Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky

4 posters

Go down

Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky Empty Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Court-storming-Indiana-fans-nearly-trampled-a-Pl?urn=ncaab-wp6982

Holy crap, it's not like they killed her. I feel bad she got hurt, but what annoys me about this is that they're treating it like a massive tragedy, and if she weren't a Playboy model no one would even care.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky Empty Re: Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky

Post by flyingturns89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm

As long as whatever got her into Playboy is okay, I don't care. Laughing
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky Empty Re: Court-storm injuries cause massive QQs in Kentucky

Post by antknee Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:05 pm

still, she's right. they were a bunch of idiots. act like you've actually won a game before for crying out loud.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PYLrulz Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

flyingturns89 wrote:As long as whatever got her into Playboy is okay, I don't care. Laughing

^ This ^

antknee wrote:still, she's right. they were a bunch of idiots. act like you've actually won a game before for crying out loud.

Considering where Indiana has been lately with its basketball program, that is huge. If this happened when Bobby Knight was coach (or terrorizing everything in his path, depending on your thoughts of him), yeah you could say that they were a bunch of idiots.
PYLrulz
PYLrulz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down