Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World

3 posters

Go down

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World Empty (Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World

Post by navycook75 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Took me long enough. I am also going to post all three races in different posts, the one I'm going to do now is the East, then Central, and then West.

The Regional Cup series went though some massive changes. The cars look more like the 2010 models, a Central region was added, and the points system is the same for every FARC Series.

One notable thing this season is that both regional champions are not present for this season. National Champion Bradley Carlisle moves on to the Truck Series while the East champion Taylor Matthews goes to the National Racing Championship. However there are some familiar faces this season, and some new ones as well.

Spoiler:

Results
Spoiler:

Like I said, Central will be next, I'll do it later on.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World Empty Re: (Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World

Post by bsoyuz Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Macena Motorsports teammates has almost an disastrous race. Glanville saves a 7th place

Coming to their first race on FARC, Kiefer Glanville and Rick Louis hadn't qualified well, starting on the rear. They had a realy big work to get up front, and were able to lead a few laps. But mechanical woes would finish the day for Rick Louis, when he was leading. Kiefer Glanville worked his way up and led five laps, but again mechanical issues took him out of contention. Altough Glanville was able to recover an 7th place finish.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World Empty Central Region General: You took too damn long edition

Post by navycook75 Tue May 20, 2014 2:32 am

Race is in here:

Results:

navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World Empty West: The "You REALLY took too damn long so now I have to do it" edition

Post by Ceej Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 pm

West

The Race:

Results:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

(Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World Empty Re: (Race 1 Regional Cup) Texas World

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content