Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup

2 posters

Go down

Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup Empty Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup

Post by crl Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 am

I've been thinking of this for awhile. The two new divisions need a logo, so let's have fun with it.

Let's have a design contest. You can enter whether you have an entry in any of the divisions or not.

Here's the gist: you design a potential logo for both the CRL Dirt Division and the Developmental Division (you don't have to make a logo for both). The deadline to enter will be two weeks from today.

Then we will have a week-long poll for both contests, and whoever's logo gets the most votes, then their logo becomes the logo for whichever division it wins for.

Who's in?

Please post your entries in this topic.

Last edited by crl on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup Empty Re: Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup

Post by conrail1990 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 pm

My entries
Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup CRLlogos
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup Empty Re: Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup

Post by crl Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:52 am

Oops, almost forgot. I also want people to enter designs for the logo for the CRL Global Cup, the 5-race international slate the big division will do in 2012. The full name of the slate is the CRL Global Cup Presented by FedEx.
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by conrail1990 Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm

So does this mean I win? lol
conrail1990
conrail1990
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

Yep, it does. Send me the logos in an e-mail, so I can put them on Mediafire. I guess I will make a CRL Global Cup logo. So, everyone hold off on finishing cars for the Modified Division. Meanwhile, since we now have logos for the two lower divisions, we can get to work on those cars.

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
Let's have a contest - design the logo for the CRL Dirt Division, Developmental Division and CRL Global Cup NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down