Ernhrtfan Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions!

5 posters

Go down

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Empty Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions!

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:25 pm

"American Spirit" was a fictional brand of cigarettes that Snake Plissken smoked at the end of the Escape from L.A. movie. I thought I'd incorporate AS into the Kurt Plissken cannon, but since I despise tobacco products, I wanted American Spirit to manufacturer something else.
I mocked up this logo:

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Dvhhv

I thought maybe AS makes smoke detectors or fireworks? If you have any other suggestions, please post them and I may put up a poll. But for now, just look at the cars:

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! 2iu8fn7
Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! 14mvrdw
Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Xlmpvs
Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Qrlpw6
Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Uolrq

I know some things aren't lining up perfectly, but I still can't get Carviewer to work.
Comments/suggestions?

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Empty Re: Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions!

Post by Magus978 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:19 pm

I'd kill for that base, and that logo.

It could be a company that makes patriotic clothing, maybe?
Magus978
Magus978
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! Empty Re: Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions!

Post by JINXaPHRENIC Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Nice ride... Maybe add an 'S' and Make it Spirits... Make him a slight drunkard... LoL... J/K... It could be a high profile Sports Bar maybe... Or *Cough* Gentleman's club... *Cough*... American Spirit Fireworks is good... A garage Or auto parts... A.S.A. American Spirit Auto... Or stay somewhat to the original style... American Spirit Lighters... You don't have to smoke... But you could still light stuff on fire... American Spirit Sports or Sporting Goods... IDK anymore... I'm just rambling now... Sorry...
JINXaPHRENIC
JINXaPHRENIC
Development Series Rookie
Development Series Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Giacalone Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! 2iu8fn7

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! GregBiffleJacksonHewitt-vi

Just saying.
Vincent Giacalone
Vincent Giacalone
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakePlissken Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Magus978 wrote:I'd kill for that base, and that logo.

The base is Deadpool's "2008 Flag NWS base" that I creatively edited as best I could. I'll try to cull it together in a sensible file for you if you want. As for the logo, I spliced together a version of the "Saginaw Spirit" logo with a "Great American" logo I found with a Google search. I'll PM pass it along as well so you don't go on a murderous rampage!

Nascarboy426 wrote:Just saying.

Sorry, but I'm just not a historian of race car bases. But there is only so much I can do with the American flag motif. I chose the gold color from the eagle's beak because I thought it would stand out a little from the red, white, and blue a little better. I have a version of the #16 using the red from the American Spirit logo, but I think it looks too pinkish.

Taking fictional sponsor product suggestions! 4ut0e1

Snake Plissken: When I get back, I'm going to kill you.

"Your rules are really beginning to annoy me."

"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

http://formularejects.com/tmpedia/Main_Page
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gwoodard41 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Well, you can have the sponsor represent something like a soda brand (Like Patriot Cola). This can also be a expy of Marathon Fuel, due to it's motto being 'Fueling the American Spirit'
gwoodard41
gwoodard41
Legend
Legend

Location : Decatur, Illinois, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down