Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dash Stock Cup

4 posters

Go down

Dash Stock Cup Empty Dash Stock Cup

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

Re-opening the thread with the schedule here. I don't have any of the race reviews backed up, so if you want up to date results, visit www.cobaltdesigns.webs.com. Reviews will continue from race 8 onwards.

----

Firstly, this will use the Sportsman Mod, and we will have a carset to use, but if you really want to, you can paint your own cars. I will post a list of numbers available from the carset at the bottom above the sign-up form. Tracks will consist of ovals and road courses, and tracks will mostly be in America. You can find the templates and the mod itself here. I will stop at 34 entries, and each person can have 2 cars, but that may change if she have a lack of interest. All ratings will be 80-90.

Cars in the carset:

#00, Antony Blalock, Antman Motorsports
#1, Ben Atkins, Atlantic Motors
#3, Barton Sandy, BBS Racing
#4, Mark Thompson, Thompson Brothers Racing
#7, Carli Rosinki, Atlantic Motors
#9x, Mac Rhylen, SuzukaCorp
#11, Russell Cuellar, Antman Motorsports
#13, Vinny Tortellini, Long Island Motorsports
#16, Daniel Miller, Fastpaced Racing
#21, David Thompson, Thompson Brothers Racing
#22, Eric Volker, Big Mac Racing
#24, Verity Logan, Fastpaced Racing
#25, Zack Johnson, Tuffinmaco Racing Inc
#26, Ethel T. Grimshaw, Brinson Enterprises
#29, Brandon Baker, Baker Motorsports
#32, Matt Lord, Altamont Autosport
#36, Steve Rada, Derp Motors
#38, Sean Hanson, Derp Motors
#46, Rence Brown, Rence Brown Muzzle Foundation Racing
#51, Caio Speed, SuzukaCorp.
#52, Summer Whitten, Big Mac Racing
#53, Dustin Johnson, D Motorsports
#55, Reuben Vogt, 200 MPH Motorsports
#57, Gavriella Apollou, Team Bleue Flame Energy
#62, Daniel Leckliter, Leckliter Racing
#66, Oak Treediee, Joe Tree and Lawn Care Inc
#72, Tom Brown, D Motorsports
#77, Richard Crunch, 200 MPH Motorsports
#81, Todd Beasley, MRD Motorsports
#84, Alex Godoy, MRD Motorsports
#88, Terry Orvel, BMI Racing
#90, Jean-Denis Deletraz, Brinson Enterprises
#92, Whitney Fuller, Random Motorsports
#97, Tom Voland, Psychosport

34/34 Drivers

Entry Form:-

Team Name: (Only needed on one form)
Driver Name:
Driver Number:
Driver Age:
Additional Info: (About team or driver)

I also promise to procrastinate less in my lack league. If I do, you have permission to smack me in the face.

-----

Schedule

Track - Winner

1. Daytona - Ethel Grimshaw
2. Mesa Marin - Mac Rhylen
3. Charlotte - Antony Blalock
4. New York Superspeedway - Oak Treediee
5. Talladega - Mave Darcis
6. Green Valley - Jacek Walczak
7. Road America - Ben Tremblay
8. Grand Detour
9. Atlanta
10. Salem
11. Watkins Glen
12. Richmond
13. Auto Club
14. Norisring
15. Littlefield
16. Hillside
17. St Pierre
18. Calder Thunderdome
19. Indianapolis
20. Kentucky
Ben Atkins
Ben Atkins
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dash Stock Cup Empty Re: Dash Stock Cup

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Race 7 - Road America

Steve Rada started on the pole for the first road course race of the season, at Road America. Drivers were told to take it easy in the first turn and spread out and race hard towards the end of the race... that never happened, with a large turn 1 pile-up ensuing. Verity Logan, Barton Sandy, Oak Treediee, Vinny Tortellini, Mac Rhylen, Summer Whitten and Whitney Fuller were all victims of the large turn 1 accident, and they were all sent out of the race very early on.

The race was a 2 stop race, with some drivers coming in early. Ben Tremblay stood out with his early pit stop, when he came out 2nd behind Carli Rosinki, who had a fast pit stop. Tremblay and Rosinki would have a large battle to see who would be on top in the race. Steve Rada had a bad pit stop, and dropped mid pack, losing his lead.

Rada's awful luck wasn't over yet, as him, Voland and Ricky Bobby all got together, and they all crashed hard, especially Rada, who actually hit the tire wall hard enough that he went on his roof. The 36 team had the good run they needed going, but instead, they have a wrecked racecar.

The 2nd stop decided the race though, as Tremblay pitted with Reuben Vogt behind him, about 1 lap early. Rosinki, however, pitted a lap later than everyone. Daniel Miller would inherit the lead since he never stopped for a while, but when Miller finally pitted, it would be Tremblay in the lead. Rosinki and Tremblay again got into a heated battle, and Matt Lord was in the mix too. Eventually, Matt Lord dropped off the front two, and they had a good battle for the top spot.

But Tremblay's strategy looked as if it was not to work when Reuben Vogt had to pit for a splash of fuel, with 2 laps to go. Tremblay had stayed out though, and it looked like he was going to pit coming to the white flag. However, he stayed out, trying to save fuel and beat Rosinki at the same time. Rosinki was now running faster than ever, and despite having to save fuel, Tremblay was responding. Ben Tremblay beat the odds of being short of fuel, and managed to hold off a hard charging Carli Rosinki to win at Road America!

Race Results and Points, as usual, are at http://cobaltdesigns.webs.com/

Also, facebook users, the Dash Stock Cup got a "like" page on Facebook, so to get updates on the Dash Stock Cup, like this page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dash-Stock-Cup/214627541923039?sk=wall

C+P'd from the old forum just so we get get afoot.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacingExperts Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Gavriella Apollou talking about the points situation:
"We were really building so much momentum at the beginning of the season and now we've turned into the team that always crashes. I'ts hard to have that title, but five DNFs on my part is unacceptable. The only way we can stay in this hunt now is if we get our heads out of every crash possible."
TheRacingExperts
TheRacingExperts
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

http://www.theracingexperts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Dash Stock Cup out of Money; Season Cuts Short

The monkeys who organize the funds of the Dash Stock Cup did not do a very good job, seeing as the Dash Stock Cup are out of money. "Well, you see, we ran out of money way too easily, so we will be cutting the season at race 8, sadly. I'm sorry to everyone affected by this decision but it has to happen."

(OOC: This season has been cut so the Dash Stock Cup can become canon, and instead of doing it mid-season, I may as well start fresh. I'll write up race 8, if you want me to, and I will post results and points definitely. Sign Ups for the Canon version will start within the next week, with a limit of 1 car per person this season. There will be teams too, so talk to others to make a team Smile )

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:Dash Stock Cup out of Money; Season Cuts Short

The monkeys who organize the funds of the Dash Stock Cup did not do a very good job, seeing as the Dash Stock Cup are out of money. "Well, you see, we ran out of money way too easily, so we will be cutting the season at race 8, sadly. I'm sorry to everyone affected by this decision but it has to happen."

(OOC: This season has been cut so the Dash Stock Cup can become canon, and instead of doing it mid-season, I may as well start fresh. I'll write up race 8, if you want me to, and I will post results and points definitely. Sign Ups for the Canon version will start within the next week, with a limit of 1 car per person this season. There will be teams too, so talk to others to make a team Smile )
Canon as in EFR Canon?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 am

navycook75 wrote:

Canon as in EFR Canon?

The TM Canon, so yeah Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Canon as in EFR Canon?

Do we have to re-sign up if we want to use the same sponsor/number/team?

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:
navycook75 wrote:

Canon as in EFR Canon?

Do we have to re-sign up if we want to use the same sponsor/number/team?

Since I'm limiting people to one car, it would be preferred. I'll open sign ups very soon.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 pm

is the 2011 season going to count in the canon?
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down