Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

+41
Veni Vidi Voeckler
zaw24fan
Electric Wolf
Tanrar
Racerfan275
RykoRacing
RealRacingRoots
Alpineopossum
SnakePlissken
Backmarker
GamerAzuzu
JMac525
f1fan12
BWard
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Syzygy
PackerMan71
PYLrulz
TheFallenHaveRisen
Cardinals5
Vincent Giacalone
Ceej
Nascar9fan
Magus978
bsoyuz
Milan655
racingfreak1999
gwoodard41
SpeedDemon37
Lucstar88
Rykia
day500champ1
BBoy
navycook75
RetrogradeRenegade
Cynon
RyanB06
Michael Sykes
pennst24
Ben Atkins
flyingturns89
45 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by Syzygy Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 am

StannieChev: Had good run, but car break. #FARC

iRacing Poles: 3
iRacing Championships: 1
I eat the weeb pizza.
Syzygy
Syzygy
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningThund3r?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners

Post by RyanB06 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 am

FARC SPOILERS:
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm

IsaacL94: First start back in a GRI car, first career win. Not a bad start to the season. #FARC #loanpros200 #maidenwin
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

RG-IDI-86: Not exactly the race I wanted to have. Glad we made the main event, too bad it was an early exit.

*Later*

Spoiler:
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Spoiler:
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:07 am

Spoiler:
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:24 am

AccelFARC: @MatthewsMotorsports: Gotta hand it to you, thanks for the win! Lenard called too they wanted to thank you for proving how Saar's engineers can't calculate fuel mileage to save themselves.

MDriver40: Awesome a win in the elite series and trucks? Yeah this is awesome.

KSplison96: @TammyBarton83: Its okay not like my luck sucks as it is. #shithappens
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:41 am

Cassandra02: Hey, look, @AccelFARC showing how classless they are. Gotta be a dick to the other teams after they work their ass off for a win too.

Cassandra02: Like, seriously, I know I rage a lot sometimes, but when you're a professional racing team you shouldn't be classless shits and just demean the team you beat (frankly due to BS) even more. @AccelFARC

Cassandra02: And no doubt, it's going to be "Oh, we've fired that PR guy" again, like it has been in the past. How about hiring someone other than a stupid 16 year old sped who dropped out of school???

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:45 am

AMRossini42: ...ahem...are we forgetting @MDriver40 stopped 1 lap earlier? That makes Lycoia 1 lap worse at maths I believe...@AccelFarc
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:13 am

GabeMacena238: First points race and I already bring home a top 15 #disgonbgud

JuliaAshcroft9: Aww.......#DNQ

GabeMacena238: (After the feature) Sorry Packer, I was trying to avoid you and then I just T-Boned you.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PackerMan71 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 am

packer71: @GabeMacena238 Meh, shit happens.
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 am

AccelFARC: We pitted one lap before Matthews because we saw we weren't going to make it to the end. We were getting low and decided it was a tatical advantage and not because we ran out fuel. In fact we would have ran out one half a lap before the checkered flag.

AccelFARC: Sigh, lighten up. Its all in good fun. Can't seem to enjoy something good without offending someone. Were willing to take whatever flack people throw at us if we were to do something stupid.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 pm

zweb41: Well... 3 DNFs in three straight races in my first full-time season with @AccelFARC. Tough. Congrats to teammate @MDriver40 for picking up the win.
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Cassandra02: @AccelFARC You can enjoy something good, but tweeting the other team bragging about your win and how your car is better than theirs is downright petulant.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:28 pm

TArjanien33: @Cassandra02 It's okay, nobody likes Lycoia anyway, they claim to be holier than thou and shit on Saar and Inglesby all the time then act like children
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Cassandra02: @Arjanien33 Boom. It's over. Everybody go home. No Lycoia fans should even try to defend themselves after this.

HannahPercy28: @Cassandra02 I once drove a Lycoia.

Cassandra02: @HannahPercy28 ...and?

HannahPercy28: @Cassandra02 Nothing. That's it. I drove it on RaceSim and got loads of 4x's. RaceSim is realistic, in that respect! #crashbangwallop #cantdrive #lycoiagoboom

Cassandra02: @HannahPercy28 BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

AccelFARC: @zweb41: The biggest thing is that you're trying your hardest, things just aren't going well right now.

AccelFARC: Look, did we get a little uppity? Yeah, we did. We take a lot of flack aligning ourselves with Lenard and their subsidiaries and we make the most of our alliance. However they have supported us through and through. They could drop our butts at the drop of a pin if they chose to do so.

LMOfficial: @AccelFARC: And the same applies to you too.

LMOfficial: No one likes Lycoia? Hmm, you might want to check the boost in international sales, especially in the Western European markets. You may think we have a 'holier than thou' attitude. We just actually to try to take pride in ourselves as an organization and back it up with quality products made with the most domestic parts per each market.

LMOfficial: Think you can do better? We have no problem with that, we'll just strive to improve until we are one of the best out there.

LMOfficial: RaceSim? No, we haven't agreed to any contract with them or the company that makes the game. So any Lycoia models that have been produced by them are unauthorized and would most likely be set up to blow up or be slow, we haven't signed with them because of their bias against us and they aren't granting us to be technical advisers to ensure an honest experience with our cars...

LMOfficial: And if they're charging for the use of unauthorized use of our models in game, then we're going to have a serious discussion with them, we suggest you get a refund and if you can't we'll assist you to get the money back.

AccelFARC: @LMOfficial: Yeah, yeah...

AccelFARC: @MatthewsMotorsports: We shouldn't have rubbed what happened in but we were a really happy that we won something without it being about something happening.

AccelFARC: @MatthewsMotorsports: Such as another driver getting wrecked by a backmarker, technicalities, or something else. We finally win a legitimate race and we acted like idiots in the process.

GWoodard41: All I see are a lot of people acting like children who are ganging up on people and doing the same thing they decry as immature. You're getting butthurt over something a alleged 16 year old 'sped' said? Wow, really mature guys, way to show your professionalism.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 pm

TArjanien33: @HannahPercy28 Generally anyone who drives a Lycoia in RaceSim is a Benny Dwyer wannabe or a 12 year old with their mother's credit card

TArjanien33: @LMOfficial QQ.
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

HannahPercy28: @LMOfficial For the record, a 4x is when I slam it into another driver. I slammed it into them EVIL SAAR DRIVERS D:<

Cassandra02: @HannahPercy28 omfg

BenAtkins50: @HannahPercy28 wait... hold on... are you TROLLING SOMEONE?!?

BenAtkins50: @LMOfficial I am so sorry she usually isn't like this.

RichlerCait: #twittercontroversyselfie <pic>

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:30 pm

LMOfficial: @TArjanien33: Quit crying about what? We're not upset by anything about what anyone has said. We're just stating our opinion on the matter, someone calls us out and we provide a counterpoint.

LMOfficial: @TArjanien33: People who drive our cars typically want to strive to be like Benny Dwyer and try to be champions? That's awfully nice of you to say.

LMOfficial: @TArjanien33: Nice try about the 12 year old using credit cards to purchase our models in game, whatever charges they're using are unauthorized and illegal, if anything RaceSim would be facing criminal charges if they accepted charges from them due to the minimum age being 13 with a confirmed identity of a parent and/or guardian over the age of 18.

LMOfficial: @BenAtkins50: No, no, it's quite alright, if she wants to run over Saars in game, by all means, let her play that way. No, we're not endorsing anyone wreck other drivers merely because they drive Saar products. Wink

LMOfficial: @HannahPercy28: Hey, you're the one driving that way. Don't run over Saar drivers in game on our behalf, if you have a personal problem with Saar, we're more than happy to discuss it.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:38 pm

BenAtkins50: @LMOfficial She doesn't actually have a problem with Saar. She is, however, giggling like a little schoolgirl over in the next room. I think she might be drunk.

BenAtkins50: @LMOfficial Update: Yes, she is drunk. Again, I am terribly sorry. At least she's a good drunk typer.

RichlerCait: omg sorry its a day late buuut.... #mcm <pic of Tom Delgado>

AshTucker: @RichlerCait You're stepping into my territory there. I'd stop while you're ahead. I'm sure he'd be flattered, though Razz

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

LMOfficial: @BenAtkins50: Wow, that's awesome, she would probably be a hit on Tumblr Razz
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 pm

DesertStarOfficial: @LMOfficial We're proud to say we have our own "hit" on tumblr. @RichlerCait

RichlerCait: @DesertStarOfficial @LMOfficial omfg whAT

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm

RichardScottRacing: @LMOfficial Stop digging yourselves deeper

JeffWilkensFARC: Even US Airways is better at Twitter PR than @LMOfficial and @AccelFARC .

TMMASTERFACTS: tm master cars can drive underwater but not for very long #tmmasterfact
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by pennst24 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:41 pm

TArjanien33: @LMOfficial EXPLAIN THIS THEN
Twitter Feed For All Drivers/Owners - Page 9 A4Nsrof
pennst24
pennst24
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm

HannahPercy28: @TArjanien33 HEY! That's the car I drove! SWEET!

HannahPercy28: @TArjanien33 Why does it say "Atkins" on my windshield though??? And how come I can't race anything other than Class D Dash Cup oval anymore???

BenAtkins50: @HannahPercy28 OH MY GOD HANNAH.

Cassandra02: @HannahPercy28 GET DRUNK MORE OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHA.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanB06 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:51 pm

MatthewsMotorsports @AccelFARC You guys backpedal so fast, you're making bike racers jealous. Just stop.
RyanB06
RyanB06
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:58 pm

BenAtkins50: Literally nothing else needs to be said about it all now. RT: @MatthewsMotorsports @AccelFARC You guys backpedal so fast, you're making bike racers jealous. Just stop.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Spannerhead29: @TArjanien33 @LMOfficial Lycoia actually uses Holdens? lel, that's gay as fuuuuuuuuk #lel #NotCanon
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:23 pm

LMOfficial: @TArjanien33: Seriously? That looks like a Saar SS or an EFR Journey. #nicephotoshoppingthere

LMOfficial: @Spannerhead29: What the heck is a Holden?

GWoodard41: @TArjanien33: Really? Whoever this Woodard is, it certainly isn't me. I don't use any numbers other than 41, 96, or 410. I don't play RaceSim either.
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Theodorakos: Lycoia reminds me of the old Fortner company, in that they seem to have a lot of like-minded personalities working for them or associated with them.

Theodorakos: Of course, Lycoia is far more competent than Fortner ever was.
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Spannerhead29 (Nelson) wrote:Spannerhead29: @TArjanien33 @LMOfficial Lycoia actually uses Holdens? lel, that's gay as fuuuuuuuuk #lel #NotCanon

Greatest break of the fourth wall ever.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:46 pm

RG-IDI-86: The only I can say about Lycoia is at least their engines last the distance.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by racingfreak1999 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Azurepower46: For all those involved in the Lycoia argument, GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES!  Seriously.  And this includes Lycoia themselves.

Azurepower46: You're all acting like immature children.  Let Lycoia damage their credibility if the want.
racingfreak1999
racingfreak1999
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Cassandra02: @Azurepower46 I'd take anyone else seriously. But since it's you, Mr Ragealot, I'll just carry along my day.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Spoiler:

JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:14 pm

TheItalianDream: Everyone behaving like the French...stop.
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDemon37 Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Loan Pros 200 - FARC Elite Series:
SpeedDemon37
SpeedDemon37
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:34 pm

GabeMacena238: If everybody is speaking about Lycoias, I'll say something. They aren't that bad, they're not the best, I like Saars, but they're driveable, differently from another manufacturer that I don't want to talk about #TTE
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardinals5 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

JOlenick Holy Twitter drama Batman!

JOlenick @TheItalianDream is right, let's behave like Italians; switch sides halfway through an argument because we picked the wrong side.
Cardinals5
Cardinals5
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucstar88 Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Lucstar88 : @TheItalianDream Hey, frenchies are cool people too Very Happy
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Current Timeline
RealTomDelgado: @RichlerCait I looked so damn good back in 2010. 4 years, 2 heart attacks, and numerous drug & drink problems from my past can ruin that stuff. Sad #mistakesweremade
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan655 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm

TheItalianDream: I think you are mistaken, @JOlenick. I merely avoided conflict until the winning side had been decided, pure genius as typical for me.

AMRossini42: Well done @VincenzoGF37 in the first race!
Milan655
Milan655
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bsoyuz Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:54 pm

NTN: First and last races aren't over-capacity events anymore. Scott Hamilton and Scott Morales memorial races will be one-off events.
bsoyuz
bsoyuz
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:00 pm

RichlerCait: @RealTomDelgado omFG U RELPIED 2 ME CAN'T BREATHE <pic> #shockedselfie

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 pm

M&JRacing_Official We're proud to announce @SeijiBBQ as @taylor_carol's endurance driver at #COTA #Austin1000

SharkGirl hahahahahahaha RT @tjelly @M&JRacing_Official this cuz @SeijiBBQ was the only one who can fit in her seat??????
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:32 pm

LeckliterRacing: We are proud to announce that Australian Touring Car driver Aaron Collinson and Formula B driver James Ellerby are the relief drivers for @DLeck6211 and @RobLeck. We're still working on something for one-offs.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Current Timeline
RealTomDelgado: This picture gets me through the hard times away from my wife. <pic of Tom Delgado & Ashley Tucker cuddling on their couch> #familyfirst
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 pm

AshTucker: <3 RT @RealTomDelgado This picture gets me through the hard times away from my wife. <pic> #familyfirst

BenAtkins50: Back up to Class C after @HannahPercy28 decided GETTING DRUNK THEN GOING ON MY RACESIM WAS A GOOD IDEA.

BenAtkins50: I didn't really believe it. One, my seemingly innocent girlfriend just decided to get drunk and two, she somehow knows my password for RaceSim???

HannahPercy28: @BenAtkins50 It must say something if a drunk person can guess your password correctly. Razz

BenAtkins50: @HannahPercy28 ...

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next