Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+48
Dan Mackay
Mystrsyko
antknee
Nextelracer
BWard
rightdrive1
GamerAzuzu
gwoodard41
Nascarfan13
hect
OpenwheelRiggleman
BBoy
F1V1
JMac525
Blackout
Alta
Syzygy
PKligBKFan
Cynon
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
Chives2112
RealRacer4
Tanrar
teamwhiper
PackerMan71
crl
RyanB06
Magus978
pennst24
pepsibottle1
conrail1990
navycook75
racingfreak1999
bartman97
day500champ1
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
Sparkz47
AntmanB
FlashRod4
MPatterson1724
Blake Camphausen
f1fan12
Cardinals5
flyingturns89
Jason Hamilton
Rykia
52 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:09 pm

This post is LEGEN....wait for it....DARY! Cool

day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by f1fan12 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:The Best RPG Ever

Did Cy haven anything to do with this. No Laughing

I have a feeling that if Cooper were ever a guide in an RPG, that's exactly how he would act.

I actually kept watching the LP and he quit after 3 parts, it is the funniest video game since Conkers Bad Fur Day.

What in the world! http://www.rpgrevolution.com/game-downloads/the-worst-rpg-ever_31.html

I knew Cy liked RPG's, but I didn't know he actually made them.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:21 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:
f1fan12 wrote:The Best RPG Ever

Did Cy haven anything to do with this. No Laughing

I have a feeling that if Cooper were ever a guide in an RPG, that's exactly how he would act.

I actually kept watching the LP and he quit after 3 parts, it is the funniest video game since Conkers Bad Fur Day.

What in the world! http://www.rpgrevolution.com/game-downloads/the-worst-rpg-ever_31.html

I knew Cy liked RPG's, but I didn't know he actually made them.

I made several RPG Maker games when I was in high school. The Worst RPG Ever is aimed at people in the RPG Maker community and aimed at people that play Japanese RPGs on a regular basis.

A few things about the guy who did the playthrough;

- The font screwup was his own fault. If you had the RPG Maker 2003 font fix (meaning, install two fonts to your Windows\Fonts folder) then it would fix itself. Since this was aimed at the RM community only, it was a pretty safe assumption that everyone had this already.

- The "dead end" he reached in the ruined castle... well, he could literally have moved right, down two spaces, and left. It's one of those things that if you're paying a little bit of attention you'll walk right past... Laughing

About the game in general:

- Some of the humor (the RTP-people for example) are things you would only get if you were in the community for awhile.

- In a similar vein, not all of the humor is what I would call appropriate for this forum.

- 95% of the dialogue was written when I had little to no sleep, so half the time I'd forget what I wrote down and then didn't bother to change it during testing.

- The Worst RPG Ever is often times intentionally bad or sloppy, because half of it is me poking fun at other RM2003 games that are really bad. The first two dungeons were haphazardly drawn with the random corridor generator. I can think of five RM2000/RM2003 games that were worse than what I did, and often times I was trying to make it crap... why the hell else would I have called it The Worst RPG Ever?

- He didn't make it to the Cave of Bees, a dungeon where I literally turned all the lights off and had the players smashing against walls in a darkened maze... oh how I would have LOVED to hear those reactions...

- If you're not used to powerleveling or the concept of powerleveling, the game will hand your ass to you promptly.

- Want to know how old the game is? It predates Facebook, because the social networking outlet I poked fun at is MySpace!

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:39 pm

‎99.99% OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM SOME HORRIBLE THING. ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE FREE OF IT. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS FOR 5 MILLION BILLION YEARS IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON, RIGHT? 98.3617381% OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL PROBABLY IGNORE THIS; LOOK AT THEM, THEY'RE SUCH JERKS. YOU GONNA IGNORE IT TOO? GO AHEAD. BE A JERK. WE DON'T CARE. GO. JUST IGNORE IT. REALLY. IT'S FINE. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE HORRIBLE THING. WHAT? WHAT? NO THIS ISN'T A PSYCHOLOGICAL GUILT TRIP AT ALL. NOPE. TOTALLY NOT. WE CARE. WE REALLY DO.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:‎99.99% OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM SOME HORRIBLE THING. ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE FREE OF IT. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS FOR 5 MILLION BILLION YEARS IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON, RIGHT? 98.3617381% OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL PROBABLY IGNORE THIS; LOOK AT THEM, THEY'RE SUCH JERKS. YOU GONNA IGNORE IT TOO? GO AHEAD. BE A JERK. WE DON'T CARE. GO. JUST IGNORE IT. REALLY. IT'S FINE. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE HORRIBLE THING. WHAT? WHAT? NO THIS ISN'T A PSYCHOLOGICAL GUILT TRIP AT ALL. NOPE. TOTALLY NOT. WE CARE. WE REALLY DO.
Vinny, as a caring person...

what the hell are you smoking?

and can I have some of it?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:‎99.99% OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM SOME HORRIBLE THING. ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE FREE OF IT. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS FOR 5 MILLION BILLION YEARS IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD PERSON, RIGHT? 98.3617381% OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL PROBABLY IGNORE THIS; LOOK AT THEM, THEY'RE SUCH JERKS. YOU GONNA IGNORE IT TOO? GO AHEAD. BE A JERK. WE DON'T CARE. GO. JUST IGNORE IT. REALLY. IT'S FINE. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE HORRIBLE THING. WHAT? WHAT? NO THIS ISN'T A PSYCHOLOGICAL GUILT TRIP AT ALL. NOPE. TOTALLY NOT. WE CARE. WE REALLY DO.

Totally stealing this the next time one of those statuses makes the rounds on my facebook feed
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Mother of god, my avatar broke :/
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

And now for something more important...

I ate an entire loaf of bread today for no reason at all.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:35 am

It has just occurred to me that I am probably the youngest regularly posting member.
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I believe BBoy is, actually.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm

unknown user wrote:It has just occurred to me that I am probably the youngest regularly posting member.

Slightly younger than me, i should point out.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

HEY BBOY, YOU NEED TO GROW OLDER. YOU TOO BWARDBOY. AND IF YOU DON'T, YOUR'E GOING TO BE BANNED FOR .1 MILLISECONDS AND HERMAN WILL EAT YOU AND DEREK DUDDING WILL WIN THE MASTER CUP.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 pm

This isn't random talk now is it?
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:This isn't random talk now is it?

I'm being dead serious.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
BWardboy88 wrote:This isn't random talk now is it?

I'm being dead serious.

Yeah but Derek Dudding winning the TMMC title?! Bright future for him to me...
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

I'll let you guys speak for yourselves on this one (if you haven't seen it yet). Why this guy married this woman is beyond me.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:28 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I'll let you guys speak for yourselves on this one (if you haven't seen it yet). Why this guy married this woman is beyond me.

Oh jeez.....what a blonde, lol Fixed!
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I'll let you guys speak for yourselves on this one (if you haven't seen it yet). Why this guy married this woman is beyond me.
the answer is obviously 42
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 pm

navycook75 wrote:

Let's ask Tim Brewer in the Craftsman Tech Garage. Tim?

"This is where the wheel goes!"

Thanks, Tim
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Thanks, Tim

There's a car in the catchfence in Turn 3, but let's talk about Danica.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Thanks, Tim

Wait, that is Danica. This is just a learning experience for her, some seattime is always a plus. She is learning...

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

RandomClassic wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Thanks, Tim

Why can't ESPN just make a Danica Cam and focus on her 24/7?

"Where's Danica at now Marty?"
"She's in the kitchen making her husband a sandwich."
"Thanks Marty"
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:Why this guy married this woman is beyond me.
We'll tell you when your older!
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

Don't know if anyone watches Top Gear, but just saying, the '87 Corvette was NEVER supposed to be a limo, let alone a 35 foot stretch limo. Also on topic, the '81 VW Rabbit was not built so that a redneck could attach two of them together, cargo bed to cargo bed, with a barbeque grill and safety seat in the bed. Also, the '69 Lincoln Continental Mark III was not made so someone could put a couch on it and make it into a redneck version of the Popemobile. I'm just saying.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am

flyingturns89 wrote:Don't know if anyone watches Top Gear, but just saying, the '87 Corvette was NEVER supposed to be a limo, let alone a 35 foot stretch limo. Also on topic, the '81 VW Rabbit was not built so that a redneck could attach two of them together, cargo bed to cargo bed, with a barbeque grill and safety seat in the bed. Also, the '69 Lincoln Continental Mark III was not made so someone could put a couch on it and make it into a redneck version of the Popemobile. I'm just saying.
I watch it every so often. I saw the episode you're talking about. That corvette was not right, NEVER make a fancy sports car a limo.

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am

Happy 36th birthday RyanBO6!
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:HEY BBOY, YOU NEED TO GROW OLDER. YOU TOO BWARDBOY. AND IF YOU DON'T, YOUR'E GOING TO BE BANNED FOR .1 MILLISECONDS AND HERMAN WILL EAT YOU AND DEREK DUDDING WILL WIN THE MASTER CUP.

I see... I see...
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 pm

navycook75 wrote:
RandomClassic wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Thanks, Tim

Why can't ESPN just make a Danica Cam and focus on her 24/7?

"Where's Danica at now Marty?"
"She's in the kitchen making her husband a sandwich."
"Thanks Marty"

Either that or trolling Montoya on twitter.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

MFW I remember Junior's in the fan vote again

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Suck-p10
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:56 pm

BWardboy88 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:HEY BBOY, YOU NEED TO GROW OLDER. YOU TOO BWARDBOY. AND IF YOU DON'T, YOUR'E GOING TO BE BANNED FOR .1 MILLISECONDS AND HERMAN WILL EAT YOU AND DEREK DUDDING WILL WIN THE MASTER CUP.

I see... I see...

You used one of my old videos <3

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:MFW I remember Junior's in the fan vote again

YFW Danica wins it.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Alta wrote:

YFW Danica wins it.

I'm tempted to troll the Junior fans and vote Danica in.

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Cynon wrote:
Alta wrote:

YFW Danica wins it.

DO IT!!!!
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Cynon wrote:
Alta wrote:

YFW Danica wins it.

but what if she wins Darlington or the Showdown?

But if not, do it! Hell I'll do it too.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 pm

So I was snooping around the Cheezburger network just now, and I decided to check out TotallyLooksLike. After going back a few pages I found this. Laughing

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Bobby-labonte-totally-looks-like-mel-gibson

And to be honest, I can see how they'd make that comparison.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I see it
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:So I was snooping around the Cheezburger network just now, and I decided to check out TotallyLooksLike. After going back a few pages I found this. Laughing

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 19 Bobby-labonte-totally-looks-like-mel-gibson

And to be honest, I can see how they'd make that comparison.

COMING SOON TO THEATERS!!!

NASCAR driver, Bobby Labonte as Martin Riggs in LETHAL WEAPON 5!!

SUMMER 2013.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 am

This is just a bunch of bullshit, my internet has slowed to dial-up speed because of a bill problem. Telstra suddenly did this on the house with no calls or emails, again, it's just a load of crap. I blame my retarded sister cause she keeps ringing up her dumb British boyfriend on international calls.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerAzuzu Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 am

bartman97 wrote:This is just a bunch of bullshit, my internet has slowed to dial-up speed because of a bill problem. Telstra suddenly did this on the house with no calls or emails, again, it's just a load of crap. I blame my retarded sister cause she keeps ringing up her dumb British boyfriend on international calls.

No doubt during THREE IN THE-

Well you get the idea
GamerAzuzu
GamerAzuzu
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Location : As a little demon serving the great Fallen Angel Yohane, I just derp around hoping I don't become a lolcow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am

Why doesn't NASCAR just make a spot in the All Star that's automatically reserved for Dale Jr. so he isn't eligible for the Fan Vote?
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 am

GamerAzuzu wrote:
bartman97 wrote:This is just a bunch of bullshit, my internet has slowed to dial-up speed because of a bill problem. Telstra suddenly did this on the house with no calls or emails, again, it's just a load of crap. I blame my retarded sister cause she keeps ringing up her dumb British boyfriend on international calls.

No doubt during THREE IN THE-

Well you get the idea

I don't Mr Madrigurr.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 am

Tell her about Skype. It's god's gift to the internet!
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:02 am

Mother of Invention wrote:

Tell her about Skype. It's god's gift to the internet!

Tell her to get off Omegle cause it's prolly a guy.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Wow Ben, who knew you were such a ladies man Razz
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Magus978 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Magus978 wrote:

Aww man, you beat me to the joke. Razz
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Magus978 wrote:

Fatgado just won the thread.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:16 pm

And the moving weekend begins.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I was just probably the most scared I've ever been in my entire life. Gun shots maybe 50-100 feet from my house, then a bunch of cop cars. afraid
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 pm

I really need to get better grades at school
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next