Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22

2 posters

Go down

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Empty 2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22

Post by Ratbu Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:18 am

So I was playing around with a personal fictional carset (fictional drivers but real brands and manufacturers) for the NCS22 mod. Some are made by me, some are downloaded. Then I wanted to add a few more drivers to the carset, and so I used the old TM Cup cars as an inspiration. Remade a few cars, but changed stuff like numbers as well as sponsors.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Howard11

For this one, I simply updated the colors and logos. I already have a #17 in my set, so I had to flip it to #71, which was available.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Donzel11

Changed the hood sponsor from a dead company to the one that killed it. #45 was available so no change there.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Snyder11

#11 was taken, so I thought at first to change it to #00, but then I thought of Coke Zero so I changed it to single #0. The logos were changed accordingly.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Kazeya11

The least changes of all, just the manufacturer and colors.

Credits: Stunod for the templates, myself for the bases, Google for the logos.
Ratbu
Ratbu
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Empty Re: 2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22

Post by Cynon Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:51 pm

Ratbu wrote:So I was playing around with a personal fictional carset (fictional drivers but real brands and manufacturers) for the NCS22 mod. Some are made by me, some are downloaded. Then I wanted to add a few more drivers to the carset, and so I used the old TM Cup cars as an inspiration. Remade a few cars, but changed stuff like numbers as well as sponsors.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Howard11

For this one, I simply updated the colors and logos. I already have a #17 in my set, so I had to flip it to #71, which was available.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Donzel11

Changed the hood sponsor from a dead company to the one that killed it. #45 was available so no change there.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Snyder11

#11 was taken, so I thought at first to change it to #00, but then I thought of Coke Zero so I changed it to single #0. The logos were changed accordingly.

2009 TM Cars Remade in NCS22 Kazeya11

The least changes of all, just the manufacturer and colors.

Credits: Stunod for the templates, myself for the bases, Google for the logos.

I like the Howard car, but if you want the old Marathon logos, I'd gladly throw them at you. The roof sponsors and number placements look really weird with a lot of these cars, because the originals weren't designed with those in mind, but these are pretty good recreations.

The Carlos Donzelo 45 car looks really nice (big fan of the red), on the original car, the number on that car was a combination of the Terry Labonte 44 and 5 he ran.

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratbu Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:24 pm

Cynon wrote:I like the Howard car, but if you want the old Marathon logos, I'd gladly throw them at you. The roof sponsors and number placements look really weird with a lot of these cars, because the originals weren't designed with those in mind, but these are pretty good recreations.

The Carlos Donzelo 45 car looks really nice (big fan of the red), on the original car, the number on that car was a combination of the Terry Labonte 44 and 5 he ran.  

Thank you for the kind comments, glad you liked.

What do you mean by old Marathon logos? Yeah, I had to move logos around a lot to accommodate the new body and make it look more like the current Cup cars.

Oh, well I found a number set on Stunod based on the Labonte/Larson #5, and that's what I used. I can just shorten the 4 though to make it look like the old one.

I'll make and show more cars when I find the time to, though expect more number changes and for fictional sponsors not to be included.
Ratbu
Ratbu
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down