Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+36
Alta
Electric Wolf
RealRacer4
Racerfan275
Mother of Invention
RetrogradeRenegade
Michael Sykes
f1fan12
Sparkz47
racingfreak1999
pennst24
Cardinals5
Vincent Giacalone
Jason Hamilton
PYLrulz
Rykia
Syzygy
flyingturns89
BBoy
Ceej
RyanB06
PackerMan71
JMac525
Alpineopossum
Magus978
navycook75
gwoodard41
BWard
Milan655
Ben Atkins
bartman97
GamerAzuzu
Cynon
pepsibottle1
PKligBKFan
day500champ1
40 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by PYLrulz Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 pm

SteudlerTM74: I will say, I do like the Wales track, the only thing I didn't like was bunching up the cars like that in the opening set of corners. Surprised there wasn't a bigger wreck
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Cynon Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 pm

AlanHodges13: #TMMC rulebook says that the qualifying procedure can not be changed without 85% of the teams #facts

tonydurbinTX: @AlanHodges13 its not smart to run off the people that made the sport what it is #facts

tonydurbinTX: #politics will kill #TMMC

alexisrainsford: @tonydurbinTX Because the #ASCC totally wasn't started because American manufacturers were getting upset when other people got fast.

tonydurbinTX: @alexisrainsford: no US manufacturers in openwheel, no US audience

alexisrainsford: @tonydurbinTX: Really? I saw more people at Pole Day then I did during #ASCC #Texas500 pole quali. Besides @CaltonMorel is pretty American

AlanHodges13: @alexisrainsford @tonydurbinTX @CaltonMorel is owned by British and Americans to combine the best engineers in the world to make the best cars in both countries #nailedit

tonydurbinTX: @AlanHodges13 @alexisrainsford #TMMC was supposed to be for US carmakers only, big three only... seen good foreign cars but they dont belong in US stock cars

alexisrainsford: @tonydurbinTX Thought #TMMC was a world championship?

tonydurbinTX: @alexisrainsford there needs to be a strong US championship on good old school tracks with fan favorites driving sedans you can get at dealers

alexisrainsford: @tonydurbinTX Saw a good battle between an Eagle and a Flashback NGT in #NAGT ...

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:24 pm

SteudlerTM74: @tonydurbinTX: I might disagree with you many times, but that can be applied to anything. Yes, politics can kill the series, but thats about the only thing you are right in.

SteudlerTM74: @tonydurbinTX: As for you being scared about the rest of the world. I'll say it again, use it to better yourself, not run scared with your tail tucked between your legs. Show the world that America is good, not go running off to a Mickey Mouse run series
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 pm

VJAY42: Dan was faster than me all weekend, I think I was the only one who didn't enjoy the track. But that is just me
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:51 am

SteudlerTM74: I had a "conversation" with someone with the MCMA about Michigan. I think I have my mind about made up now. Might make a few people mad, but it is what it is...
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:38 am

GWoodard41: @alexisrainsford: As far as I know #Lycoia, #Tonare, among several other smaller American Manufacturers didn't go on the butthurt train to the #ASCC; The teams I've seen, including my own, don't mind honest competition.

GWoodard41: @SteudlerTM74: The whole MCMA thing is a sham in the world of auto racing, whenever you get political in sports, people start to go after each other's throats. Plus it's considered unbalanced when only a select few are allowed to join up. It's like a few professional baseball teams demand to be let in to the playoffs, leaving the college level teams no chance of getting in anyway. #unfairadvantage #keepitfair (Posted via Twitlonger)

GWoodard41: @AlanHodges13: Wouldn't that make the MCMA theoretically illegal in the TMMC? I don't believe it comprises of 85% or more of the entire field.

GWoodard41: @tonydurbinTX: How about you start up a petition to get US Manufacturers in Open-Wheel Series then? Oh wait a minute, #Lycoia is going into the #HanmoreFormulaOverdrive series in 2013, oh, and they are applying for other open wheel series, including V8 Champ Car. While having a US Audience is great, you must realize that an international audience is the key to getting more sales, among other things. Most of the US audience knows about #Saar, but the international audience really knows nothing about them except for the fact that their engines blow up faster than a #Toyatti. (Posted via Twitlonger)

GWoodard41: @tonydurbinTX: We know that #ARLA didn't allow #Lycoia in this year, we hope that will change in 2013. Also, we hope that certain things come to pass in the #TMMC in 2013. Things are looking up for #TIMmy and #Lycoia. I hope to see you at Indy, maybe you can prove me wrong about the #SaarReliabilityIssues.

gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 am

BenAtkins84: @tonydurbinTX and @AlexisRainsford going arguing on twitter... why am I not surprised? Although, to be honest, it was fun to read #pleasekeepgoing

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 am

CameronTaylor126: shame about the engine. We had a good shot, especially at a track as historic as Peioria.

CameronTaylor126: congrats to ______ ________. That win in Wales was well deserved
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:50 am

RealTomDelgado: I do have a plan to race at Michigan, but I will only execute it if I can get the proper permissions, which sadly will be much harder than anyone thinks. I'm points racing at this point, I already missed 3 races after my heart attack, I DNPQ'ed for Karjala, I can't afford anymore misses.

Posted via InfiniTwit
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 pm

AMRossini48: @tonydurbinTX So motorsport is for the Americans only?
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 pm

tonydurbinTX: @AMRossini48 Theres good series around the world for drivers... like #DashCup and #TMEurope ... but #TMMC doesnt need to be a world championship... should have been a US only championship

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

BenAtkins84: @tonydurbinTX But you have series like #ASCC and #ARLA as US Championships. TM Master Cup is for the best of the best, and the way to collect the best drivers in the world is to go worldwide, but everyone has an opinion Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

SteudlerTM74: @tonydurbinTX: So in other words, you are scared of the world's drivers
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am

RealTomDelgado: It's extremely frustrating knowing that your plans for a race weekend at Michigan are in the hands of suits. Just want to race, not sit on the sidelines and watch points go out the window.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:21 am

VJAY42: For the next episode of Power Hour, I would like some couples in racing to participate in a dating game. Please sign up by hashtagging #IreallywanttobeontheVijayPushandaPowerHour
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 am

NasuTheNinja: Heartwretching losing the motors in the closing laps, Still this team is soldiering on...a great run none-the-less. Smile
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:22 am

ZachDogg: I finished 5th at Portland... yet I suck at road course racing. LOLWUT???

packer71: You don't give yourself enough credit. You're a pretty good road racer, based on your results.

ZachDogg: Well, I was driving a more careful race than some of the other drivers. Apparently, a lot of people were botching the Festival Chicane. I didn't, and I finished 5th, so...
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Sykes Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 am

Sykesy#44: RT@SteveWiz: #ItsOfficial #TMRoundOfWales2012 breaks the record for attendance at a sporting event in Wales, 5000 more people than the last Wales vs England rugby match.
Michael Sykes
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 am

RMatthews11: @Sykesy#44 Congratulations on the successful #RoundOfWales. Had a blast driving the course...your countrymen did a fantastic job!
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 am

TAshby12: @tonydurbinTX Wow, biased much tony? A lot of international drivers deserve to be in that series. Arto, @Sykesy#44, and others. Are you trying to get a u.s. series, or are you afraid to go back to tm cup cause internationals are TOO GOOD.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

CameronTaylor126: There's been talk of replacing Cesar Villa Nova. Do it. That idiot cost me a shot at the win.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:28 am

alexisrainsford: FRONT ROW!!! #Indy500 #IMS

tonydurbinTX: @TAshby12 i won a Master Cup by the way and i beat the Internationals several times... u should try winning sometime... like a tricycle race

tonydurbinTX: wow can people seriously not wait til the offseason to change rules???

tonydurbinTX: @TerrySchoffner last I checked threatening people you will shut their business down if they dont bow to your will doesnt work

alexisrainsford: @tonydurbinTX Worked for @TeamSaarUSA several times.

tonydurbinTX: @alexisrainsford not sayin it wasnt right in the first place no matter who does it

tonydurbinTX: dont care about protests i'm gonna be there for #TMMC #2012RoundofIndianapolis #IMS with @TeamSaarUSA in the #33 again

MattAdor: @tonydurbinTX What about #Decatur??

tonydurbinTX: @MattAdor we'll see

MattAdor: Might have a short field @2012RoundOfMichigan ... #politics

LanceCh44: @MattAdor both times #TMMC went to #WestMidlandBullring the paddock was too cramped and the pitlane too dangerous because stalls were too close together

MattAdor: @LanceCh44 Lookin at the silver lining?

LanceCh44: @MattAdor yes, because the rest of it is way too dirty and muddier than US elections

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 am

GWoodard41: And now do you see what happens when try to take the reigns for yourself? You mess up any chances of decent drivers having good rides in the future. #waytogo

TIMmy: We weren't allowed in anyway, because at the time we sat 13th in owner's points, that's right, one race and 13th in owner's points. Of course @GWoodard41 won't race until #2012RoundofQuincy.

GWoodard41: @tonydurbinTX: I look forward to racing you at #2012RoundofIndianapolis, hopefully we won't run into each other over there. #LycoiavsSaar #maythebestteamwin

GWoodard41: Speaking of the #2012RoundofIndianapolis, it will be 'technically' one year since @TIMmy and I made our debut. Also, 1 year since #Lycoia made it's debut in the #TMMC.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:43 am

RealTomDelgado: Just landed in Michigan. I'm here to run in the Round of Michigan. If the boycott is on, we're going to have a ton of unhappy people, and I'm going to be one of them. #LETDELGADORACE

MRD-Motorsports: MRD Motorsports will have no comment on the MCMA protest that threatens to put a damper on the Round of Michigan, as Morgan Hamburg is not scheduled to race. #TMMCMichigan

*LATER*

RealTomDelgado: If the boycott goes on, we will race. I want to gather some drivers and hold our own event for charity at one of the go kart tracks. Who's in? #race
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 pm

RMatthews11: @RealTomDelgado I'm in. Of course, I'd rather be on the big track, but it's not my decision to make. #gokartsFTW
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

GWoodard41: @RealTomDelgado: I'm in, schedule permitting of course.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

OtakuAzuzu: @RealTomDelgado Count me in.
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Rainman231: Hope these manufacturer children get kicked out, me and @BenAtkins84 will gladly take their spots. Wink
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:19 pm

BenAtkins84: @Rainman231 I hear ya buddy! How about we race @RealTomDelgado's event too for fun Razz

AshTucker: @RealTomDelgado Am I invited? <3

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

RealTomDelgado: @AshTucker If you can make time from your duties at Indy, sure. We could put these guys to shame.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

JCummings_NCC: @RealTomDelgado As long as the go-kart race won't interfere with my schedule for the TM Lights, I'd be down, if it's okay with the non-TMMC drivers joining in on the fun.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Е_Кузий: What this I hear of Master Cup Series TM boycott? I think, if teams not want to race, @Lev_Azarov and myself race in place of team that too chicken to run. Is good idea I think. @2012RoundOfMichigan #KUZZIE #TMMC

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:13 pm

GWoodard41: @Е_Кузий: Good Luck with that, Michigan will be rather dangerous.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:23 pm

BenAtkins84: @Е_Кузий This is why I love you Kuzzie. I hope you get a spot in the race #everyoneloveskuzzie

-LATER-

BenAtkins84: #DashCup needs to run less ovals. I know that tracks like Eurospeedway and Toddring have history to them, but I think they should be the only ovals #DashCup runs... maybe apart from Autodromo Antonio Passero since I think a short track race could be interesting in Dash Cup. Honestly the series is becoming more American... stick to Europe please. :\

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 pm

TheZachTownsend: @Е_Кузий And every other small will run too. TMMC is not one of those little kiddie series. It's the big leagues, if there's spot on the grid available, someone will fill it, even if they have a miserably slow car. I'd know something about that.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Spoiler:

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Rainman231: @BenAtkins84 LOL NO
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

b_LeslieRiggs I think some drivers on MCMA teams will be looking for jobs after Michigan #dissent
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm

RealTomDelgado: @b_LeslieRiggs It is what it is. If I'm one of those drivers, fine. I'm not going to let politics stop me from making a living in this sport.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:44 pm

TheZachTownsend: @RealTomDelgado Racers gotta race. If some teams can't understand that, they can get some ameteurs to drive for some. Enjoy 38th place.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 pm

TAshby12: @tonydurbintx EXCUSE ME? The nationals that i won are no tricycle race. I have had good short track success. I only have 2 starts so i haven't won a race in ARLA but REALLY MAN. I see why @alexisrainsford doesn't get along with you
TAshby12: @RealTomDelgado If I can make it, i'm willing to race

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

TMoore52: This Michigan drama is ridiculous. I'm just ready to get back on the track and race again with or without those teams.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

TheZachTownsend: Why is all this chaos going on in Michigan. I could get into some Utah shenanigans. Maybe some craziness in Wyoming. Fit hitting the shan in Vermont. Hell breaking loose in Oregon. #tensionbreaker
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm

SteudlerTM74: @RealTomDelgado. I'm game for a race if everything falls through.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 pm

cdavenport: @alexisrainsford will start on the center of the front row at #Indy500 with teammate @r1cr1valdo alongside.

tonydurbinTX: RT @BenAtkins84: #DashCup needs to run less ovals. I know that tracks like Eurospeedway and Toddring have history to them, but I think they should be the only ovals #DashCup runs... maybe apart from Autodromo Antonio Passero since I think a short track race could be interesting in Dash Cup. Honestly the series is becoming more American... stick to Europe please. :\

tonydurbinTX: #DashCup should remember its roots

AlanHodges13: I wonder if an exception will be made to let teams take the place of MCMA teams who boycotted? I know that their position in the field has to be sold for them to be replaced.

yunosova: going to michigan for race.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 pm

WorldsportTNT: If the MCMA teams go ahead with this boycott, we would be more than happy to send a car over to boost the field. #2ndPlaceAtKarjala
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Spoiler:

RG#18: Thought about it and decided I'm going to play Lennon's two songs Imagine and Real Love at the Rockford concert. Jim said it was ok for me to do a couple by myself.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 pm

DanielLeckliter6211: drove a Rally car at Lime Rock today, pretty fun, might do a Rally Cross track, see how I do on that....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 am

Е_Кузий: @BenAtkins84 It is good to share love of Kuzzie!) #everyoneloveskuzzie

Е_Кузий: @TheZachTownsend Da, but if RUS Autosport in running at Michigan, cars not slow. We still use secret car from Grand Prix Karjala #SecretCar

Е_Кузий: @GWoodard41 спасибо Greg, if not race will watch for large rage in paddock =D

Е_Кузий: @b_LeslieRiggs after Michigan, team hire KUZZIE! #KUZZIE #everyoneloveskuzzie

Е_Кузий: @tonydurbinTX #DashCup has root? Is tree?

Е_Кузий: @yunosova it good to see fellow russian on twitter, you need post more))

AGriffith08: Even with all the #politics and bullshit goin' on here at the #TMMC @2012RoundOfMichigan #Tonare will still race. They don't bog themselves down in the mess.

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by RetrogradeRenegade Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

The_Jaeger256: @RealTomDelgado If you'll have me, I'd be willing to race, provided I can get there.

PeachyPietsch: It's really a shame when people consider themselves bigger than the sport to the point that they deprive the fans of a show #TMMC #MCMA

PeachyPietsch: Round of Michigan happens to coincide with an off-week in the German Supercars and our base in the US is just about finished... #JustStatingFacts
RetrogradeRenegade
RetrogradeRenegade
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next