Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's your least favorite drivers of all time

+12
Vincent Giacalone
Alpineopossum
Blake Camphausen
antknee
day500champ1
Mystrsyko
RealRacer4
Magus978
Mother of Invention
navycook75
Sparkz47
f1fan12
16 posters

Go down

Who's your least favorite drivers of all time  Empty Who's your least favorite drivers of all time

Post by f1fan12 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Al Unser Jr.- Whined alot
Adrian Sutil- Has no bissneuss being in Formula 1, he has always been overshadowed by his teammate minus Luizzi
Matt Kenseth- No personality
Kasey Kanhe- Blame the allstate commercials, plus see Kenseth
Paul Tracy- Drives like a complete lunitic
Kurt Busch- Treats his crew like crap
Jamie Algersuari- He was overshadowed by Buemi IMO, plus his music stinks
Romain Grojean- SLOW, Couldn't keep up with Alonso in a decent car. I amazes me that he can get his helmet on with all that hair.

Your opinions
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Who's your least favorite drivers of all time  Empty Re: Who's your least favorite drivers of all time

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Jimmie Johnson - Boring to watch him win every week, not to mention the fact that it's much easier to win 5 championships now than it ever has been.
Danica Patrick - Is a mid-field runner at best, but gets all the good equipment and special media attention just because she's a woman.
Romain Grosjean - I think you more-or-less hit the nail on the head with him.
Kyle Busch - Do I really need to say anything?
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Who's your least favorite drivers of all time  Empty Re: Who's your least favorite drivers of all time

Post by navycook75 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:Jimmie Johnson - Boring to watch him win every week, not to mention the fact that it's much easier to win 5 championships now than it ever has been.
even though he won 2 races in 2011 and choked in the chase....

Kyle Busch- I don't need to explain why
Danica Patrick- is talked about beacause she is A. the Leslie Riggs of NASCAR, B. a woman, and C. needs to make NASCAR a sandwich.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 pm

navycook75 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:Jimmie Johnson - Boring to watch him win every week, not to mention the fact that it's much easier to win 5 championships now than it ever has been.

I was mostly referring to his whole career in general, not just this season. It was quite refreshing to see 2011 NOT being dominated by Johnson, though.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Jimmie - Boring driver
Carl Edwards - Two face, whose as bad or worse then Kyle
Kyle Busch - obvious reasons
Mike SKinner - Dont remember why I hate him I just do.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:09 pm

My list is rather simple...

Any driver who lowers themselves to being start and park trash - You're not truly racing anymore, so just get out.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

I was mostly referring to his whole career in general, not just this season. It was quite refreshing to see 2011 NOT being dominated by Johnson, though.
I don't see why people should hate drivers for winning too much, it been happening since the beginning, and it will happen for decades to come.

Richard Petty, Dale Sr, Jeff Gordon, and pretty much anybody who is in the top 10 on the all time win list has dominated thoughout their careers and then got more respect as time passed on, Jimmie Johnson is not going to be an exception to that.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

navycook75 wrote:Danica Patrick- she needs to make NASCAR a sandwich.
^^^THIS.

Kyle Busch - self-explanatory (also goes to any other driver who races and acts like a prick).
Jimmie Johnson - go to the overrated thread.
Milka Duno - Does this even need any explanation?
David Ragan - talentless hack.

Any other drivers I come up with will be added to this list.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystrsyko Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 pm

this one is kinda hard to answer. currently?
Current least favorites:
Kyle Busch
Jimmie Johnson
Ricky Stenhouse
Kyle Busch

Former least favorites:
Jeff Gordon
Dale Earnhardt
Kurt Busch
Mystrsyko
Mystrsyko
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Anybody whose heard me on ISRA TS, knows that there is only one driver I hate: Jimmie Johnson.

I think it really started back in 2005. At Daytona, he said after the wreck in the Duel races that Childress should fire Harvick for the move Harvick pulled. Fair. Yet, in BOTH Talladega races that year, he caused wrecks that wrecked about as many cars as the initial Daytona one.

From there, it's just gone down hill. Yes, he only won two races this year, which I'm happy about. But, I hated that he won in the great finish at Talladega.

And for christ's sake JJ, get rid of the beard, it makes you look like a hobo.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

Five championships in a row gets you hated. Interesting. Easier now to win than ever before? That made me actually laugh out loud.

Anyway, my least favorite is Montoya. Nothing is ever his fault and you can typically count on him to wreck at least one car in every race.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 am

antknee wrote:
Anyway, my least favorite is Montoya. Nothing is ever his fault and you can typically count on him to wreck at least one car in every race.
I actually couldn't agree with you more.
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am

day500champ1 wrote:get rid of the beard.
Tell that to Will Power...
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 am

antknee wrote:Five championships in a row gets you hated. Interesting. Easier now to win than ever before? That made me actually laugh out loud.

It's not so much people outright hate him as much as they are/were bored.

Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:35 am

Nascarboy426 wrote:
antknee wrote:Five championships in a row gets you hated. Interesting. Easier now to win than ever before? That made me actually laugh out loud.

Exactly. I don't hate him, I don't expect him to just start throwing races. It's just the fact that he won all his championships all in a row, and the domination was basically non-stop. It's just a matter of wanting some variety.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 am

Sparkz47 wrote:
Nascarboy426 wrote:

Exactly. I don't hate him, I don't expect him to just start throwing races. It's just the fact that he won all his championships all in a row, and the domination was basically non-stop. It's just a matter of wanting some variety.

It's also the fact that he got an uncanny number of breaks, like phantom cautions and officials looking the other way when he pulls stuff that would get other drivers parked or suspended (his blatant wrecking of Kurt Busch at Pocono 2010 being #1 in my mind...and I strongly dislike Kurt). Yeah, Chad got suspended that year he won Daytona, but that's about it.

JJ became NASCAR's golden boy in the same way that Jeff Gordon was in the late 1990's and Dale Jr. was in the early 2000's.

Also, he's more vanilla than actual vanilla. His interviews are so predictable it should be a crime. At least Tony Stewart is fun to listen to when he's in front of the camera.

That's my $0.02 on Jimmie.

My least favorites:
-Kyle Busch: What did it for me was him smashing that custom Gibson Les Paul trophy...but I disliked him long before
-Kurt Busch: Blew two good opportunities due to his own stupidity
-Carl Edwards: Tries to come off as an "aw-shucks" good guy, but, as evidenced by his unnecessary feud with Keselowski, he is as two-faced as they come
-Juan Montoya: Nothing's ever his fault
-Brian Vickers: See above
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

My least favourite drivers:
Lewis Hamilton - can't help but hit people. Did it too many times this year.

Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel - for the same reasons as most people dislike JJ. Their domination of Formula 1 is boring to watch.

Jarno Trulli - once good, but now all he does is whine about the power-steering.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 am

tommykl wrote:Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel - for the same reasons as most people dislike JJ. Their domination of Formula 1 is boring to watch.

As dominant as Vettel has been this year, he's not a bad guy. Don't get me wrong, his domination has annoyed me but unlike Schumacher, he's not a hacker and seems like a cool guy to hang out with. I saw him being interviewed on Top Gear once and found him to be rather funny. And what was cool was when he went out at Abu Dhabi, he wanted to look find what caused the problem on his car, as to where most other drivers would walk back to their haulers instead, which shows how committed Vettel is to racing. Meanwhile, Schumacher is a dirty driver, a hypocrite, a cheater, and can be unsportsman-like.

That is all.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:22 am

My least favourites:

-Kyle Busch (Douche and I'm a super BK fan)
-Denny Hamlin (See above)
-Carl Edwards (See above)
-David Ragan (Not the fact that he's slow, just something I don't like about him.)
-Ron Hornaday (Tends to cause many accidents and never owns up for it. See Charlotte 2011, I think.)
-Brian Vickers (Never owns up to accidents and VICKERNISM)
-Mark Webber (He and Vettel have some sort of rivalry. Don't think they're the best of friends and I'm a Vettel fan.)
-Jarno Trulli (He blocks me a lot in F1 2011) Razz
-Will Power (If he isn't winning, he finds something to complain about.)
-EJ Viso (Do I need to explain this.)
-Takuma Sato (He often finds a lot of speed but then just wrecks.)
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by tommykl Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
tommykl wrote:Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel - for the same reasons as most people dislike JJ. Their domination of Formula 1 is boring to watch.

As dominant as Vettel has been this year, he's not a bad guy. Don't get me wrong, his domination has annoyed me but unlike Schumacher, he's not a hacker and seems like a cool guy to hang out with. I saw him being interviewed on Top Gear once and found him to be rather funny. And what was cool was when he went out at Abu Dhabi, he wanted to look find what caused the problem on his car, as to where most other drivers would walk back to their haulers instead, which shows how committed Vettel is to racing. Meanwhile, Schumacher is a dirty driver, a hypocrite, a cheater, and can be unsportsman-like.

That is all.
I never said he wasn't a good guy, far from it, but he's just boring to watch.

Irrational reasons: he changes his helmet design every race and a half. That and I'm a Webber fan.
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by nepatsfan02 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 pm

- Kyle Busch
-Lewis Hamilton
-Jimmie Johnson
-Dale Jr.
-Juan Pablo Montoya
-Fernando Alonso
-Brian Vickers
nepatsfan02
nepatsfan02
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

tommykl wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:

That is all.
I never said he wasn't a good guy, far from it, but he's just boring to watch.

Irrational reasons: he changes his helmet design every race and a half. That and I'm a Webber fan.

Ahh, ok. Gotchya.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:
-Kyle Busch: What did it for me was him smashing that custom Gibson Les Paul trophy...but I disliked him long before

I'll be honest with you. I didn't have a problem with this. Only because the guy who made the trophy, Sam Bass, didn't have an issue with it. It is the thing I find funny about that. The only guy who had a legitimate reason to hate Kyle for that and he didn't.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

I'll be honest with you. I didn't have a problem with this. Only because the guy who made the trophy, Sam Bass, didn't have an issue with it. It is the thing I find funny about that. The only guy who had a legitimate reason to hate Kyle for that and he didn't.
If I remember, Kyle got a replacment trophy after he smashed that one....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 pm

day500champ1 wrote:
Cardinals5 wrote:

My problem with it was more of the fact that he'd bother to smash any trophy just to get attention. It was a big attention grab (which obviously worked)...like I said, that was the final straw for me, he gave NASCAR fans plenty of reasons to hate him LONG before that.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down