Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Mountian Motorsports For Sale

+7
PKligBKFan
TheRealNathNath
Alpineopossum
flyingturns89
Blake Camphausen
Rovenami
leon13
11 posters

Go down

White Mountian Motorsports For Sale Empty White Mountian Motorsports For Sale

Post by leon13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:13 pm

The times of this economy have been tough even for top line teams such as White Mountain Motorsports. WMM has never secured funding for its #31 team since the departure of Lizard Energy drinks in its first year. This year the expansion to two full time teams was a move made to make the team more viable with top teams such as M&J racing. CJ Cameron and Ricky Flush have had incredible years but funding has become a major issue and it appears that effective immediately White Mountain is up for sale. The Meridian Bolt, and car manufacture based out of London England has been funding the team almost fully in all of 2010 and 2011.

Meridian made a statement threw a press release today that reads "We at Meridian are passionate about motorsports and wish to remain in the sport for 2012. If an investor is found we will remain with WMM but during this time of year in motorsports many deals are to be had and we are actively looking at our options in ARLA as well as TMMC and VSCC".

Rumors are running wild at this hour with Ricky Flush, Elmer Fox, CJ Cameron's futures all in doubt. Other rumors already floating around is the possibility of Former owner of White Mountain Motorsports, Leon Keniston, returning to the team following his sudden departure from Ocean Team Lenard. no one has made any comments but its quite clear that all parties involved have a lot at stake with what ever comes from this news

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

White Mountian Motorsports For Sale Empty Re: White Mountian Motorsports For Sale

Post by Rovenami Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Reach Motors owner, Lorne Stevenson would like to buy White Mountain Motorsports by the next race.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

White Mountian Motorsports For Sale Empty Re: White Mountian Motorsports For Sale

Post by Blake Camphausen Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Blake Camphausen Motorsports is interested in purchasing White Mountain Motorsports
Blake Camphausen
Blake Camphausen
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingturns89 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:05 pm

BFR new owner wants WMM.

The new owner of Bloomers Family Racing has made announcement that they want to buy White Mountain Motorsports.
flyingturns89
flyingturns89
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Does this apply to the VSCC? If so...

RTR to offer seat to Flush, Nawrocki
Should White Mountain Motorsports close their VSCC operation, RTR Automotive Engineering, who already had plans to open a third team in 2012, has said they will offer the seat to Ryan Nawrocki or Ricky Flush. "Flush would be our number one pick, but if he is unavailable we will offer the seat to Ryan Nawrocki".
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealNathNath Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Wolf Corp. interested in purchasing/sponsoring White Mountain.

Robert Wolf, owner of Wolf Corp. has shown interest in buying the White Mountain Motorsports ARLA teams. However, with the large number of teams also interested, Wolf is also interested in sponsoring the team.
TheRealNathNath
TheRealNathNath
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Rovenami wrote:Reach Motors owner, Lorne Stevenson would like to buy White Mountain Motorsports by the next race.

Dude. I just told you, blacklisted means you can NEVER get back in.

Yet again, not doing Ceej's job, just trying to help him out and save him some time.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Rovenami, go away.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahgee1124 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Team Dwyrfan Racing is willing to bid twice the highest bid of anybody else. Team Dwyrfan Racing owns the rights to the hugely popular driving sim Motorsport 2012 Season.
Jahgee1124
Jahgee1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Lester not willing to buy WMM, but to give sponsorship to team

Casey Lester: I've heard the tough times that team's been going through and almost every time I've seen the 31 car, it's been orange and blue. No sponsors. Why not give it a change? I've decided to contact White Mountain Motorsports very soon about having PUMP Energy Drinks sponsor both Ricky Flush and C.J. Cameron. After our disaster of an ARLA Street Stocks campaign last season, we haven't found a place to sponsor PUMP. Now that these guys don't have the sponsorship to run the full year while in championship contention is a shame. These guys can really succeed if they could run the whole season. I hope they'll consider my offer.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovenami Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

PKligBKFan wrote:
Rovenami wrote:Reach Motors owner, Lorne Stevenson would like to buy White Mountain Motorsports by the next race.

Dude. I just told you, blacklisted means you can NEVER get back in.

Yet again, not doing Ceej's job, just trying to help him out and save him some time.

look, i'm only gonna post comments on the ARLA section as race comments, besides i posted the "Let's get the 150 laps of Dwyer started." comment for comic relief.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcstang Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Flavio Vespucci makes offer to purchase White Mountain Motorsports.

Flavio Vespucci, former team boss of Squadra Corsa, formally submitted an offer to purchase all assets of White Mountain Motorsports. " I believe this is the perfect time for me to return racing." Vespucci was quoted as saying. " I believe that I have set up the best offer to White Mountain and all of their employees. The team will stay with Meridian if my offer is accepted." When asked what the team would have as far as sponsorship, Vespucci replied, "Funding will not be an issue, of course."

Vespucci told reporters that Leon Kinpiston is a favorite for one of the teams two open seats.
usmcstang
usmcstang
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

http://www.dontfuckingcontactme.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

OoC:
(before anyone gets their hopes up this is a way to end the confusion over ownership of WMM, and solve an issue that came up over the weekend regarding the loss of my TMMC ride)

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Pizza Barn to WMM. (?)

Early reports have been coming out this evening that Pizza Barn is in serious talks with White Mountain Motorsports for a FULL TEAM sponsorship that would fund up to 3 cars, with the possibility of a 4th car in the future.

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 pm

A buyer has been found, an announcement will be made very shortly.

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by leon13 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am

Keniston re-buys WMM!

Following his release from the Ocean Motorsports lenard, The New England short track racer has bought back into the team that he helped found in 2008. Keniston had several falling outs with his financiers and co owners in the team which lead him to sell his interest in the team following 2009. White Mountain Motorsports has struggled to secure funding for its cars but Keniston has come to the team with full funding from Pizza Barn which was looking to get involved with either a TMMC or ARLA team for the past few months. Current Drivers Ricky Flush and CJ Cameron will remain in their full time seats with Keniston joining them for one off's and part time events. Keniston also hopes to expand to a 3rd full time team in 2012 with himself behind the wheel of the either # 131, 133 or #331 (what ever is available). Plans are for a 4th team to run part time with Chad Lyndie at the controls. Keniston has purchased all aspects of White Mountain Motorsports' ARLA, and VSCC, and any other endeavors the team currently has, and will rebrand the team as LKRacing in 2012.

"I'm very very excited for this opportunity. i have grown as a person and feel that now with a few more years under my belt i can effectively run this team and help it grow into a force in AMERICAN motorsports. Thats is what attracted me so much to come full time to ARLA. its an american series with lots of fresh young faces and old veterans of the track mixing it up each week. the cost is much lower to run here in the states then to run abroad every other week. We also will be working with British Car maker Meridian who has moved 85% of its business to the united states of america this year. As we all know the american auto market has been a tough sell in these hard times but Meridian is committed to becoming a key automobile in this country specifically."

leon13
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down