Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom!

4 posters

Go down

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Empty MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom!

Post by Magus978 Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Again, you know the deal. This time, these two paints came out a little better than I thought. These are the two schemes MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) will hope to field in Antonio Burciaga's 2012 PCC Cup Rookie of the Year campaign.

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Danmackay125_TRS_136619

Known Issues
Red Sharpie Logo on Hood: Going to change that to white
No PCC contigs: When I get them, they'll go on the car.

I will update this post with individual renders of each car in a bit. This is not a completed project. Also, I will post the John Jefferson cars in this thread.

Last edited by Magus978 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Empty Re: MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom!

Post by Mother of Invention Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:45 pm

I like the red Sharpie Logo, also whats up with the Rims on the Red car?
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Empty Re: MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom!

Post by antknee Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

the red logo could work with a white outline but i think a white logo would look a little better
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Oh dear, that looks like an error on the render's part. I think it'll look normal on the track.

Also, I am now working on the two main schemes for the #76 of John Jefferson.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:07 am

Individual Renders - PICTURE ALERT
#76 - John Jefferson
MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Danmackay125_TRS_136640

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Danmackay125_TRS_136641

#87 - Antonio Burciaga
MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Danmackay125_TRS_136642

MRD Motorsports (with America's Team) PCC Cup Paint Showroom! Danmackay125_TRS_136643

KNOWN ISSUES
Some minor number unevenness from side to side
Minor logo misplacement?
Potential color changes on some bases.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:22 am

Maybe put some metal flake on the red part of the Big Red base to differentiate between the base/logo reds a little more.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 am

I was thinking actually of changing the color scheme of that red/white car. That way the Big Red logo on the front stands out.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by antknee Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:35 am

i think making Gold Star Security some form of gold would look good against the flag bases.
antknee
antknee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down