Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix)

+9
Magus978
Kornography
crl
Metro 6r4
Ben Atkins
gone-sovereign
Lucstar88
pepsibottle1
Ceej
13 posters

Go down

2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix) Empty 2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix)

Post by Ceej Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Spoiler:
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix) Empty Re: 2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix)

Post by pepsibottle1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Spoiler:
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix) Empty Re: 2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix)

Post by Lucstar88 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Spoiler:

(OOC : Love the 15 car!!! Looks amazing)
Lucstar88
Lucstar88
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLucstar88

Back to top Go down

Post by gone-sovereign Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Spoiler:
gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Champion
Champion

Location : Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement in the house half a block away from Jerry's Bait Shop (You know the place).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 am

So close yet so far for Lucy Barnton as she gets best career finish at Mosport

It was a fantastic race for Lucy Barnton as she led a handful of laps, and looked to have the win in her hands when other leaders had to pit for fuel, but a late race caution caused by Ryan Griffin forced a GWC, where Barnton fell victim to a bump and run move by Libby Bell and had to settle for second.

"It was great fun racing with Libby." said Barnton "I just wish the same wrecking balls would stop, well, wrecking. I swear to god that 86 car just causes cautions or blows up every race. Nothing's changed since his TM Lights days. He's still clueless." 

Barnton is referring to Ryan Griffin, her "facebook husband" as OEN has mentioned in the past. Barnton was able to make it on fuel, and, if she kept running clean, would have won the race had the race gone green to the end.

"We are really proud of her. This is fantastic for the team" said William Atkins, the co-owner of Eichholtz Atlantic Racing. "We may have had our differences in the past, especially with the Texas debacle, but we talked about it, she agreed to calm down and focus on racing, and she's been driving better ever since. She's pretty upset after losing this race, but there are other races where she'll show awesome pace."

The 2nd place finish Barnton gave the #84 car is the best in the cars history, with the previous best being a 5th place finish at Daytona in 2012, when Ben Atkins was at the wheel of that car.

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Metro 6r4 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 am

I laughed way to much when I saw what was driving the pace car Laughing
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 am

Jon Halks: "I'm getting pretty damn tired of being taken out of races by morons lately. The [expletive]head in the 27 should be benched for the next race, because he drove like an absolute fool today. Turning a guy on the frontstraight on Lap 2? What sense does that make? People like him make this series look really bad. Of course, when people like Dudding and McGuffie are allowed to drive in these races, the series doesn't look very good to begin with, now, does it?"

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2013 Races 15 & 16 (Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix) NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Zins Confused by Canadians in Canada

"WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!? ARE THEY GONNA KILL ME!? I THINK THEY ARE! WHO DID THEY VOTE FOR IN 2012!?"
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Howard Scores Top 5, but Hayes Stumbles Again in 21st

Another mixed day for Tom Delgado racing saw Joseph Howard snag a top 5 finish, while Jim Hayes struggled in the back again, finishing 21st and losing even more ground on the championship. The talking point leaving this race was Howard turning rookie Luc Pellerin and costing him a top 5 finish. Team owner Tom Delgado spoke of the incident on a conference call from New York, as he was denied entry into Canada for unknown reasons. Delgado started by addressing the incident, but then launched a scathing tirade at the media, claiming a double standard is taken when incidents happen involving his team.

"What Joseph did to Luc was nothing out of the ordinary. You people see that happen all the time, and yet when it's one of my drivers, it gets examined in a bigger light than it needs to be. Vermin like you will never get the meaning of "Unbiased and professional journalism". I look forward to seeing all your disappointed faces when we're back in the winner's circle where we belong in the not too distant future" Delgado said before cutting off the call.

Leaving Mosport, Jim Hayes sits 5th in the championship, 126 points behind leader Taylor Brillon, with Joseph Howard 6th, one point behind Hayes.
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Spoiler:
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Griffin scores top-10; strikes back at critics

Ryan Griffin's day at Mosport went pretty well until the late stages.  Contact with fellow driver, Casey Lester set up a GWC finish which led to Griffin himself being turned by Lucas Flint.  Griffin finished 9th.  Afterword, the IDI driver had a lot to say.

"First, I want to apologize to Casey [Lester].  I had a look underneath him and got overambitious.  He supported me after the TM Lights incident last year and I hate what happened. But, I'll find him after this interview and let him know."

Griffin went on to discuss the comments made by 2nd place finisher and his spouse, Lucy Barnton.

"She's upset and understandably so.  She had a good advantage over Libby [Bell] and had it erased by the yellow.  If I were in her shoes, I'd react the same way."

Ryan also had comments for those that have criticized his driving.

"Honestly, I don't give an [expletive] what they think.  I'm a race car driver and incidents are going to happen especially at the end of these events.  Lucas [Flint] got into me during that GWC, but you don't see me crying about it.  It happens.  All you can do is move forward and put it behind you."

Griffin's 9th place finish now puts him 34th in the point standings.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Yamada Has Little to Say After Finishing 16th

Yamada qualified well in the first round of Mosport in fifth place, but he soon faded after a mediocre pit stop. In the next caution, Yamada ran in back of the car in front of him during the yellow. All Yamada said was, "That was dumb. I'll pay better attention next time." He managed to hang on to finish 16th.
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 am

Bell Chimes in First PSI Win

Libby Bell knew she had to do something to make up for throwing away a win at Williams Grove 150. When fate smiled down on her at the Roush Air Mosport Grand Prix, she grabbed on with both hands.
"The last caution that precipitated the Green-White checker was a Godsend!" Bell exclaimed. Not so for Lucy Barnton, who fell victim to the classic bump and run maneuver executed to perfection by Libby Bell. Barnton was forced to settle for a career best second place.

"I know I'll take some crap for that, but it's legal. Basically I just had the faster car in the closing laps and I was not about to be denied. The crew did an excellent job today. Oh, and a shout out to Buffy Boreanaz for inspiring me so I went for it."

"I think this team is finally starting to hit it's stride," PSI owner William Power stated. "Those Lycoia's are starting to come into their own too. I think that they (Lycoia) were getting a little skittish about their involvement in ARLA, but I hope this win lays that to rest. I wouldn't be surprised to see us go on a run similar to last year."

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down