Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Dash Cup at?

3 posters

Go down

Where is Dash Cup at? Empty Where is Dash Cup at?

Post by Ben Atkins Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 am

So like many other canon leagues, I'm a bit... Okay a lot behind schedule for the season. So why is that?

I've been pretty busy. And I'm probably going to only get busier from here on out. I am in university 5 days a week and I work most Saturdays and some Sundays too. In the summer I expected to get the bulk of the season done, but with work calling nobody but me in to do shifts in that timeframe, I didn't even have time then. It kinda didn't help people were PMing me to swap drivers after every single race either, because when I had races ready to be recorded, I'd have someone want to put their driver in or take a team out, meaning I had to rerun all the races I had run costing me time. I'm not naming any names, but one person made advantage of this A LOT.

The video for race 9 would have been up for today but it seems my internet crashed at some point along the way during the upload, so again, yay for more lost time. I'm going to be doubling up races until Spa then see how good for time I am. The race reviews will probably be considerably shorter because of this, but after Spa they will be back to normal length. I want to get the season done before the year is over, and as unlikely as it is, I like a challenge.

For 2014, the schedule is going to be considerably shorter, and if you ask me to swap a driver or team unless it's for a really damn good reason, I'm probably not going to do it. That is for the remainder of this season and next season. I've run up to Race 13, and I simply refuse to waste time messing about because of drivers.

Rant/explanation over.

Oh yeah, get your stuff for Spa in sooner rather than later. At this point it looks like imma be taking out a shitload of entries at this point.

Thanks, Ben.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Where is Dash Cup at? Empty Re: Where is Dash Cup at?

Post by tommykl Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:So like many other canon leagues, I'm a bit... Okay a lot behind schedule for the season.
That's exactly why my own canon series over at F1 Rejects never goes over ten races a season Razz That and the fact that it's set in the early fifties...
tommykl
tommykl
First-Time Winner
First-Time Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

tommykl wrote:
Ben Atkins wrote:So like many other canon leagues, I'm a bit... Okay a lot behind schedule for the season.
That's exactly why my own canon series over at F1 Rejects never goes over ten races a season Razz That and the fact that it's set in the early fifties...
You telephones and your time travel.
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Sorry to have to do this, but I'll be uploading a zip of all results and points for races 1-13 so I'll make videos as normal for Spa onwards. I don't have the time to get the season done in a reasonable time frame. Sad

TMPedia has been updated, and the link to the points and results zip file is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qxq8en8ik99b1hu

Notable events from all the races in the spoiler at the bottom of the page.

Spoiler:

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down