Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener)

+10
Chives2112
crl
Hockeyusa81
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
navycook75
Kornography
Magus978
pepsibottle1
PackerMan71
Ceej
14 posters

Go down

2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener) Empty 2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener)

Post by Ceej Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ceej on Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener) Empty Re: 2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener)

Post by PackerMan71 Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Way to misspell season, Ceej. Laughing
PackerMan71
PackerMan71
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener) Empty Re: 2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener)

Post by pepsibottle1 Thu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Spoiler:
pepsibottle1
pepsibottle1
Regular Contender
Regular Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus978 Thu May 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Spoiler:
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kornography Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Spoiler:
Kornography
Kornography
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

http://rateyourmusic.com/~kornography19

Back to top Go down

Post by navycook75 Thu May 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Leckliter duo gets top 10

The younger Leckliter nabs a 7th place finish, though his points may be reduced after an incident that took out Stacie St. Martin with a few laps remaining in regulation.

Daniel Leckliter finished 10th and got the Hard Charger award.

"I hope we can do better at Texas."
navycook75
navycook75
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Spannerhead29 (Nelson) Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Spannerhead29 (Nelson)
Legend
Legend

https://facebook.com/pages/Spannerhead-Racing/194183156902

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Daniel Voyles to interview Young at Texas
Daniel Voyles and pchs racing have arrived at Texas to interview aj young about a ride with the team next season when ask why he said " I'm impress with him (young) and the team is interest in him for 2014 if he has to find a ride " pchs team will be at Mexico for their debut race later this season
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by crl Thu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Spoiler:

Josef Newgarden's #1 Tennessee-based EFR fan.
EFR's #1 fan of Karen Gillan and Milana Vayntrub.
2013 Races 5 & 6 (Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener) NM14-Wallpapers-LewisS_Android_320x480
crl
crl
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chives2112 Fri May 03, 2013 7:04 pm

veemon888 wrote:for this year and next year can you try to have girl champions send back message are comment p.s i really mean this awesome job and left you a message in your inbox

You always seem to have some, uh, "interesting" characters commenting on your races, Ceej. Razz
Chives2112
Chives2112
Champion
Champion

https://www.youtube.com/user/Chives5150?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by zaw24fan Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Spoiler:
zaw24fan
zaw24fan
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by JMac525 Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Spoiler:
JMac525
JMac525
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Montgomery Penalties

#39- NAMI MURA, KURT WALKER MOTORSPORTS
-Loss of 15 championship points, start in rear of field in next race for causing an avoidable collision under yellow flags

#29- CHRIS JOHAANES, ALLIE RIGGS RACING
-Loss of 15 championship points, start in rear of field in next race for causing an avoidable collision under yellow flags

#e- PHILLIP BORLAND, MATH MOTORS
-Loss of 15 championship points and 7 Tornado Alley Trophy points, start in rear of field in next race for causing an avoidable collision under yellow flags

#25- SARAH CARLISLE, CARLISLE AUTOMOTIVES
-Loss of 15 championship points and 7 Tornado Alley Trophy points, start in rear of field in next race for causing an avoidable collision under yellow flags

#5-O- JW LESTER, PETER IRVING GREY SPORTS

#84- LUCY BARNTON, EICHHOLTZ-ATLANTIC RACING

#110- ROBERT LECKLITER, LECKLITER RACING

#22- MAKOTO YAMADA, BIG MAC RACING

Walker issues ultimatum to drivers

After a staggering 285 championship points worth of penalties have been levied against drivers this season for collisions under yellow flags, ARLA CEO and Elite Series race director Jen Walker threatened teams with exponentially stiffer penalties if the trend continues at the upcoming Henry Walker Memorial.

Walker warned in an e-mail sent to all drivers and teams as well as several journalists that "Anyone who causes an accident under caution at [Texas] will face, at a minimum, a three-week suspension. The sloppy driving I have seen in the beginning of this season is unacceptable and makes our sport look like a joke. Do not test us in Race Control."
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am

Daniel to get permission by arla to race in mexico next race
While all the drivers got an email about the 3 race suspension, PCHS team owner daniel voyles, however, will meet with Arla CEO and elite series director Jen Walker to have permission to race mexico next race in a friendly way. When asked about the penalties drivers got he said " I agree with race control they are the best officials in this sport and drivers have to learn the right way and the wrong way to avoid incidents" as for the team PCHS drivers will be at the driver meeting at Texas this weekend
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Rip Tyler "Killed Dead" at Mayhem of Montgomery

Montgomery Motor Speedway

Rip Tyler started the night off with such promise. Tyler snagged the pole and showed how dominant his #16 Leapin' Lizard Lycoia was going to be on the evening. Then it all came to a sudden, tragic end for Tyler. Having to pit for an unknown issue, Tyler fell a lap down and into the clutches of what can only be described as the Mayhem of Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener.
Shortly the restart following the 6th caution, Tyler was behind the punching bag of the night-- the nightmare #78 car of Andrea Kinasa. Kinasa, with the hood removed because of continuous contact, was as slow as molasses after hitting just about everything in sight on the night.
Tyler, who obviously was the class of the field tonight, was still was a threat to win if he could've gotten back on the lead lap. On lap 48, Kinasa was slow and the #39 of Nami Mura was impatient and that was a lethal combination for Tyler. Mura got into Tyler and sent him into the wall. Tyler then flipped over for almost 2 complete revolutions before being hit again and spinning on his wheels twice before coming to a rest.
This effectively killed Tyler and his chances of repeating as the 2013 ARLA champion. Tyler's season could be dead after only 3 rounds have been completed.
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" said an exasperated Tyler after climbing from his crumpled machine. "How anyone can doubt us after what we did last year is beyond me."
Tyler, usually not known as a vocal critic of his fellow drivers, veered sharply from the norm when savagely ripped his fellow competitors, "Was this the first time this group had ever been behind the wheel? It was a travesty, a disgrace, and an embarrassment out there tonight. Most of them should hang their head in shame. I was an abysmal display and those guys (and girls) should be ashamed. We couldn't go more than 4 or 5 laps without some mayhem happening. I hope ARLA officials do something about this. It was ridiculous."

But the fact remains that Tyler's repeat championship bid may have been "killed dead" on the Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener asphalt.
Spoiler:

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanrar Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Clason comes home with quiet Top 10 at Montgomery

"Well, A lot of people were driving like dickbags tonight. Pretty standard short track stuff. Oh well, we came home 7th, so it's not my problem. Now we go to Mexico, but since the "Flaming Taco" incident, I won't be crossing the border. But we've got a driver lined up for that race." Tanner Clason commented, after a very quiet run in the Montgomery Motor Speedway Season Opener.
Tanrar
Tanrar
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hockeyusa81 Thu May 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Breaking news walker accepted pchs at Mexico
Arla CEO and elite series director jen walker announced that PCHS race teams will race in Mexico next race now according to team owner Daniel Voyles the team will go straight down to Mexico City for first testing/ practice session after this weekend in Texas
Hockeyusa81
Hockeyusa81
Development Driver
Development Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceej Thu May 09, 2013 9:11 pm

No.
Ceej
Ceej
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Hockeyusa81 wrote:Breaking news walker accepted pchs at Mexico
Arla CEO and elite series director jen walker announced that PCHS race teams will race in Mexico next race now according to team owner Daniel Voyles the team will go straight down to Mexico City for first testing/ practice session after this weekend in Texas

From The ARLA Carta (READ NOW) thread:

Ceej wrote:This is the code of conduct for people involved in ARLA, as well as the basic rules and notes for the ARLA universe that all teams, sponsors, and drivers abide by.

Code of Conduct

-Never make other people's characters say and do things without their permission. However, if somebody else drives for your team, you may fire them at will. You may also write rumors of fights between your character and someone else's, and leave it up to the other person to confirm or deny it.

And although I'm not exactly sure where it is now, at one point Ceej had posted about his disdain for bad grammar and lazy punctuation.

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down