Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

+48
Dan Mackay
Mystrsyko
antknee
Nextelracer
BWard
rightdrive1
GamerAzuzu
gwoodard41
Nascarfan13
hect
OpenwheelRiggleman
BBoy
F1V1
JMac525
Blackout
Alta
Syzygy
PKligBKFan
Cynon
Racerfan275
Vincent Giacalone
Chives2112
RealRacer4
Tanrar
teamwhiper
PackerMan71
crl
RyanB06
Magus978
pennst24
pepsibottle1
conrail1990
navycook75
racingfreak1999
bartman97
day500champ1
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
Sparkz47
AntmanB
FlashRod4
MPatterson1724
Blake Camphausen
f1fan12
Cardinals5
flyingturns89
Jason Hamilton
Rykia
52 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by day500champ1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:Tanner aka RandomClassic spells Cole Whitt's name, Coal. that is all.

Huh, so it's Cole Whitt. Here I thought it was Cole wHitt.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)

Post by OpenwheelRiggleman Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 am

racingfreak1999 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:What's the DEI 500?

A sim racing race at Talladega that goes for 500 miles.
I'd probably wreck the field on lap 2.

Haha. I might try for the first 40 laps, get bored, and suicide into a wall and see how bad I flip before getting ejected XD
OpenwheelRiggleman
OpenwheelRiggleman
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 am

OpenwheelRiggleman wrote:
racingfreak1999 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
flyingturns89 wrote:What's the DEI 500?

A sim racing race at Talladega that goes for 500 miles.
I'd probably wreck the field on lap 2.

Haha. I might try for the first 40 laps, get bored, and suicide into a wall and see how bad I flip before getting ejected XD

Bumpity bump
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am

ahhh the good old days Smile

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Anyone going to watch the Barrett Jackson auctions? I think I may try the fantasy bid game for that 2012 GT500 Very Happy lmfao
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 pm

If only I had Speed Channel on basic cable. Fail

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:Anyone going to watch the Barrett Jackson auctions? I think I may try the fantasy bid game for that 2012 GT500 Very Happy lmfao

I'm more interested in how much the Keselowski Nationwide car will go for, myself.

Link: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=3020&aid=443&pop=0
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 pm

I heard this car is supposed to be auctioned off. I remember hearing people talk about it on a Speed TV show and how it can reach $1 million since the car is such a rare piece.

EDIT: BTW, I was home during Christmas break when I heard, just to clear things up.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:I heard this car is supposed to be auctioned off. I remember hearing people talk about it on a Speed TV show and how it can reach $1 million since the car is such a rare piece.

EDIT: BTW, I was home during Christmas break when I heard, just to clear things up.
Jeez, just imagine all of the chicks that would ask to ride in that if I drove it to my school! Very Happy
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:I heard this car is supposed to be auctioned off. I remember hearing people talk about it on a Speed TV show and how it can reach $1 million since the car is such a rare piece.

Jeez, just imagine all of the chicks that would ask to ride in that if I drove it to my school! Very Happy

I actually need a car, and getting this beauty wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Cool

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm

lol PBS is poor.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Showoff... Mad
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:

Are you kidding me? I don't think they'd even ask. They'd just jump right in. That's a piece of history right there, if it's true.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

Are you kidding me? I don't think they'd even ask. They'd just jump right in. That's a piece of history right there, if it's true.
Idea
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

A girl wouldn't ride with you cause you'll push up into a guardrail or something with that Laughing
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:Showoff... Mad

Play video with this audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Laugh until you cry.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

A girl wouldn't ride with you cause you'll push up into a guardrail or something with that Laughing

And your Australian, so we're even. Razz
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

Just because Australia is better than America Razz
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

[quote="unknown user"]
day500champ1 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

Just because America is better than Australlia:P
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm

[quote="pepsibottle1"]
unknown user wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

That's a lie and you know it.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 pm

I know it Bart.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 pm

[quote="bartman97"]
pepsibottle1 wrote:
unknown user wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
bartman97 wrote:
day500champ1 wrote:
pepsibottle1 wrote:

That's a lie and you know it.

Australia: Worlds largest Prison camp. Razz

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mother of Invention on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not like it was a typo or anything *shiftyeyes*)
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Syzygy Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 pm

I guess I should post this or something.

I was messing around with Talladega Hyperspeed to try and make it... well... more hyper, and this happened:

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by AntmanB Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

That Reminds me. The Barrett Jackson Auction Starts tomorrow.
AntmanB
AntmanB
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Wikipedia is going to Blackout its English site to protest SOPA. So its going to do to itself what SOPA will do to it? I'm confused.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:Wikipedia is going to Blackout its English site to protest SOPA. So its going to do to itself what SOPA will do to it? I'm confused.
Heard about this as well. Great to see that they support the cause. I'm actually on the official petition against SOPA and semt both my delegate and senators hand written letters of disapproval. Hopefully they will hear the message because voting time is coming around too Wink
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 am

Blake Camphausen wrote:Wikipedia is going to Blackout its English site to protest SOPA. So its going to do to itself what SOPA will do to it? I'm confused.
How many people don't turn in their homework the next day? Wink
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am

Alta wrote:
Many :p

Either way, I have a hunch that no matter how hated the bill is, the record companies will find a way to buy out Congress and have this passed into law. After the detainee act, anything is fair game at the moment. I just cannot wait for my chance to vote all of these incumbents out of office, regardless of political party. That is the only way they are going to learn.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

pepsibottle1 wrote:
Alta wrote:
Many :p

Either way, I have a hunch that no matter how hated the bill is, the record companies will find a way to buy out Congress and have this passed into law. After the detainee act, anything is fair game at the moment. I just cannot wait for my chance to vote all of these incumbents out of office, regardless of political party. That is the only way they are going to learn.
SOPA was killed, White House said they'd never go for it. It's all PIPA now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bartman97 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Alta wrote:

My school never recommends copying stuff off of wikipedia.
bartman97
bartman97
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:06 pm

bartman97 wrote:
Alta wrote:

My school never recommends copying stuff off of wikipedia.

That's why whenever I use it, I find the source of whatever part of the article I'm researching, and cite THAT as my source, not the actual Wikipedia article. I'm so smooth. Cool
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

The Random Discussion Thread (RDT) - Page 5 Can-i-have-wiki-meme
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

I use wikipedia for everything, I normally am pretty good in citing other sources, though.
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:47 pm

BurningThunder wrote:I guess I should post this or something.

I was messing around with Talladega Hyperspeed to try and make it... well... more hyper, and this happened:

WHAT THE HECK

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:

WHAT THE HECK

Laughing

WHERE DOES EVERYONE GETS THAT MUSIC? LOL

**EDIT: GOT IT :p THANKS VINNY**

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 pm

PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Hamilton Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Screwing up stuff on Wikipedia FTW
Jason Hamilton
Jason Hamilton
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 am

Uhhh..is Wikipedia blacked-out yet? I'm saying that because I'm able to use the mobile site on my Android just fine. DERP!
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamwhiper Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 am

pepsibottle1 wrote:Uhhh..is Wikipedia blacked-out yet? I'm saying that because I'm able to use the mobile site on my Android just fine. DERP!

It said that Wikipedia is still available on smartphones.
teamwhiper
teamwhiper
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 am

Wikipedia's blacked out. You know what this means. Time to sign a petition!

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hect Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Noscript. I can still see Wikipedia fine from here with it, folks.

hect
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm

I was on too with school computer. Blackout derp?
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

Anybody get a pm from that spangal user? I got one a while ago and was just wondering

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:Anybody get a pm from that spangal user? I got one a while ago and was just wondering
Check the trash, the rest of his posts are in there.
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Racerfan275 wrote:Anybody get a pm from that spangal user? I got one a while ago and was just wondering
did it say the same thing that it said in his thread?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Wanna hear something funny? I sent an email to speed asking what was the cheapest car hammered away at the Barrett Jackson auction and they said that before they go on air some cars sell for $1000. Lulz!
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Ex race driven Mike Skinner Mcclure car going up for auction. I heard that it was formerly a Swervin Irvan car which was rebodied as a Pontiac. This strikes me because that would mean that this chassis was 10 years old when Skinner was driving it. That's insane! Obsolete technology much.
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Racerfan275 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

navycook75 wrote:
did it say the same thing that it said in his thread?
pretty much yeah

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsibottle1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Talked to Ralph Shaheen on Twitter about Skinner car. He said owner was told by Morgan Mcclure that this was former Ernie Irvan car. It was an intermediate car and if it was a former Irvan cat, that means that this chassis would have had to have been at least 10 years old by the time Skinner raced it. This strikes me as very odd because very seldom does a chassis last that long racewise. This means there is a TON of history in that car! I know that at that time the team was struggling as Kodak money was getting sparse. I think that may be a reason it lasted so long. I am looking at Media guides now for results. Skinner finished 30th at Atlanta Spring race and 20th at Lowes in 2003. If it was an intermediate and raced with a Pontiac body, it would have had to be one of those races. Funny thing is, Mike qualified 3rd at Lowes, amazing for the fail he is
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nascarfan13 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

Hi.

Nascarfan13
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://www.dellarobbia.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next