Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 - Rockingham

4 posters

Go down

Round 5 - Rockingham Empty Round 5 - Rockingham

Post by Magus978 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:46 pm

It's like 3 or 4 am in the UK, so I'll post the topic on Ben's behalf.

Results
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Rockingham Empty Re: Round 5 - Rockingham

Post by Magus978 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 am

Spoiler:
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:36 am

Spoiler:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Percy critical on Macintosh over race 2 crash

Hannah Percy was left less than impressed after losing a strong points lead following an unsuccessful weekend at Rockingham. Percy was involved in an accident with husband-to-be Ben Atkins in race 1, when Percy t-boned Atkins, but both were okay, despite DNFing. However, Percy was left much more frustrated after race 2, when she was wrecked on a restart by Team Kwik Fit driver Grant Macintosh.

"I don't get why he's in a ride." said Percy, bluntly. "He's had one good run at Oulton Park and suddenly he's good enough to be with Team Kwik Fit. I'm sure he's just frustrated because the Collins sisters are making him look stupid by winning and being up there in the points and he's not even good enough to be top 20 in points. It must be degrading having a 17 year old be a better driver than you."

Percy is still 3rd in points, and Atlantic teammate Kellan Rogers is just as impressive as Percy, despite being two places down Percy, and Kellan was also caught up in the accident that Percy and Macintosh were in. However, Rogers was taken out of the race and Percy had some words about Rogers too.

"Kellan's a really good teammate and a really good friend. I'm glad she's around. I could see the championship coming down to maybe me and her. She's a damn good driver, and I know she'll advance through the ranks and be one of the best."

Natalie Kendall's good weekend topped off with Atlantic Motorsports contract

After scoring a solid 2nd and 8th in the Rockingham race, Natalie Kendall was made even happier when Atlantic Motorsports offered her a two-year contract, with team owner William Atkins saying that Kendall was "owed this one" after complications left her out of a ride at the same team in 2010.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down