Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech

+2
Ben Atkins
bsoyuz
6 posters

Go down

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech Empty Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech

Post by Ruben Efamba Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 pm

Number: 26
Driver Name: Mateo Rosa
Manufacturer: Lenard
Primary Sponsor: Nepsol (Parody of Repsol)
Associate Sponsors: Naranja (Parody of Orange Phone)
Mod: TM Lights Cheyenne R20
Tire Preference: Goodyear
Additional Notes: Colour of livery should be a very orangish colour and should look similar to this bike:

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech 2013-repsol-honda-new-pics-and-summary-spec-sheet-photo-gallery_2
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech Empty Re: Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech

Post by bsoyuz Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Ruben Efamba wrote:Number: 26
Driver Name: Mateo Rosa
Manufacturer: Lenard
Primary Sponsor: Nepsol (Parody of Repsol)
Associate Sponsors: Naranja (Parody of Orange Phone)
Mod: TM Lights Cheyenne R20
Tire Preference: Goodyear
Additional Notes: Colour of livery should be a very orangish colour and should look similar to this bike:

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech 2013-repsol-honda-new-pics-and-summary-spec-sheet-photo-gallery_2

That's up to V8fan12 to post the request and cheap rip-offs like Nepsol and Naranja are extremely frowned upon.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech Empty Re: Farc Elite Series #26 for Peak Williamson Race Tech

Post by Ruben Efamba Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Well, if V8fan12 dosent respond to me within next 7 days, this request should go ahead. This is actually on v8's behalf as far as i have heard
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Ruben Efamba wrote:Well, if V8fan12 dosent respond to me within next 7 days, this request should go ahead. This is actually on v8's behalf as far as i have heard

I think what bsoyuz means is that V8Fan should be putting this request in as he is the owner of the PWRT. Even though you own the character that's in the car, it should be V8Fan putting in the request.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:32 pm

I have already informed him about this via PM.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by V8fan12 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Ruben Efamba wrote:Well, if V8fan12 dosent respond to me within next 7 days, this request should go ahead. This is actually on v8's behalf as far as i have heard

Sorry I was away.

V8fan12
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Ruben, Ceej, V8Fan, If you don't mind, I'll take a whack at this.
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

For the sake of continuity amongst multi-car teams, the team owner ought to be the one making the request when they are ready to.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

ceej, just allow him to do it, but make sure he dosent send it through until V8fan approves it. Motherofininvention, if you are gonna have a crack at it, please let me know when you are done so that i can decide whether it is OK for you to send it through or not. V8fan has already been informed and i shall wait for his response.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Efamba Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:40 pm

V8fan12 has now accepted the livery request via pm.
Ruben Efamba
Ruben Efamba
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down