Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cars (and History of the WRL)

2 posters

Go down

The Cars (and History of the WRL) Empty The Cars (and History of the WRL)

Post by Mother of Invention Sun May 31, 2015 12:59 am

(OOC: Don't expect the league to be on EFR, I'm just here to show off my cars )

The World Racing League is something I've been running on and off with for well over 5 years, this incarnation is basically your standard original cup body series that uses any and all templates.

I have a thorough in-cannon history which I will be posting in later posts, but for now you get to see some of the wonderful cars I have made for this league and some of the not so wonderful ones.

Andrew Cline Racing

Andrew Cline is a businessman from the Reno Nevada area who made his money ins oft drink distribution.Andrew started up his team in the mid-00s with a local Reno driver by the name of Todd Fields. Of the bat the team was showing promise, but was dogged by poor equipment and inexperience at the wheel. Things smoothed out by 07 and Lenard and ECola gave them more support. The team expanded to a second car in 09 with Wisconsin's Pete Moeller at the helm. The team still has Moeller and Field and both are consistent threats for a top-12

Pete Moeller: 250 Camping World / Freedom Roads Lenard
Pete Moeller: 250 Lil Bit's Chocolates / Freedom Roads Lenard
Todd Fields: 20 E-Cola Lenard

The Cars (and History of the WRL) 1TzkwCc

Team Canada Racing

TCR was founded in 2012 by a Canadian businessman by the name of Ray Adling. His driver were Toronto's Vinny LeBoeuf and Vancouver's Alex Pausington

Vinny LeBoeuf: 6 Tim Horton's / Von Sway Interiors Chevy

The Cars (and History of the WRL) XMhZH17

Alex Pausington: #26 A.W.P Inc / Golden Apple Horse Feed Chevy

The Cars (and History of the WRL) XXtJLaz

Darte Family Racing

The Darte family name has been in WRL Racing since the beginning in 1972. Patriarch Keith Darte was a force to be reckoned with in the early years and in the late 80s and early 90s he formed what the fans dubbed "The Holy Trinity" of WRL racing along with Ernst Bremner and J.K Hetzel. Now a days it's his two sons Bobby the oldest and 2004 champion, and Kevin, the 2008 and 2010 Champion. Recently the Dartes have been helping  out a young talent from overseas named Max Sheepwell. The Welsh ex Junior formula driver looks set on a stock car debut in what is essentially an owner-driver, although most the work is being alongside the Dartes.

Kevin Darte: #5 KavaJava Inglesby

The Cars (and History of the WRL) YXgIv7c

Bobby Darte: #55 KavaJava / Radii Inglesby

The Cars (and History of the WRL) SJIkp3Y

Max Sheepwell: #51 Dadbee Farms / MillbeeKart Inglesby

The Cars (and History of the WRL) MCAJy35

Hubert Racing

Like the Dartes, Don Hubert has been around the sport a while. Staring in the mid 80s Hubert's distinct #63 has been piloted by some of the best journeymen drivers in the WRL. Today he has one of the better drivers to come through his shop in Californian Ronnie Johnson, along with one of Hubert's long time funders, Penrose.

Ronnie Johnson: #63 Big Mama / Penrose  

The Cars (and History of the WRL) 9Qckjsu

BH Racing

Brian Henry made his money in truck stops and now uses it for his racing team. With Funding from a Carolina based Brady Foods and a massive overachiever in Tommy Flowers at the wheel, the #33 car could make some waves.

Tommy Flowers: #33 Brady's James & Jellies / Harold's Pickles Chevy

The Cars (and History of the WRL) VOjtXlN

Bellbert Racing

A long time importer of German automobiles, All Bellbert is thought of as one of the most accomplished road racers in the USA, now running full time in the WRL, he's shown his Oval skills aren't to shabby.

Al Bellbert: #14 Lowenbrau Mercedes

The Cars (and History of the WRL) 2qbgIEj

Greer Motorsports

Greer Motorsports was formed by Mason Greer's family for Mason Greer. While he is talented the kid will more often then not get in over his head, but if can think more in the car, he can go places.

Mason Greer: #36 Lysander Lycoia

The Cars (and History of the WRL) 0vzw1Sm

Look out for more to come later!
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Cars (and History of the WRL) Empty Re: The Cars (and History of the WRL)

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Idea You don't happen to still have my entries from the CTRL do you Question Exclamation  Neutral Snake Plissken?

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:00 pm

SnakePlissken wrote:Idea You don't happen to still have my entries from the CTRL do you Question Exclamation  Neutral Snake Plissken?

I don't think so, I'm fairly certan I've gone through 2 computers since then. Razz
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down