Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTG: Inside Line Discussion

5 posters

Go down

NTG: Inside Line Discussion Empty NTG: Inside Line Discussion

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Well, I noticed that a lot of folks here at EFR got the game for Christmas, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can all discuss it. What do you think of the game? How do you think they could make it better? How's your career going? Share it here.

Personally I'm having great fun with it. I just won my second career race at Kansas in a photo finish with Brad K, and I'm holding steady in the top 5 driver standings. Haven't made a paint scheme yet, but I plan to soon enough.

As far as the game itself goes, I'm extremely happy with it. The car handles in probably the most realistic way I've ever seen on a console. The only think I think is off is that the AI sometimes tries to start a draft train at tracks like Richmond and Phoenix, but usually they put up a good fight, so I can live with it.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

NTG: Inside Line Discussion Empty Re: NTG: Inside Line Discussion

Post by f1fan12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Sparkz47 wrote:Well, I noticed that a lot of folks here at EFR got the game for Christmas, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can all discuss it. What do you think of the game? How do you think they could make it better? How's your career going? Share it here.

Personally I'm having great fun with it. I just won my second career race at Kansas in a photo finish with Brad K, and I'm holding steady in the top 5 driver standings. Haven't made a paint scheme yet, but I plan to soon enough.

As far as the game itself goes, I'm extremely happy with it. The car handles in probably the most realistic way I've ever seen on a console. The only think I think is off is that the AI sometimes tries to start a draft train at tracks like Richmond and Phoenix, but usually they put up a good fight, so I can live with it.

Do you race online? If so, what system?
f1fan12
f1fan12
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkz47 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm

f1fan12 wrote:
Sparkz47 wrote:Well, I noticed that a lot of folks here at EFR got the game for Christmas, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can all discuss it. What do you think of the game? How do you think they could make it better? How's your career going? Share it here.

Do you race online? If so, what system?

I do sometimes on the 360, but I'm pretty sure lightning got to my ethernet port, so online racing might be on hold for a while.
Sparkz47
Sparkz47
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rykia Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 pm

I would love it if I could get in an online lobby that isn't already a race in progress, or kick me when the timer is at zero. My only real complaint with the game.

Rykia
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Wolf Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

I don't find the online to be nearly as bad as last year. I'm actually really happy with this game.
Electric Wolf
Electric Wolf
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by day500champ1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Rykia_RKXK wrote:I would love it if I could get in an online lobby that isn't already a race in progress, or kick me when the timer is at zero. My only real complaint with the game.

I 2nd this.
day500champ1
day500champ1
Legend
Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down