Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix

5 posters

Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix Empty 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Results
Reject of the Race:
Honorary Mention For Reject of the Race:
Honorary Mention For Reject of the Race:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Cynon likes this post

Back to top Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix Empty Re: 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix

Post by historyracer Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Spoilers:
historyracer
historyracer
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix Empty Re: 2019 TM Master Cup Series | Round 7: Karjala Grand Prix

Post by Jonny683 Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:15 am

Jon Dilks Interview:
Jonny683
Jonny683
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:52 pm

Post-Race Press Release:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacingRoots Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Statement issued by Ferdinand United Team Principal, Lucien Ferdinand, Karjala, Finland

Motorsports at it's highest level will always be an especially fickle mistress. It will tug at your heartstrings in every way imaginable from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows. My team will leave Karjala having experienced both in ways such hallowed ground could provide.

Making the Karjala Grand Prix will always be an accomplishment in it's own right, and I am incredibly proud of my team and my drivers Darren and Patrick in what we were able to do whilst maintaining full focus on the German Supercars season.

Of course the race would show the other side of what is possible, with both Darren and Patrick being dealt blows not of their own doing early, and often. We came to this race with our own interpretation of what a Master Cup Gessler could be, with our knowledge and expertise in aerodynamics it proved to be an excellent machine with plenty of untapped potential. We believe it could be a total game-changer.

But the early incidences were to completely compromise what our cars were capable in doing over an entire race distance. I am happy the MTW19 G-TECs made it to the finish, but not in the manner I was hoping. I am eternally thankful for the effort the whole team throughout the process and during the Karjala Grand Prix.

We will rebuild, we will return.

Ferdinand United - United We Race
RealRacingRoots
RealRacingRoots
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crashbroke23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:29 am

Posssible reason for Plissken mediocrity at Karjala!:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down