Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Elite Series) Duckroll 200K

4 posters

Go down

(Elite Series) Duckroll 200K Empty (Elite Series) Duckroll 200K

Post by Ceej Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(Elite Series) Duckroll 200K Empty Re: (Elite Series) Duckroll 200K

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:41 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by bsoyuz on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Albequerque already ran, cheap excuse for is injured but will race)
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:43 am

bsoyuz wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 am

Ceej wrote:
bsoyuz wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

.......fak, fixing that
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Fochesato Claims Second Top 10 after Close Calls on Track

FARC Elite Series rookie and part-time competitor Vincenzo Fochesato has had a mixed start to his first season of competition in the series. The Duckroll 200k marks only the third weekend in which he has started an Elite Series race, but it was definitely his most impressive thus far.

Qualifying on row 5 for Sprint #2 and the Feature, Fochesato tied his two career-best finishes of 15th and 9th in the Sprint and the Feature, respectively. He believes, however, that he could have finished better than he did in each of those races. He was involved in a collision with the off-the-pace lapped car of Caden Beckett in his Sprint, and nearly took himself into the wall. The Feature saw Fochesato collide with the spinning car of debutante Caitlin Richler while running in the top 5 in the closing stages.

Upon exiting his car, Fochesato was reportedly beaming with joy. "When you roll into a track that you love to race on with a car that's built as well as this one, you sure can have a blast behind the wheel! My nervousness definitely went away after the Sprint and I had an even better car for the feature!"

After qualifying a career-best 9th, Fochesato reached the top 5 in the opening laps of the Feature, and would remain there until Caitlin Richler turned Moe Lester late in the going. The #38 car would hit the #84, resulting in enough damage to force Fochesato to pit for repairs. He would fall off of the lead lap, but was able to hold on to a top 10 position. "I was beginning to try to decide where I was going to try to pass them, but I was taken completely by surprise when they turned across the track; I wasn't prepared for that at all. I was so relieved that I didn't lose control when I hit Richler, but admittedly it's a little disappointing that we had to give up a top 5. It's a little ironic that I hit her, too, with Aubrey Wood co-driving that car soon. I was impressed with Richler, though. She's got a lot of talent that she can put to use in this series."

The next race that Focus Autosports will be showing up to will be the 5th annual FARC endurance race; the Calvert Ignitions Austin 1000. Until then, Fochesato will have two races to run in the FARC LoBo Truck Tour, where he competes regularly.

Before returning to his hauler, he would say, "I have no reason not to be confident in our road course program after today! Everyone had better watch out for this car when we get to Austin, because now I know how fast we can be!"
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:32 am

Zins claims Chemtrails to blame for "Clason's Assassination attempt"

Zachary Zins was surprisingly excited for his seventh place finish today, claiming it was "A VICTORY FOR THE SEEKERS OF THE TRUTH".

"TANNER CLASON AND HIS CHEMTRAILS CAN TRY AND TAKE ME OUT BUT I'M A REBEL WHO CANNOT BE STOPPED!"
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down