Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition

+6
Lucstar88
Ben Atkins
Alpineopossum
Mother of Invention
navycook75
Syzygy
10 posters

Go down

2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition Empty 2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition

Post by Syzygy Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:48 am

Results

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition Empty Re: 2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition

Post by navycook75 Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 am

Leckliter Racing winds up at Bathurst, wins the 12 hours of Bathurst

The Leckliter Racing duo of Daniel Leckliter and Chris Winter were slated to show up for the Australian Exhibition, but must of missed the memo on what track it was.

"I should of sworn that I was told Bathurst." said a still very confused Daniel Leckliter. "Not being informed is what Bathurst the most." When asked about his Bathurst 12 hour victory "I'm surprised they even let in a stock car, but I guess anybody who was laughing are probably dead right now." Leckliter gathered his teammate Chris Winter and SCRA drivers Al Taylor and Tim Borland for the event.

The victory was attained for the team when everybody but them, a Swedish team, two British teams, a German team, and surprisingly and confusingly, a team from Prussia. The others were Australian teams that lost connection due to Telstra. None of the drivers have made it back yet, conspiracy theorists say that aliens from the planet Zarklon XII abducted them to test out a track that was constructed, but due to the fact that nobody listens to conspiracy theorists, this was tossed out as soon as it was said.

Leckliter Racing will show up for Road Atlanta, and hope that is the track is changed, they will be informed.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition Empty Re: 2014 PCC Cup Series: Australian Exhibition

Post by Mother of Invention Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 am

Pausington livid at Taylor for ruining otherwise calm race.

I was having a good race and had a top 7 car, but Mr Taylor had go full Manticore and just wreck me. I'm to Canadian to do something like that, but Man I am tempted......
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpineopossum Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Taylor: Yeah that pit wall incident really effed up the steering and after that I didn't have much control. I feel pretty bad because it messed up the run Alex was having. That said, Greg and I showed some real speed and I think we'll be a force to be reckoned with this year.
Alpineopossum
Alpineopossum
Champion
Champion

http://ohioperspective.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Ben Atkins races Bathurst 12 Hours too...

Dies.

Oh come on, who DIDN'T see that coming?

By the way, yes he is ok.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Pellerin fails to qualify, rages after Australia

After failing to show up for the Australian Exibition, Luc Pellerin, was seen screaming after random aussies after he learned the fact that Australia does not have Canada's number one coffee shop, Tim Horton's. He was also raging at the fact that a majority of Aussies don't watch hockey. Luc decided to leave Australia and will likely not return until one of his demands are answered
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Macena brings drunk spotter to Australia, has a crappy race

The race looked up for him and then his drunk spotter just screwed him up.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan12 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Korodovos orders his minions to "actually do something instead of sitting around and eating potato chips!"

Nicholas Korodovos was very upset after the race, not with where he finished on track, but the fact his camper wasn't clean. He explains, "You can't find good minions anymore, I go out to race and order them to clean my RV. And the next thing you know, they are throwing a party with a bunch of their minion friends. Must have been some party, because when I sat down in my hot tub, a piranha bit me in the ass." Korodovos was more calm then normal, pledging a "new image"
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:11 am

Robert Nelson blames bad race on Ben Atkins, murders him.

Headline tells the story itself.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Mccc457 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:22 am

Jordan Demis surprised at actions of race teams

"The reactions these teams are having are surprising to say the least. Drunk officials? Storming out of country, sounds like some weird role play to me"
Mccc457
Mccc457
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down