Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage

+8
gwoodard41
Blake Camphausen
navycook75
RyanB06
Chives2112
Sparkz47
nepatsfan02
RealRacer4
12 posters

Go down

Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage Empty Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 pm

For those who missed what happened last night.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage Empty Re: Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage

Post by nepatsfan02 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:57 pm

saw when it happened. it was cool + the 49ers won so double Very Happy
nepatsfan02
nepatsfan02
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage Empty Re: Blown Transformer Causes Power Outage

Post by Sparkz47 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Didn't see it happen live, but my friend showed me this video earlier today. Reminds me of when the lights went out on the backstretch at Daytona during a practice session.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 pm

I was watching that game live when it happened...twice! It was weird seeing those phone/camera lights from the stands when the lights went out. I thought it looked pretty bad ass. All that aside, seeing the 49ers own the Steelers was awesome. Very Happy

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I hate the Steelers, so it was a good night for me.
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Good night for me too. The Patriots are now one game clear for the top seed in the AFC.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

the Steelers got Blacked out too....

oh and Ryan.....Patriots are dead to me now....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Camphausen Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm

This game didn't affect me alot because I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Tony Romo comments are welcome as I know someone was going to say something...
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh, I thought it was the local government shutting down the stadium for causing too much light and noise pollution.

Laughing
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

Hate the Cowboys, too. Very Happy
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Saw this, I would LOVE to be in the stands, acting like I can't see, and "accidentally" punch some guy in the face out of "blindness."

Also, glad the Steelers lost. They're about my third favorite team, but Ravens all the way!

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:Saw this, I would LOVE to be in the stands, acting like I can't see, and "accidentally" punch some guy in the face out of "blindness."

Also, glad the Steelers lost. They're about my third favorite team, but Ravens all the way!

Although I agree with the Ravens part...

HOW can you be a Ravens AND Steelers fan? That'd be like me rooting for the Cubs
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Cardinals5 wrote:
Rykia_RKXK wrote:Saw this, I would LOVE to be in the stands, acting like I can't see, and "accidentally" punch some guy in the face out of "blindness."

Although I agree with the Ravens part...

HOW can you be a Ravens AND Steelers fan? That'd be like me rooting for the Cubs
I root for the Bills if that's any consolation....
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Umm.... You mean Browns Fan. As you stole them from us. No
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Blake Camphausen wrote:This game didn't affect me alot because I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Shocked No
I am a die hard Seahawks Fan(as seen in the signature) and my mom is a Niners fan and dad a Cowboys fan. You guys should hear them while their watching the games.
The fact that it went out after "supposedly" fixing it, is simply embarrassing.
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

FlashRod4 wrote:
Blake Camphausen wrote:This game didn't affect me alot because I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Shocked No
I am a die hard Seahawks Fan(as seen in the signature) and my mom is a Niners fan and dad a Cowboys fan. You guys should hear them while their watching the games.

Damn. I can see your whole family go head-to-head with each other every week, especially if any of those 3 teams get into the playoffs. Laughing

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashRod4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 pm

RealRacer4 wrote:
FlashRod4 wrote:
Shocked No

Damn. I can see your whole family go head-to-head with each other every week, especially if any of those 3 teams get into the playoffs. Laughing
At this point it would be a miracle for the Seahawks to make the playoffs. Let Me break it down.
1. Seahawks win remaning game(San Fransisco, and Arizona)
2. Detroit or Atlanta loses their remaning games. Detroit has San Diego and Green Bay. Atlanta has New Orleans and Tampa Bay.
3. Dallas MUST win the NFC East(We lost to them and we beat the Giants so the tiebreaker falls in that category)
FlashRod4
FlashRod4
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down