Rantanen for the 2013 season. They also confirmed that they will remain with STS.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread

Post by Cardinals5 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 pm

CTR Development to Use Lenard in Dash Cup

In a surprise announcement, Team CTR officials announced a deal with Lenard to run the R20 chassis in the Dash Cup Series for 2013. With no other teams as of yet using the chassis, this may make Team CTR the de facto factory team in Dash Cup.

"Sure, it's an unusual development, but Dash Cup officials and Lenard seemed all for it," said Jess Zander, who will be driving for the team full-time in 2013. "Hopefully we'll do quite well in the series with Lenard backing us."
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I've decided it would be best with the amount of full timers I accepted to adapt a dual race format, since I'm honestly finding it really hard to choose who to cut down. This means I'm extending my limit of 30 to 40, with hopes of 20-30ish cars per heat.

The TMPedia chart should be pretty final now. You should know if your cars are full time or part time by now; but if you don't, shoot me a PM. I would like all cars in by New Years Day, so that is plenty of time for people to get stuff in. I know I'm lenient with deadlines usually, but a warning now, if you don't get your stuff in at that time without a bloody good excuse, you probably won't see your car(s) on the grid. Finalize all of your details on TMPedia as soon as possible please. Also, bear in mind, I may change my mind on a few entries, so if it's not on there, keep checking to see if it is, it may just pop up on there suddenly.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:I've decided it would be best with the amount of full timers I accepted to adapt a dual race format, since I'm honestly finding it really hard to choose who to cut down. This means I'm extending my limit of 30 to 40, with hopes of 20-30ish cars per heat.

The TMPedia chart should be pretty final now. You should know if your cars are full time or part time by now; but if you don't, shoot me a PM. I would like all cars in by New Years Day, so that is plenty of time for people to get stuff in. I know I'm lenient with deadlines usually, but a warning now, if you don't get your stuff in at that time without a bloody good excuse, you probably won't see your car(s) on the grid. Finalize all of your details on TMPedia as soon as possible please. Also, bear in mind, I may change my mind on a few entries, so if it's not on there, keep checking to see if it is, it may just pop up on there suddenly.
Just as a heads up, I intend to use my own manufacturer so I'll post the link for the car once it's done if anyone wants to use it.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mackay Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Can we keep to 1 nationality, kthx
Dan Mackay
Dan Mackay
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://danmackay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm

@Ben - You could color-code the entries so that everyone can tell who's full-time and who's part-time.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Does that include flat and ratings? Or just flats?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

TDR Finally Announces Final Details

Tom Delgado Racing announced that they would use Lycoia as their manufacturer in 2013. TDR cited a lowered cost and a similar potential to last season's Speidel Wasp.

They have, however, not announced a sponsor for Carla Rosinski. They appear to still be holding out hope that they can find some sort of sponsor, or a company steps up to sponsor her.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Dash Cup officials confirm 2013 schedule

There are some big changes to the 2013 schedule. Some tracks return, but the biggest changes is that Eurospeedway, which will begin the season, will be an over-capacity event. Instead of the half and half split like last season, the schedule is primarily road courses, and instead of 5 international dates outside of Europe, this has been narrowed down to three, two in Japan, then the return of the New York GP.

R = Road Course
O = Ovals

Green = New for 2013.

1. Eurospeedway (o) [one off]
2. Norisring (r)
== UNITED KINGDOM TOUR ==
3. Mallory Park (o)
4. Brands Hatch (r)
5. Oulton Park (r)
6. Croft (r)
7. Rockingham (o)
8. Birmingham Road Course (r)
== END ==
9. Autodromo Antonio Passero (The Karting Facility) (o)
10. Hungaroring (r)
11. Circuit Thierry Sicotte (r)

12. Karjala (r)
13. Brno (r)
14. Vnukovo International Airport (r)
15. Neva Ring (r)

16. Spa GP (r) [one off]
17. Magny-Cours (r)
== WORLD TOUR ==
18. Suzuka (r)
19. Motegi (o)
20. New York Autoring (o)

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Is that the same Birmingham ran by F3000 in the 80s?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Milan655 wrote:Is that the same Birmingham ran by F3000 in the 80s?

If it's the street course, then yes.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:

This one, I believe.

Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 am

MALLORY IS BACK! Birmingham seems interesting.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:

This one, I believe.

That's the one Wink
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Spiedel to not return in 2013

A shocking announcement from the Spiedel camp as they announced that they will not return to the Dash Cup in 2013. Spiedel has been heavily considered as one of the ancestors of the series, however, they have ran dry of funding and they will not be able to return in 2013. This will affect many teams as they will need to find alternatives, such as Westockin Speidel Racing Team, Ecurie Nationale Belge and top team Altoros GP among others, who will have to make the switch. Teams may switch to whatever chassis they wish to, Dash Cup CEO Ryan Truro says, in an incident he describes as "sad", saying "Dash Cup will be changed forever with this."

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Spannerhead Racing announce sponsor, number, and vehicle for 2013.

Spannerhead Racing have announced they will run the Royal Mail #14 Lycoia Interceptor.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 am

The 3 MuskeGears to Switch to Lycoia?

With the shocking announcement that Spiedel will not be returning to the DASH Cup Series, The 3 MuskeGears team announced today that they may be switching over to the Lycoia Interceptor.
A 3 MuskeGears spokesman stated that "We are not happy with Spiedel at this point. We sunk a lot of money into our start up operation costs and they just sat back and let us. Hopefully DASH Cup officials will allow teams who have already purchased Spiedels to continue to use them. We already have had several testing sessions with the Spiedels and a switch to another chassis will definitely put us at a competitive disadvantage. The Lycoia model is a good alternative for us to look into just on a cost basis alone, but if we can't get the use of the fleet of Spiedels we already have, then we may be in some trouble before the season even begins.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:32 am

Ecurie Nationale Belge switches to Xenos

After announcement of Speidel's withdrawal from the Dash Cup Series for 2013, a few teams were left without cars for the season, including ENB.

The Belgian outfit was particularly hardly hit as rumours were saying that De Bock's car was already built and painted.

In order to make it to the Lausitzring, team owner Damien Libert has had to make the rather costly switch to the Xenos chassis.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 am

Manufacturer Plans for D&S Up In the Air
With the surprise announcement that Speidel will be withdrawing their support for the Dash Cup series, it is now uncertain which manufacturer will support the new D&S Automotive team. Team co-owner and driver Thomas Dietrich of Germany has been an outspoken advocate of the German automobile industry, and throughout his career has refused to drive cars not produced by a German brand. With the remaining options being to move to STS, Calton-Morel, Lenard, Xenos, or the Eichholtz chassis, none of which are, of course, produced in Germany, it remains to be seen how D&S will respond to this turn of events.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 am

Shock new Manufacturer for Dash Cup
After the announcement of Speidel's withdrawal from Dash cup competition many teams have been left without a chassis for next season.The British Huntley firm have stepped forward and unveiled the car that will support Abbey Engineering and any other customers.
It is still unclear what the model will be named but it has been spotted testing at Mallory Park, home of the Abbey team.

Last edited by Metro 6r4 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Aurora was a named shared with an ugly oldsmobile!)
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

OOC: The Aurora just has late 1990s scribbled all over it. It shares the name with a 90s Oldsmobile and the logo reminds me of this, which reminds me of the hours I spent on Ocarina of Time... Laughing

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Big Mac Racing to Run Lycoia Interceptor

Big Mac Racing will run the Lycoia Interceptor due to its ties to the manufacturer in the TM Master Cup. Sloavkian team, Biely Motorsports, has dropped its funding and its driver from the the team, so the team looked in a different direction. Meghan Gallagher, who was involved in a scary accident in Formula Overdrive last year, will be the driver of the #75 Lycoia. Gallagher will do some testing soon to make sure she is ready for the season, though the team is very hopeful she will be. Sponsorship will be from Tipperary Natural Mineral Water.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfwg32 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Grandor Bought Out!

Not really... However the team's owner Jessica Orvel has decided to rename the team. Jessica as you may remember competed in the TM lights series with her Teammate Joe Branch. The two have announced that they will be deemed as the true owners of the team. Before, the status of ownership was not fully understood.

Grandor racing will now be known as Orvel Branch Autosport. When asked the reasoning, Co-Owner Joe Branch simply said "It totally sounds more freaking legit with Autosport added to the end of it."

Also when asked if the team still had sponsorship with the Scotsman DEMOPAN!? They simply responded with "Ummm No" They did not go into further detail.
wolfwg32
wolfwg32
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Westockin Chooses STS After Spiedel Pulls Out of Series

After the shocking news of the German auto maker Spiedel leaving the Dash Cup Series in 2013, many speculated what would become of those teams who used Spiedels. One of those teams was the Westockin Racing Team, based out of England. Word got out on Sunday via Andrew O'Reilly's, the Westockin team driver, Twitter, stating that the team would move over to the STS Arrow and would change their name to Westockin Racing Team. The team moved in on Tuesday to confirm this report.

"Westockin is rather saddened by the departure of Spiedel, as is the rest of the Dash Cup community, I'm sure. We hope to see the manufacturer back in the near future, as we have had a long partnership with Spiedel from our earlier touring car days. But, with that announcement, we'd like to say that we will be joining the British auto manufacturer STS. We will drive STS Arrows for the 2013 Dash Cup season. In addition to joining STS, we have agreed to change the name of our motorsports team to Westockin Racing Team," stated a press release from the team.

O'Reilly stated on his Twitter that it would be "ironic seeing as they (Spiedel and STS) were considered "rivals" by our (Westockin) team."

What is also ironic is the fact that the British team drove German-made Spiedels, instead of the British-made STS manufacturer.

Team owner Gerry Mills would not be reached for comment.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Teams Merge to form Dash Cup Team

Formula B team Colony Autosport and Endurance racers Lyfe Race Engineering have merged together for a DASH Cup team. The team has stated they already have GT Star Tero Palmri lined up to drive car #45 and will also have a second car ready with the # being 52. It is interesting to see how this team could do given the both of the original teams are fairly cash-strapepd and rely mostly on paydrivers. Though it is thought that Palmri's Panda Licorice money is enopugh to hep field a second team. But if he leaves don't expect this team to last long.

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty JINX Racing Gunning for a spot in the Dash Cup for 2013?

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:12 am

JINX Racing owner Joel 'JINX' Rodriguez has made several announcements over the past few weeks about the intentions of fielding cars in every major series. He wasn't kidding.

"I'd like to announce that we've filed for a two car entry into the 2013 Dash Cup series. Now even though all the full time spots are open, I've been able to receive some inside information about possible room for part time teams. I've filed to fill two spots. Numbers are still to be decided and car manufacturer will of course be Lycoia with in-house motors. Drivers are still a mystery as well. I may bring two new faces in or try to pick up any current driver without a 2013 ride. So, if anyone's interested, let me know. No sponsorship needed I've already got that figured out. I'll update with more information once decided." -Joel "JINX" Rodriguez

Reports from an source from within the JINX Inc. Organization says that JINX Inc. may post finishing grades for graduating drivers from the JINX Racing School in an effort to get the young drivers signed to help start thier careers.
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Dash Cup 2013 Silly Season Thread - Page 3 Empty New Team to Dash Cup for 2013

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:21 am

A new team has formed in light of new funding and alliances. Empire Racing will join the Dash Cup in 2013 as a part time team.

"We here at the board of directors feel it's time to start our own racing team and try to get a foothold in racing. We would like to announce that Empire Racing will enter the #07 car in 2013. Chassis and Engine programs are still being decided on and driver hasn't been settled. The reason behind the number 07 is simple. There are 107 investors in Empire Inc. However, only 7 are big time investors. The racing team entry in 2013 in the Dash Cup is the first step on the long road to join the big title contenders in each series from here on up. Team Officials and crew are also still being decided." - Empire Inc Board Press Conference

(OOC - Not run by me. Authorized by owner and Dash Cup Moderator to post entry info and possibly team info.)
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm not most pleased I have to make this post... but I'm currently missing some ratings and cars. Since I don't want stuff to be too far spread, you guys have January 8th to get them in. It may be my PM Box filled up, so I'll get rid of the crap I don't need and you guys can check your outbox and stuff Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:I'm not most pleased I have to make this post... but I'm currently missing some ratings and cars. Since I don't want stuff to be too far spread, you guys have January 8th to get them in. It may be my PM Box filled up, so I'll get rid of the crap I don't need and you guys can check your outbox and stuff Razz

You should have Kellan's...they're the same as the American exhibition.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 pm

RyanB06 wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:I'm not most pleased I have to make this post... but I'm currently missing some ratings and cars. Since I don't want stuff to be too far spread, you guys have January 8th to get them in. It may be my PM Box filled up, so I'll get rid of the crap I don't need and you guys can check your outbox and stuff Razz

You should have Kellan's...they're the same as the American exhibition.

I do, don't worry Very Happy

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm

I'll try to get my stuff iin soon. My computer crashed on Christmas Eve so I've been only using my phone and doing minimal posting on here.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm

I sent mine, but it may be one of the messages caught up in the full box. Would you like me to re-send it?
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll try to get the ratings for my one-off car in as soon as possible before the 8th, but I actually find the Ratings system rather complicated, yes I know that sounds dumb. Rolling Eyes
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 pm

I have sent you mine, but I sent it at about 1 o'clock in the morning so I'm not sure if you've got it.
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I'll try to get the ratings for my one-off car in as soon as possible before the 8th, but I actually find the Ratings system rather complicated, yes I know that sounds dumb. Rolling Eyes
I asked a couple of questions in the Dash Cup Ratings thread. Hopefully those can help you out. I had the same problem, too.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 am

Did you get the ratings for David Terry, Jesse Thompson and Noelia Castillo???
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Clason Enterprises sold!

After a successful 2012 season, Tanner Clason has sold his Dash Cup team to Swiss multi-millionaire Lucas Trépanier. The team will be rebranded to Autosport Trépanier. Clason sites his reasoning for selling the team as "It's not feasible for me to have this team."
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:45 am

Jennifer Goodwin signs to Kwik Fit for the rest of the season

A shocking announcement after Norisring seen Jennifer Goodwin sign for the rest of the 2013 season for Team Kwik Fit. Goodwin previously drove for Altamont Autosport in the 2012 ARLA season, and she scored a handful of top 10's.

"We're really excited to have a driver with such experience supporting Jack, Cassie, Israel and Oak this year." said Quinton Young, "I know most of our drivers have great experience around the track, but Jennifer is definitely one of, if not the most experienced driver that will hit the track in 2013."

Goodwin will be attempting all of the remaining races this season, driving the #22 CM Nova for the team.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 am

Brazillian team to run handful of races

The Team known as "X-racers Group" has announced it will run an additional 5 races in the Dash Cup series starting with Mallory Park in a couple of weeks. The team will enter Joao Gurrero again, despite him missing Eurospeedway. XRG was formed in 2006 by former driver Maricio Barbaos, in Belo Horizonte' Brazil, to compete in Brazillian GT. The team eventually enterred International GT3 compitition in 2012 and now will run a handfull of Dash Cup races. The team had previously enterred Eurospeedway where several pundits had poiked fun at the combination of the teams sponsors.

Driver Joao Gurrero has previously raced Brazillian GT and ran a half season of CRL modified, where he mostly ran in the back or DNQed.

OOC: I am droping the Colony/Lyfe team and replacing it with this.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 am

Lucstar's Racing Development looking to enter series

Lucstar's Racing Development, a ARLA Tornado Alley Truck team, is looking to possibly enter Dash Cup. The team intendeds to develop future stars.

They have 2 Drivers that are rumored to enter, Pascal Vallée, a French Rally Racer, is 27 year old, and has won 3 rally races in 2 years.

The other is Angel Gray, (The Owner of LRD) is a Japanese racer with a lot of experience, he has won 3 track championships @ Suzuka, in a 300HP category.

The team is looking for a 3rd driver to enter. Sponsorship is TBA
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:Lucstar's Racing Development looking to enter series

Lucstar's Racing Development, a ARLA Tornado Alley Truck team, is looking to possibly enter Dash Cup. The team intendeds to develop future stars.

They have 2 Drivers that are rumored to enter, Pascal Vallée, a French Rally Racer, is 27 year old, and has won 3 rally races in 2 years.

The other is Angel Gray, (The Owner of LRD) is a Japanese racer with a lot of experience, he has won 3 track championships @ Suzuka, in a 300HP category.

One of your own drivers?
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Tigerman wrote:

One of your own drivers?

No. Offers from anyone.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerman Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

One of your own drivers?

No. Offers from anyone.

Ok.
Driver: Jeff Bolton.
Hometown: Rochester, New York
Extra Info: Hasn't race any races yet but would like to at least be a part-time competitor.

Last edited by Tigerman on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigerman
Tigerman

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddy24 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Lucstar88 wrote:
Tigerman wrote:

One of your own drivers?

No. Offers from anyone.

Driver Available!
Name: Crispin Black
Hometown: Chelsea, England
Extra Info: Drove in British touring cars for the last 6 years.
BigDaddy24
BigDaddy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Spanish Team, Driver, looking to enter Dash Cup

Mauricio Gallardo, a Spanish Touring Car driver, is looking to enter Dash Cup in 2014 with Spanish team, Gallardo Autosport.

Gallardo, 21 is a former racer in the STCS (Spanish Touring Car Series), collecting several top-5's and some podiums, but has never won a event.
The team is owned by his uncle, José, who owns car dealerships in Spain.
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Brinson Engineering to exit Dash Cup?

Rumors circulated early this week that the single car team may be pulling out of Dash Cup to focus on ARLA and TM Lights competition. More to come.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3