Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California

3 posters

Go down

2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California  Empty 2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California

Post by SnakePlissken Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 am

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California  Empty Carbondale Results

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 am

"Not the worst result but not the best. We've finished in the points which is a good thing. The 89 almost won it too. I'm not too good at these superspeedways anymore so I'm very happy to have finished in the points. On to next week." Jinx Rodriguez

"I would like to apologize to everyone in the field for my mistakes out there today. Especially those that were caught up in the wreck that I caused. My spotter called clear and then a split second later called car high. I only reacted to the first call out and spun myself off of someone's nose into the wall. As I gathered the car back into control somewhat, I realized the sway bar had broken. I didn't want to spin again so I kept my line and caused a worse part two of the wreck. Entirely my fault and I apologize. Hopefully my rookie mistakes are done. On to Carbondale." Victor Kane
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California  Empty Re: 2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California

Post by Memoriesallbutdone Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:45 am

Luke Ocean, on his TM Lights debut, leads some laps and finishes a solid 6th place

"Trying to compare these cars to FARC, it's almost impossible. These cars are so much different. However, that being said, we got out front for a little bit and managed to get a top 10 in debut. I consider that an amazing day after starting 26th. Looking forward to the rest of the season". - Luke Ocean
Memoriesallbutdone
Memoriesallbutdone
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California  Empty Re: 2014 TM Lights - Race 1 @ California

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down