Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!*

4 posters

Go down

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Empty (ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!*

Post by Magus978 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:46 pm

EDIT: UPDATED VERSION OF THIS CAR IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD. THE FIRST VERSION HAS BEEN SCRAPPED DUE TO HORRIBLE NUMBER FONT!

Template: Cynon
Base: SRD
Numbers: Me (Font is called Magenta)
Sponsor Logos: Brands of the World (I'm sure they're there)

One known issue on this paint is the left side logo being a bit higher than it should be. That will be remedied in time for the race. I may also lower the number height a bit, as this font seems to run a bit taller than I'm normally used to. The hood logo will also get some attention, as it doesn't seem to me (at least from this angle) that it's on straight. I'm kinda' anal about that kind of stuff, so it's definitely getting a second look.

Nevertheless, with those perfections aside...I present to you this: *Sorry Kirby fans, no Kirby decals this time. Car's already pink enough as it is. Sad*

IN THE WORKS
Driver Signature
Minor adjustments to logos and numbers
Maybe a font change on the numbering, but I kinda' like these!

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Magus978_TRS_143617

Last edited by Magus978 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Empty Re: (ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!*

Post by pennst24 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 pm

>Dat number font
>(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Mother-of-god-meme
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Empty Re: (ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!*

Post by Magus978 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:28 pm

umad?

Seriously, I wanted to try something completely different. Generic numbers are boring. This is not boring.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenwheelRiggleman Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Quote by Delgado - "If I can win off of talent, I'm gonna blind you all with my pink."
OpenwheelRiggleman
OpenwheelRiggleman
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

It's "If I cannot win on talent, I'm gonna blind every last one of you with endless PANK!"

Get it right Riggles Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Magus978 wrote:Seriously, I wanted to try something completely different. Generic numbers are boring. This is not boring.

Generic numbers are better than those, because generic numbers aren't 10 feet tall and 10 inches wide.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenwheelRiggleman Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Magus978 wrote:It's "If I cannot win on talent, I'm gonna blind every last one of you with endless PANK!"

Get it right Riggles Razz

I knew it wasn't right. I'm still beating my motor with a 1 ton sledgehammer.
OpenwheelRiggleman
OpenwheelRiggleman
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Due to the immense outcry for different numbers, I have changed those as well. Driver signature added, logos re-sized and re-positioned slightly.

Render will be added to this post. With any hope, that will be the final version. I just really wanted to try a different number font because I'm kinda' tired of using the same ones each time. Oh well.

(ONLINE PAINT) #37 Exide Lenard *PANK!* Magus978_TRS_143624

KNOWN ISSUES ON VERSION 2
Driver signature's still a bit too big for my taste, may change that, may just leave it alone.
Still not entirely happy with the side logo placements.
Disappointed with having to use a generic number set (these look too much like the Rick Ware #'s), may try one more time to find a good font to use.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down