2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Cynon on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 am

Schedule

Independent's Trophy cars still get 4 races + free invites to Karjala, Indy, and Decatur.

Notes:

- There are now two races in Australia and two in the United Kingdom.
- NO MORE CRAMPED AS HELL PITLANE AT MICHIGAN!!!!!
- I have two potential tracks to use for Quebec, one of which only holds 31 cars (maybe 32 but that's a stretch really...), the other is good to go but is in desperate need of geometry edits otherwise it will probably be dumb. Depending on whether or not I can do those (and do them right) will determine which track I end up using. I'll have decided which will be used probably before the season starts.
- Daytona is gone. Thankfully.
- France is back but at a different track(with scenery this time, I promise)!


Last edited by Cynon on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3092
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Tanrar on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 am

You'll need to do a metric crapton of editing to get Calder Park to not be like watching paint dry.
avatar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by PackerMan71 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 am

Ohio is back? Yay! Smile
avatar
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Groveport, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by RyanB06 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 am

Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?
avatar
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2746
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 41
Location : CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Blackout on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 am

RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

i second that.
avatar
Blackout
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 294
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : in my nice cozy torture chamber.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Blake Camphausen on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Blackout wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

i second that.
That is one of the worst tracks I have ever used in nr2003.
avatar
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by f1fan12 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Thats probably the Geometry edit track, Cy's talking about for Qubec.
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Sparkz47 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm actually a bit sad that Daytona's gone. It provided some pretty decent racing when people weren't derping the herp all over the place. I suppose it's for the best, though.

The rest of the schedule is fantastic. I can't wait for Road Atlanta; it might be my favorite track in the United States. Glad to see it's on the list. Very Happy
avatar
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2011-09-17
Age : 21
Location : Equestria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by gwoodard41 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:I'm actually a bit sad that Daytona's gone. It provided some pretty decent racing when people weren't derping the herp all over the place. I suppose it's for the best, though.

The rest of the schedule is fantastic. I can't wait for Road Atlanta; it might be my favorite track in the United States. Glad to see it's on the list. Very Happy

Daytona and any other Restrictor Plate Super-speedways tend to be snooze fests. Unless the AI is edited in a way only where the drivers herp and derp.
avatar
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Posts : 3713
Join date : 2011-08-20
Age : 27
Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Mother of Invention on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

have you actually seen that A.I for that track? there is a guaranteed 25+ car pileup in turn three if the AI goes over 105%. And if the A.I is under 105% it's quite the borefest. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Cynon put the race at Trois Rivieras last year.

I did find this beautiful track called ButiBamBa, that should be looked at.

I have two potential tracks to use for Quebec, one of which only holds 31 cars (maybe 32 but that's a stretch really...), the other is good to go but is in desperate need of geometry edits otherwise it will probably be dumb.

is that Autodrome Charaude?

avatar
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2011-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by f1fan12 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

have you actually seen that A.I for that track? there is a guaranteed 25+ car pileup in turn three if the AI goes over 105%. And if the A.I is under 105% it's quite the borefest. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Cynon put the race at Trois Rivieras last year.

I did find this beautiful track called ButiBamBa, that should be looked at.

I have two potential tracks to use for Quebec, one of which only holds 31 cars (maybe 32 but that's a stretch really...), the other is good to go but is in desperate need of geometry edits otherwise it will probably be dumb.

is that Autodrome Charaude?


I was thinking Sanair.
avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Jason Hamilton on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

have you actually seen that A.I for that track? there is a guaranteed 25+ car pileup in turn three if the AI goes over 105%. And if the A.I is under 105% it's quite the borefest. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Cynon put the race at Trois Rivieras last year.

I did find this beautiful track called ButiBamBa, that should be looked at.

I have two potential tracks to use for Quebec, one of which only holds 31 cars (maybe 32 but that's a stretch really...), the other is good to go but is in desperate need of geometry edits otherwise it will probably be dumb.

is that Autodrome Charaude?


I was thinking Sanair.

Sanair holds 38 cars. (I think)
avatar
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Posts : 713
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere that can spell colour correctly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Cardinals5 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am

Mother of Invention wrote:
RyanB06 wrote:Can I start circulating the petition for Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal)?

have you actually seen that A.I for that track? there is a guaranteed 25+ car pileup in turn three if the AI goes over 105%. And if the A.I is under 105% it's quite the borefest. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Cynon put the race at Trois Rivieras last year.

I did find this beautiful track called ButiBamBa, that should be looked at.

I have two potential tracks to use for Quebec, one of which only holds 31 cars (maybe 32 but that's a stretch really...), the other is good to go but is in desperate need of geometry edits otherwise it will probably be dumb.

is that Autodrome Charaude?


I found the AI at ButiBamBa to be intolerable...but that's just me
avatar
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Posts : 1247
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Sterling Heights, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Cynon on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Geometry edits to Quebec went well. All 4 Independent's Trophy slots will be used. Very Happy

Also, please get me your Independent's Trophy races ASAP. Preferably as soon as you read this message.

Updated the schedule, the #52 is Jmac's entry, but I used #52 as a placeholder for whatever number he ends up picking.

_________________
Effort Equals Results

Online Wins: 21
Last Win: Short Oval Challenge @ Vancouver
EFR's #1 A.J. Allmendinger fan
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Barton wrote:It has a McDonalds, so it might be a city.

Bob Ross wrote:Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.

avatar
Cynon
Admin

Posts : 3092
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile http://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by PackerMan71 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Do you have a list of the Independent's Trophy entries that were accepted?
avatar
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 32
Location : Groveport, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by f1fan12 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:16 pm

avatar
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 22
Location : Bay Village Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Rykia on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Cy, check your pm's. Sent you my schedule and team and some other stuff.
avatar
Rykia
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 20
Location : Cornfields.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by BWard on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't mean to ask this, but why are no ovals on the calendar that are more than 1.5 miles long apart from Indianapolis?
avatar
BWard
Legend
Legend

Posts : 5821
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 20
Location : Northampton, UK

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Milan655 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:I don't mean to ask this, but why are no ovals on the calendar that are more than 1.5 miles long apart from Indianapolis?

gwoodard41 wrote:Daytona and any other Restrictor Plate Super-speedways tend to be snooze fests. Unless the AI is edited in a way only where the drivers herp and derp.
avatar
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Posts : 2334
Join date : 2011-09-04
Age : 26
Location : London, UK/Bangkok, Thailand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 TM Master Cup Series Schedule

Post by Michael Sykes on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello, Sykesy here.

The "TM Round of Wales" circuit finally has a name.

Olrhain Dewi Sant
(Saint David's Circuit)

If you want to practice saying it say "Ol-rhine"
avatar
Michael Sykes
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Posts : 249
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum