Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information

3 posters

Go down

Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information Empty Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

TERRA INTERNATIONAL MOTORSPORTS/PATRIOT RACING ROSTER AND TEAM INFORMATION (2012)

DRIVER PLACEMENT:

DRIVER INFORMATION:

NOTES AND MISC:

Just a rundown of information I can't really fit into my signature but am not willing to put down on TMpedia (after all, I would only have to edit this instead of many, many, pages)

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information Empty Re: Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

The Dash Cup is part of the canon, according to Ben.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information Empty Re: Terra International Motorsports/Patriot Racing Team Information

Post by bartman97 Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:The Dash Cup is part of the canon, according to Ben.

It's the European series of the canon.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 pm

I just wasn't sure, it's still within the canon section already, I'll edit that in later.

Other than that, and the caps locking, is it good for information?
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down