Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car?

3 posters

Go down

[ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car? Empty [ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car?

Post by Backmarker Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm

-Ignore-

Last edited by NeverNeutral on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

[ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car? Empty Re: [ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car?

Post by BWard Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thats looking good so far. Smile
BWard
BWard
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G6rEsg8Pbu_eZJLyzepYg

Back to top Go down

[ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car? Empty Re: [ASCC] Possible Ken Stevens, Jr. Car?

Post by SnakePlissken Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm

NeverNeutral wrote:Credit to Snake for the original base. This car may or may not run at all, as I think I might rather run a scheme that's not the same as the PSA cars...

Actually credit G-Dub (gwoodard41) for adapting that base from the Gamestop base someone else created for another mod. It looks really nice, but unless Cy says PSA can have 3 cars I rather prefer it not run that base scheme. If Cy is good with it, then I don't have a problem with you running it. But I'm officially "adopting" it for all the PSI/PSA cars and trying to slowly phase it in across all the series in which we're entered.

I thought you wanted it for the logos and such. I really didn't think it'd be an issue though because I thought I made the point fairly clear on 2 separate occasions:

SnakePlissken wrote:Does no one get this one?!

Anyway, with Delgado foolishly Laughing choosing Ocean over PSA, this car is available if someone wants to use it-- minus the base/numbers/driver sig of course.

SnakePlissken wrote:Sure, but remember that the base/numbers/driver sig will need to be switched out.

Very Happy

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Backmarker Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Sorry, Snake, just a bit of miscommunication, I guess...
Backmarker
Backmarker
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down