Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASCAR at Charlotte (Again)

+4
day500champ1
RealRacer4
bigdc48
BooyakaDragon
8 posters

Go down

NASCAR at Charlotte (Again) Empty NASCAR at Charlotte (Again)

Post by BooyakaDragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Time for the snoozefest known as modern Charlotte racing.

Xfinity and Cup race this weekend with Xfinity qualifying and race tonight and the Cup race starting tomorrow night with Matt Kenseth on Pole after murdering the field in qualifying yesterday.

-

Last year at this race we had one of the most uh, questionable moments in the last few years
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

NASCAR at Charlotte (Again) Empty Re: NASCAR at Charlotte (Again)

Post by bigdc48 Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am

Austin Dillon won last night's race I heard.

And the Kyle Busch of old seemed to return when he and Kasey Kahne were at it again.

bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:24 am

I hate how we've come to the point where you're an asshole just for rubbing someone to retaliate. Kyle made no notion of completely wrecking him despite Kahne the one actually "trying" harder to take him out in that final clip. I swear some people have turned into sissies when it comes to this stuff lol.

Kahne didn't even "take him out" right. In Cassil's book he probably failed rule #1 in stock car racing.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:21 pm

BooyakaDragon wrote:I hate how we've come to the point where you're an asshole just for rubbing someone to retaliate. Kyle made no notion of completely wrecking him despite Kahne the one actually "trying" harder to take him out in that final clip. I swear some people have turned into sissies when it comes to this stuff lol.

Kahne didn't even "take him out" right. In Cassil's book he probably failed rule #1 in stock car racing.

I can think of 2 incidents off the top of my head where Kyle Busch has taken out Kasey Kahne before. It was a matter of time before Kahne was going to take Kyle Busch out.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdc48 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:32 am

Rain postponed last night to today at 12:30 pm
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 am

RealRacer4 wrote:
BooyakaDragon wrote:I hate how we've come to the point where you're an asshole just for rubbing someone to retaliate. Kyle made no notion of completely wrecking him despite Kahne the one actually "trying" harder to take him out in that final clip. I swear some people have turned into sissies when it comes to this stuff lol.

I can think of 2 incidents off the top of my head where Kyle Busch has taken out Kasey Kahne before. It was a matter of time before Kahne was going to take Kyle Busch out.
I can only remember one incident and that was Kyle making Kahne's car aero loose at (I think) Darlington a few years ago.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:38 pm

[quote="BooyakaDragon"]
RealRacer4 wrote:

I can only remember one incident and that was Kyle making Kahne's car aero loose at (I think) Darlington a few years ago.[/quote?

Talladega, April 2013. It caused the Big One. Darlington happened the same year. 2013.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:42 pm

[quote="day500champ1"]
BooyakaDragon wrote:
RealRacer4 wrote:

I can only remember one incident and that was Kyle making Kahne's car aero loose at (I think) Darlington a few years ago.[/quote?

Talladega, April 2013. It caused the Big One. Darlington happened the same year. 2013.

You could also add New Hampshire in September 2005 as another one. That race was the rage race as it also had Kurt Busch go after Scott Riggs then crew chief (who was ironically Rodney Childress[sp?]) and the Robby Gordon helmet toss at that POS Michael Waltrip.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Well Kahne isn't having a good day lol.

inb4 #18 team messed with the #5 cars' tires.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Gonna be hard to beat Kyle Larson for reject of the race now.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

This race is amazing in a hilarious way.
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BooyakaDragon Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:15 pm

2016 can't come quick enough.
BooyakaDragon
BooyakaDragon
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Apparently there was a beer bombing in the post-race by the fans, in which someone also threw a burrito (according to eyewitnesses) at Joey Logano.
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Alta wrote:Apparently there was a beer bombing in the post-race by the fans, in which someone also threw a burrito (according to eyewitnesses) at Joey Logano.

You can clearly see it when NBCSPN was showing Joey's burnout from the helicopter cam.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet since I'm extremely tired from the eleven straight 10 hour days I've done so far at work.

This race sucked ass. Jr. got taken out early, and there was hardly any exciting racing other than some of the restarts. Logano wins, and Harvick finished 2nd yet again, what a surprise there. The race sucked, the Chase sucks, and this season sucks. Everything about NASCAR just sucks horse piss through a straw right now, and I honestly can't for this season to be done and over with, especially since the 2016 package looks promising.

The Bank of America 500 @ Charlotte gets a 2.0/10. F**k this race. Moving on to Kansas.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down