Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but...

+3
SnakePlissken
F1V1
gwoodard41
7 posters

Go down

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Empty Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but...

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 am

I did this completely out of boredom... Yes, it's the Brute, again, wow, I need to get original with my car ideas.

Template (.psd)

Toyota Mesh

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... LycoiaBrute_NWSMod_2

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... GW3wi

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Danmackay125_TRS_141776

Chevy Mesh

Last edited by gwoodard41 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Empty Re: Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but...

Post by F1V1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I feel like the taillights look a bit odd and don't match with the rest of the car, but the front end looks nice. Looks good
F1V1
F1V1
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Empty Re: Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but...

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I kind of like the taillights myself. They have that raised relief look to them that makes them different.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Ryanb06_TRS_132652

Last edited by RyanB06 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link correction.)
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 am

Thanks!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 pm

It's not so much that the taillights look bad themselves as it is they're too big. Try making them less wide.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Nascarboy426 wrote:It's not so much that the taillights look bad themselves as it is they're too big. Try making them less wide.

I tried to tell my ex girlfriend to make something certain less wide while joking around, let's say she didn't take it well...

Okay, I'll try that.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm

There we go...
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Added Template link, no ASCC contigs included, sorry.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 am

Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... Ud8At
Well... I know I already have the Halcyon but... 0S1a2

Just something I threw together.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am

Awesome job. Reminds me of the fact that we NEED a Tide car in NASCAR again.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by JPR9192 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 pm

That is awsome but i think if you tried something similar to the Toyota camry new taillights or the old camry's just blacked out, it would fit alot better
JPR9192
JPR9192
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:18 pm

JPR9192 wrote:That is awsome but i think if you tried something similar to the Toyota camry new taillights or the old camry's just blacked out, it would fit alot better

No, because I don't make my cars similar to any other vehicles or try to, plus, I'm not that great at making headlights or taillights for that matter.

Nascarboy426 wrote:Awesome job. Reminds me of the fact that we NEED a Tide car in NASCAR again.

Thank you!
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 pm

That is just a thing of beauty

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 pm

The base looks a little blocky to me, but that could just be the render.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:10 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:The base looks a little blocky to me, but that could just be the render.

The base I used is like that, I can't do much about it... I changed the white to yellow and that's how it came out.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Added Chevy Mesh Version of the Brute
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down