Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash

3 posters

Go down

2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash Empty 2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash

Post by SnakePlissken Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash Empty Re: 2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash

Post by Ceej Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Starting Lineup:
Trophy Dash Results:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash Empty Re: 2018 FARC Lowe Dollar Series: Race 2 Qualifying & Trophy Dash

Post by TPGRacing75 Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:24 am

Rick Forest, steady as ever

After a second start and a 12th finish, Rick Forest comes into Sayre with yet another top15 start, not as impressive as last week, but as he continues to mesh with his new team, such a solid effort will help their championship cause.

Meanwhile, Ryan Forest ain't as strong in the #60 as Rick was, the departure of the owner/driver has hampered development a little, and Ryan Forest being out of racing for a year, and lacking his older brothers raw talent, could only muster 30th. But on the bright side, he has qualified for the race yet again, and hopes to use attrition to his advantage.
TPGRacing75
TPGRacing75
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down