Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 3 - Sussex (Super Touring)

2 posters

Go down

Round 3 - Sussex (Super Touring) Empty Round 3 - Sussex (Super Touring)

Post by Ben Atkins Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 am

(The video was still processing when I posted this. It should be up soon, if it isn't by the time you see this. Razz)

Last edited by Ben Atkins on Thu May 14, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Sussex (Super Touring) Empty Re: Round 3 - Sussex (Super Touring)

Post by RyanB06 Thu May 14, 2015 8:49 am

Nice spoiler. Very Happy
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 am

RyanB06 wrote:Nice spoiler. Very Happy

I am honestly surprised that's the first time that's happened to me in three years of making these.

Video link will not be active while I fix this.

EDIT: It literally took me 2 second to fix it. Video is back.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Thu May 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Harriet Wallace, Cassandra Collins involved in post-race confrontation

After a crash with three laps to go in the third race of the Sussex weekend, Harriet Wallace and Cassandra Collins, who won race 1, were involved in a confrontation after Collins hooked Wallace into the wall after Wallace momentarily took the lead. 

Todd Benatar, on the broadcast, had initially reported that Wallace had thrown a punch at Collins, but this was not true. While Wallace did hit Collins on the helmet lightly, main reports stated that Wallace had waited near the Atlantic Motorsports suite for Collins, before confronting her. Had Wallace took the checkered flag, it would have been her first in Dash Cup competition. Cassandra Collins would have taken her eighth career win.

"I just went up to her, and asked her what the hell she was thinking, basically." said Wallace, angry after the crash. "She tried to defend herself by saying she couldn't see and the car waterplaned sideways, but it's all a pack of lies. She's a better driver than that. She became irate after I tapped her helmet, and she said she would do it on purpose next time. She's just not a class act. At all."

"She was screaming, and upset, and I understood why. I tried to tell her that I understood, and tried to apologise, but it wasn't on purpose." said the defensive Collins, "I did get a bit upset when she hit my helmet when it was still on. I don't really recall what I said but I wasn't nice to her. I'm sure she'll be over it before long."

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 pm

PENALTIES

#22 LUCIA MORENO - Loss of 10 championship points, probation during next race weekend for incident with car #79 in Race 2.

#27 KELLAN ROGERS-ASHBY - Loss of 30 championship points, probation until the end of the season for poor driving standards and causing multiple incidents throughout the weekend.

#28 CASSANDRA COLLINS - Loss of 15 championship points, probation until the end of the UK Tour for incident with car #02 in Race 3.

#79 GRANT MACINTOSH - Loss of 10 championship points, probation until Mallory Park for incidents with car #88 in Race 3.

#88 ISRAEL BRUCE - Loss of 10 championship points, probation until Mallory Park for incidents with car #79 in Race 3.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down