Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries

4 posters

Go down

(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries Empty (OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries

Post by Magus978 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Bases: Paint by RAH
Contigs: Ceej
Driver Sig (#37): Cynon
Numbers: MasGrafx
Templates: Cynon

#37 - Tom Delgado (2008 Twilight 100 winner, 2011 150 Laps of Dwyer Front Row Starter, 2-time TM Master Cup Series Race Winner)
(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries Danmackay125_TRS_132992

#73 - Azuma Kazeyama (2009 TM Junior Series *now Lights* Round of Mansfield winner, 2010 TM Master Cup Series Round of Grand Detour Runner-Up)
(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries Danmackay125_TRS_132993

NOTE: I may change the #73's colors around. The scheme is final though.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries Empty Re: (OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries

Post by Rykia Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm

I say leave the 73 alone; it is very cool the way it is.

The paint scheme + contigs on the 37 = making the numbers look VERY off-centered on the right-rear shot.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries Empty Re: (OFFICIAL) MRD Motorsports Unveils Rockford Entries

Post by Magus978 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm

They do look off-center, but I check these things before I post them. If they are off-center, then it is rather slight. Something I can easily fix in time for the deadline.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

37 - Numbers would stand out more if the stroke was black, not red.

73 - GSS logo on the rear stretches a little too far down. White stripe-thing should be yellow.

Good job otherwise.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Also, the numbers on the 37 don't look slanted at the same degree. The right-rear view looks straight, while the left-front view the numbers looked arched back. It could be the angle of the render though

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:37 - Numbers would stand out more if the stroke was black, not red.

73 - GSS logo on the rear stretches a little too far down. White stripe-thing should be yellow.

Good job otherwise.

The GSS logo appears to have been shrunk from each side while keeping the height the same as the quarter panel logos.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down