Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris, France.

+6
RyanB06
bigdc48
RealRacer4
Magus978
Sparkz47
Racerfan275
10 posters

Go down

Paris, France.  Empty Paris, France.

Post by Racerfan275 Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:36 pm

My thoughts go out to any and all of those that have been affected by the Paris terror attacks. I didn't know if it was ok to do this in the random discussion thread or not but..given the magnitude of what happened, I thought I'd just do this. It's never good when anything of this sheer magnitude happens anywhere in the world..I just hope the world can keep a sane head as people try to figure out what to do in the wake of all of this

Racerfan275
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Paris, France.  Empty Re: Paris, France.

Post by Sparkz47 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:05 am

Absolutely nothing wrong with posting this here. This affects all of us.

Stay strong, Paris.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:30 am

Je suis, Paris. Sad

That's all that should be said right now.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:40 am

It boggles my mind that someone (or a group of people in this instance) would even think about holding people hostage in a theater, only to see a rock concert, and end up killing 100 of them. My condolences go out to everyone that has been affected by the shootings and bombings in France.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdc48 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:52 am

The people who committed this horrendous crime better burn in hell for this, but most importanlty, my thoughts and prayers are with those in France for this terrible tragedy. #ParisStrong
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 am

In the totally not surprising file this morning, ISIS has claimed responsibility for last night's acts of terrorism in Paris.

As if the people of France are already wounded, there are 5 more confirmed dead today when a train from Strasbourg derailed and caught fire. That latest report coming from Russia Today, which you can read here: https://www.rt.com/news/322054-tgv-train-derails-eckwersheim/
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:57 am

BBC reporting the train derailment has nothing to do with yesterday; it apparently was going too fast and derailed during a test run.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Wow, never thought I would be in a world of Terrorism.. #ParisStrong #TakedownISISObama
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:43 pm

One of my closest friends went to Paris to experience the city only a few months ago. This was terrifying to learn of. I could never imagine the horror of being affected by such an unspeakable series of tragedies.

I am continuing to hope and pray for strength to all who are in need of it.
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:43 pm

France, Germany and a slew of other European nations had been doing so much for the Syrian refugees up until this point. Obviously those refugees had been trying to flee from ISIS, but ISIS followed them there. Seemed as though it was just a matter of time, I'm afraid. :/

To say religious extremism is at fault here is a very loose connection, in the same way that the Syrian Civil War could barely be considered "civil" anymore. But as long as ISIS is synonymous with religious extremism, the expense at which those innocent Parisian civilians died for is just ludicrous.

All that said, my condolences to the families of the victims of this attack.
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynon Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Regardless of whether it's Paris, Beirut, Nigeria, or any other place affected by this recent string of terror attacks, I express my utmost sympathies to the victims and their families and friends. The Paris disaster indirectly affected me probably more than most, since a friend of mine has family in the area (for anyone wondering, they're fine).

It's not much of a secret that Daesh (the term I personally prefer using when talking about ISIS) is attempting to stir up Islamophobia among Western countries, with the idea that Muslims worldwide would turn to them for protection. Don't give in to it. The term 'Daesh' explains enough about them -- they're not a Muslim authority or an accurate representation of Islam. Despite what Fox News wants you to think...

Online Wins: 27
Last Win: ARSS @ Papyrus 2
Nintendo ID (Wii U only): Cyriaan
Catbag wrote:If there were no insanity, it would be necessary to invent it.

Anon wrote:Yeah, but what if Ann Coulter tried bath salts?

Cynon
Cynon
Admin

https://efr1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down