Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?

+7
Alta
PKligBKFan
BWard
Ben Atkins
Mother of Invention
Metro 6r4
bigdc48
11 posters

Go down

Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?  Empty Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?

Post by bigdc48 Wed May 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey, Tony, are you sure you don't want your binky and bottle right now. Your parents Danica and Ricky will get you one soon.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/davGB?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nascar
bigdc48
bigdc48
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?  Empty Re: Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?

Post by Metro 6r4 Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 pm

So Stenhouse has an accident that doesn't involve Tony and he goes and cries about it. Dafuq kinda logic is that?! I bet no-one complains about Stewart's blocking though.

Last edited by Metro 6r4 on Wed May 29, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i can)
Metro 6r4
Metro 6r4
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?  Empty Re: Stewart is crying again.....about Danica's boyfriend?

Post by Mother of Invention Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

The only person who should complain is the owner of Danica's car.

Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Atkins Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Mother of Invention wrote:The only person who should complain is the owner of Danica's car.

... which is Stewart as far as I'm aware?

Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BWard Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Dude I think Tony Stewart needs to chill out a lot. It really all started at the Auto Club race and he is still continuing to bitch about blocking. I mean it's racing, but even from what I'm thinking wining over one of his own cars wrecking is pretty stupid, cos' that wreck really wasn't anyone's fault. His year really hasn't been great so far, and at this rate I don't think he's gonna have any realistic shot at making the Chase.
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

Post by PKligBKFan Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Well, the fault of that wreck really was Ricky. He pushed up into Danica and she wrecked Brad.. Nonetheless though, he doesn't really have much of a reason to complain.
PKligBKFan
PKligBKFan
Champion
Champion

http://twitter.com/#!/ParkerKligfan29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother of Invention Wed May 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Ben Atkins wrote:
Mother of Invention wrote:The only person who should complain is the owner of Danica's car.

... which is Stewart as far as I'm aware?

that's the joke Razz
Mother of Invention
Mother of Invention
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alta Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

YOU NEED SOMEONE TO BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING!?!?!? CALL THE WHINE 1-4!
Alta
Alta
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRacer4 Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

I don't know what the deal is with Tony Stewart complaining recently but I have been losing a lot of respect points for the guy. I'll be going back to hating him again at this rate.

RealRacer4
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Damnit Tony, stop making it hard to support you.
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Wed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Cooper's gonna have a field day with this one.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by RACECAR Wed May 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Team has no wins this season, nothing but crashes and bad finishes. Yep he's mad.

BTW, wasn't HE the guy that was hyping Stenhouse years ago? Oh how I love that its back firing on him now.
RACECAR
RACECAR
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

https://www.youtube.com/user/Spyker88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down